Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    skeet skeet skeet
    A pie in the sky?

Sasuke can't win!!! he'll witness the true power of the sharingan and try to reach it, or perhaps he has already and is hidding it from Itachi...

Naruto has to find that he is the son of the forth and maybe Jiraija left him his father's techniques in that scroll. If this happens he's going to kick ass at last....

Doubt that since Sasuke is already a lighting type and Naruto is a wind type. Kishi wouldn't just give them the same element...

They should give naruto a earth type chakra and REALLY dick him over lol, I would laugh so hard my butt would fall off.

K ill give you guys a little preview of the next series of chapters, shhhh don't tell Kishi I told you!!!

First theres gonna be some:

Then theres gonna be some:

And in the end its always gonna be some:

All you have to do is repeat every arc and there you go!!!
    Last edited by Shock; 02-13-2008 at 08:56 AM.
    A pie in the sky?

lol! thats gud ! xD hahaha!!! anyway... i actually think... this fite wont end. kishi needs to get the story moving. if itachi kills sasuke or sasuke kills itachi , then sasukez part of the story will end. he go no aim or anything. his main aim was to kill of his bro. afta that wat he gona do? go back to konoha?lol. i dun think so!

this fite will be stopped halfway, porbably kabutorochimaru MIGHT interrupt. who knows! kishi mite do this...