Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Do you think Itachi should die?

I've been reading the comments on the other thread I made...Please do explain yourself why...

Well he did kill his own clan including his own parents. So, from a humane standpoint, he deserves to die. But from the manga standpoint he should live. He's a cool character (with the exception of "that" scene. I'll pretend it never happened. It was genjutsu anyway lol). He's still got some purpose in the manga, i think.

He should die, but probably wont. It'd be lame if in the end he joins Konoha to fight Madara or something. Its Sasuke's purpose to kill Itachi, so it would be lame if his wish isnt fulfilled.

In other words whats the point of joining up with some Homo(Orochimaru) for 3 years, training his ass off(may be literal), and he just suddenly changed his mind, for X reason.

Well he definitely deserves to die but I don't know if he should, I don't know if he will right now though. He is the coolest totally psycho character ever.

Not killing Itachi would defeat the purpose of HALF of the manga, thats sasuke's part btw.
    If Itachi doesn't die Sasuke might not return to Konoha, and forever be on a never ending quest to kill the brother that destroyed his clan.

no i believe he mustn't die
    he has a story to tell,and he's the kind of shinobi who's end has to be spectacular ,dying by sauske's hands is not
    i am not sure what kishi has in stock for him,but i have a strong feeling itachi will lose something in this fight,if not the entire fight
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

itachi killed his whole clan and his mother and father. then he tortured his bro with those horrific events several times in order to taunt sasuke so he would become stronger. i say kill that f*cker.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Kill him. Not because he killed the clan. Not because what he did to Sasuke. Not because he is in Akatsuki. Not because of all the collateral damage he did to the Sasuke/Naruto relationship. But kill him because I'm getting annoyed at the EXTREME Itachi-fanboys(technically all extreme fanboy are this annoying, but for now I'll try to make this point) that believe Itachi is the greatest thing since fried-catfish. I think he should be killed off because he's growing blind, so might as well put him out of his misery because a blind shinobi is rather...counter productive. Unless he goes blind swordsman on everyone, but no difference since his reflexes and perception are already extremely fast. Besides the immoral elements to his guilt, Itachi's story seems to be flesh out during this one fight.
    (As you can tell, I'm already assuming that Sasuke will not get killed during this fight, thus Itachi won't gain the eyes. Unless Kishi pulls some supernatural deux ex machina that can allow the plot to continue with Sasuke alive with both eyes and Itachi with the immortal mangekyou)

So it doesn't seem like there is much that Itachi can tell us. And why would he have to tell us every single thing? Jiraiya explained close to nothing about the things he prepared right before he fought and was killed against Pein. So Itachi doesn't necessarily have tell us everything either. and yes, I'm aware fried-catfish isn't that great anyways (fried anything isn't good for your health).

btw, mgsplayer what exactly would be considered a spectacular death? How would you have him die?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    and yes, I'm aware fried-catfish isn't that great anyways
    WTF?!!!
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    btw, mgsplayer what exactly would be considered a spectacular death? How would you have him die?
    I may not be mgsplayer, but I can answer that question.

Spectacular Death #1: Genjutsu
    Itachi uses Amaterasu and burns straight through Sasuke's Legs. At this time Sasuke is on the floor, bleeding crawling away from Itachi. As Itachi is about to claim victory he once again reaches towards his eyes, then takes a kunai, grabs sasuke and stabs one of them out. After its removed he takes it and puts it in his little jar. Noticing....his own eye has been stabbed out and then Sasuke is actually sitting in a chair behind him, but in reality, Itachi is sitting in a chair behind him, but Sasuke has already stabbed Itachi Several times behind the chair. Then Zetsu gets tired of all the FU*KING GENJUTSU and Summons Plants to bite Itachi's head off. The end.

Now to get back on point, DIE ITACHI, no one will miss you, except maybe Kisame ;D poor Kisame.

I hope you all enjoyed my anecdote, and i just got a great idea, someone should probably make a "SPECTACULAR DEATH" Thread.