Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto The Different types of MS?

Looking at the pics of Madara, Itachi, Kakashi, and Madara's lil bro I noticed that they all had different looking MS looks to them.

Spoilers!!!!!!!!

When Madara plucked the eyes out of his brother his MS design was basically combined with his bro's. So I wonder what the differences of the designs are. You know what do they mean.

Maybe each person have different design. This chapter also explain us why Kakashi has different mark.

Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar
    but does that also means, that with different design, there are different mangekouy abilities? for example, itachi can use Amaterasu and Tsukomi with his sharingna, kakashi can use this dimension hole thing. i wonder what abilities madara and his brother have.

but lets remeber that kakashi is not a blood uchiha so we can say that his MS is not perfect...so we can say that his domension hole is just a not-so-good tsukomi.....anyway as we can see every people have they special tipe o MS...so as itachi said every MS user can use the amaterasu and tsukomi...and well i dont remeber the other one but every MS user can use them they are all an eye jutsu just for MS user

people looking at mi post!

what I am really curious about is how the MS of Itachi has change after the time skip maybe he can create 2 MS diferent or maybe is an error of kishi

what i wanna know is how will sasuke's MS look...

since he's kishi's favourite i am sure he kept the best one for him....can't wait to see it
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I'm pretty sure that every Sharingan user has a different MS look.
    As mgsplayer said,I can't wait to see the design of Sasukes MS

i hope Sasuke doesn't unlock MS
    hed go blind or have to take itachi's eyes which I wouldnt like either
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by Scoria View Post
    but lets remeber that kakashi is not a blood uchiha so we can say that his MS is not perfect...so we can say that his domension hole is just a not-so-good tsukomi.....anyway as we can see every people have they special tipe o MS...so as itachi said every MS user can use the amaterasu and tsukomi...and well i dont remeber the other one but every MS user can use them they are all an eye jutsu just for MS user
    I have to disagree in that Kakashi's Dimensional hole is a far more dangerous offensive, and a far more effective defensive weapon than Tsukomi. True, by him not being an Uchiha he isn't able to wield the Sharingan as well or for as long as the Uchihas can.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Looks like Madara's younger brother and Itachi's MS are very similar. I wonder if Sasuke's will look like Madara's.
    I am McLOVIN