Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Verification: Confirmed
    Source: ikunlun
    Credits: fxu

Download the ZIP from here

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I don't believe it's out of order as it was numbered when I downloaded them, so this goes for the translators: watch out for a page that might be misnumbered.

the chinese(i think) scans are up. looks kinda sweet. the flash backs and such kinda sucked, but it looks like itachi is partially blind already.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I hope they show a flashback of how Shodaime defeated Madara and then we jump to Yamato and see him use the same techniques on Madara that maybe Sandaime told him about or something, seeing as how important Yamato is I bet he was taught and told of all the things Shodaime did and his techniques.

Would be awesome to see Madara all shocked to see Yamato using those techniques he knows so well...
    Dude, lol, can I ask where did you get the idea of Shodaime training Yamato, he was dead, and it clearly shows Orochi extracting DNA from all his different body parts in the manga and in the anime.

Quoted from Shock's post:

"I hope they show a flashback of how Shodaime defeated Madara and then we jump to Yamato and see him use the same techniques[...]maybe Sandaime told him about or something, seeing as how important Yamato is I bet he was taught and told of all the things Shodaime did and his techniques."

What I really want to know is when this manga will finnally go back to Naruto and the leaf village. Im getting really tired of everything being about Sasuke. At least during J-man's fight it would go back to some of the other characters, once and a while.

Everything's been leading up to this moment between Sasuke and Itachi. I know that my previous posts were a bit anti-Sasuke, but I want to see his conflict resolved before moving on.

That fight might take a while though. I am just glad they've moved out of genjutsu and into reality, sheesh. Thank you Mr Kishimoto!

Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO