Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So the Level 4....

Okay, I'll have to finally admit this, for the life of me, I can't seem to understand how/where the level 4 came from.
    I've re-read the manga from since Lulubell came crashing in ....
    And at some point I think I got lost to how the level 4 came about ....

Could someone please please point out roughly in a short story or a point-form version of what happened in the manga to the mutation of that level 4 ?

Most of her drawings seem quite a blur to me at times :/

Yes the art is pretty shitty right now (and has been for quite some time). Well basically a lvl3
    akuma was hiding in the face/eye of one of those massive-combined akumas. It ripped through the eye of the massive-combined akuma and pulled Johnny in, although SOMEHOW he managed to survive and the science team managed to form a barrier around him and pull him out safely (SIF). Well then the akuma decides to grow some balls and go on a rampage, killing 10's of nameless nobodies from the science division. Then the thing mutated out of its metallic body into a pregnant goddess with a 4 on its belly and the bastard son of a bitch exploded out of its belly.

I'd like to point out that this only happened cuz: Allen was distracted from all the gas and whatnot, but the point im making is that akuma gas is produced from akuma-killed-humans NOT dead-akumas. Dam inconsistancies. I'd wish instead of rushing into more action, Hoshino would pause for a lil while, do a coupla celebration chapters, bring in some improved weapons (after Lavi, Kanda, Llenalee had theirs messed up), surprise us with some new revelations.

Quote Originally Posted by redzero00 View Post
    Yes the art is pretty shitty right now (and has been for quite some time). Well basically a lvl3
    akuma was hiding in the face/eye of one of those massive-combined akumas. It ripped through the eye of the massive-combined akuma and pulled Johnny in, although SOMEHOW he managed to survive and the science team managed to form a barrier around him and pull him out safely (SIF). Well then the akuma decides to grow some balls and go on a rampage, killing 10's of nameless nobodies from the science division. Then the thing mutated out of its metallic body into a pregnant goddess with a 4 on its belly and the bastard son of a bitch exploded out of its belly.

I'd like to point out that this only happened cuz: Allen was distracted from all the gas and whatnot, but the point im making is that akuma gas is produced from akuma-killed-humans NOT dead-akumas. Dam inconsistancies. I'd wish instead of rushing into more action, Hoshino would pause for a lil while, do a coupla celebration chapters, bring in some improved weapons (after Lavi, Kanda, Llenalee had theirs messed up), surprise us with some new revelations.
    Thanks for that
    It makes the artwork seem more understandable now lol.
    Well as they say, there's always a calm before the storm, guess hoshino wants it the other way round XD
    Its her style ...

Wait, wasn't the Akuma THAT eye with the lashes? And from that he turned into L4 after killing whatever-many scientists. The Akuma could open the eye normally and these hands/arms coming form his eye seemed to be the ability back then...

im pretty sure its not the akuma with the lashes, even thought it did open its eye like it was alive...that thing was just one of those massive-combined akumas that we first saw in Japan. Lvl3's all look very similar, and if u look back at chapter145 pages 3 and 4 u can see a lvl3 ripping itself out of the eye of the massive-combined akuma, and evolving. Its funny that an akuma would even decide to hide there in the first place.

To make it more simple. The requirement of lv3 to evolve to lv4 is to combine lv3 into giant akuma, get destroyed to almost dead and kill 1 more human. At least this is what it seems to me.
    Last edited by Tyki Mikk Kyou; 02-17-2008 at 04:32 AM. Reason: forgotten to add another point

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Wrong! To evolve a lvl3 into a lvl4 it just needs to kill more. A lvl3 was hiding in the face of a massive-combined akuma. The lvl3 was NOT the massive-combined akuma.

What do you mean by hiding in the face of a massive-combined akuma? lv 3 combine to form the giant akuma, so lv3 shouldn't appear in anywhere of the giant akuma.
    And I didn't say lv3 is the giant akuma.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    To make it more simple. The requirement of lv3 to evolve to lv4 is to combine lv3 into giant akuma and kill 1 more human. At least this is what it seems to me.
    Yea you kinda did when you said "combine lv3 into giant akuma and kill 1 more human".
    And you dont know that those giant akuma are made out of lvl3's entirely. The first time we ever see them is in chapter86 and they never say its made out of entirely
    lvl3's. And even if they were, when you kill the giant shouldnt all the the akuma making it up die also? Like in chapter 87 when Kanda kills one by slicing its face in half. One slice - one dead giant - no messy mini-akuma residue.

When i said one was hiding in its face i meant that when when the generals were going medieval on the akuma, one probably took cover in all the akuma carnage. It probably just dove right into the dead face of a giant akuma, the pansy shit.

uhhh.... so johnny is the level 4 right? right?