Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry what happens next

dont know if this has been done already but anyway what happens next with sasuke after the inevitable but painful win.Any ideas please funny ones welcome too
    oh my god am back

Naruto

hey Kamaal You post in the wrong area. This should go under manga or maybe even theories, this is in no way a spoiler.

First off I'm not entirely sure this will be a win for Sasuke, then again just surviving a fight with Itachi can be called a victory. I think it will end in a tie with Itachi realizing that his little brother is near his level. After the fight I think he will regroup with Hebi and try collecting information on Uchiha Madara. I think this path may lead him back to Konoha and an eventual encounter with his old pal Naruto.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Splam. Moving.

Spoilers is only for actual pictures and scripts of yet-to-be-release Manga chapters, speculation and whatnot are for the normal forums.

well i dont know how to move it so help please
    oh my god am back

i just think he will kill itachi....itachi will go blind or collapse from chakara after use ameritsu(sp)
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Sasuke/Itachi will be about to finish their fight till Madara runs back to Itachi and stops it or gets there right when it finishes then the thre or two of them will disappear in the classic Orochimaru way of poofing into fire and then their gone. Then the pussywipped Konoha teams watches Naruto cry again about being his usual worthless self and then they go back to Konoha and make more promises to each other that they'll never be able to keep and then Naruto will go off to train with Yamato in order to become stronger to bring back Sasuke...again then he'll come back and be able to make even more Kage Bunshins and will now have Three Kage bunshins running at you at the same time doing 1 move the OOOOOOOOOOOOdama rasengan.

rise. wash. repeat.
    A pie in the sky?

Lol That is hilarious Shock and I wouldn't doubt it if it wasn't for the fact that Jiraiya died.

I think Sasuke will lose and seek the Mangekyou Sharingan, he will then try to get Kakashi to teach him or something. That doesn't seem like it would happen but anything is possible. Naruto will go trining with Yamato or maybe alone and he will receive the scroll that Jiraiya sent him and might go train on Toad Mountain. He then learns the jutsu in the scroll and he busts a Sasuke rapid growth thing.

If Sasuke wins then he will go after Madara.

i think kishimoto will have given a lot of thought into the confrontation between sasuke and itachi, so i dont think one of them will just win and go on. i think the fight will directly dictate sasukes near future. it wont just be a checkpoint.

if youa ask me
    itachi and sasuke's fight will be interrupted by madara
    naruto will leave the fight to his mates
    suigetsu and kisama will square-off,and someone will get hurt
    naruto will learn about j-chan's death...cries in the funeral,goes to the mountains,trains,grows and get back to business
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Sasuke's life is pretty empty but he did say he wanted to remake the uchiha clan( what a machine)