Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    itachi killed his whole clan and his mother and father. then he tortured his bro with those horrific events several times in order to taunt sasuke so he would become stronger. i say kill that f*cker.
    it's not like he did it alone...still he is a culprit

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    btw, mgsplayer what exactly would be considered a spectacular death? How would you have him die?
    well...i'd say dying by a phenomenal jutsu can be great...not by shuriken dropped in some sauceke...oops sorry,by sasuke

the big problem is that i know that itachi will never have a great death,ever since j-chan passed out...he was the only one who could offer him "what spartans call a beautiful death"

now itachi is facing 2 options : survive or die in a miserable way
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    it's not like he did it alone...still he is a culprit
    that's exactly why sasuke should kill madara as well after he's done with itachi that's if he can of course.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i love itachi but i think he shud die... besides legends are born when they die =P

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    i love itachi but i think he shud die... besides legends are born when they die =P
    not true...
    the boss and bigboss from MGS were legends a long time before their deaths...

so itachi,already a legend for me, can still live on,and have a major role in the upcoming events
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

It is not my place to say whether he should die or not, But for the sake of preserving the quality of the anime he has to. Whether it be by Sasuke's hands, but not in this battle now, or in Madara's. If Madara does kill Itachi it will be because he tries to save Sasuke, a last act of redemption.

But on the real Itachi has to die. Whenever a bad guy explains his plot and backstory he better watch out for the old ax. He's no longer that cool collected killing machine he once was. Now he comes off like Orchimaru thirsting for power. Somebody get the Wrap-It-Up box for me, Itachi.....its time. I just hope it isn't by Sasuke's hands, would make Naruto look like even more of a bitch than he already is, no pun intended. Yes there is a pun, because apparently Naruto translates to a bitch that tries hard but is still a bitch. I have love for Naruto but how much longer must I wait.

After seeing all these incredibly strong ninja, much stronger than the Legendary 3, doesn't make the title of Hokage seem less important. I mean the best thing for Naruto to do is fuck up Pein, say fuck Sasuke, then fuck Hinata and not necessarily in that order.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

itachi is the greatest thing that stepped into konoha,i think hes so awesome and i wub him,i mean hes such a cool and mysterious character,smart,badass and hot XD
    if kishi kills him im gonna cry T_T so know he shouldn't die,wouldn't the plot be so predictable if he did.

Duh! Itachi have to die. Man, i love the part where his eyes were bleeding.... It would be really cool if he beg Sasuke for mercy. Then Sasuke stab him with his sword.
    Yeah that would be KOOL!

I am sick of ALL Uchiha's!!! We have Itachi going blind after using his eyes a total of 4 times in the anime and we have Sasuke being all super powered up dropping Itachi like he is nothing. This fight could of been good but has been horrible so please please please get off of the Uchiha's and go back to the cool ninja's.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    thank you greed-sama, you put into words how we all have been feeling about these past 7 chapters, its been 2 months of shity uchiha murdering their friends, brothers, and cousins chapters and im ready to see the leaf 8 or suigetsu even i just want some ninjutsu action, btw amaterasu sucks!

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"

I think he should die like a bad habit. He serves no other purpose in Konoha or Akatsuki. I mean other than a target for Sasuke to destroy. His reason for fighting aren't too clear and his aura of coolness have long ago left him, when Sasuke start kicking his ass.

But, who knows maybe he will survive so we can read what he originally wanted to discuss with Naruto before running off to fight Sasuke. That was a surprise to me.

We need some more new Bad Guy's. The Akatsuki numbers are getting smaller.