Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    confirmed pictures up now. they seem to almost go along with the first spoiler
    i cant ever get images to post the way i want them too. so i just attached them
    ------------------------------------------
    most people claim the spoiler cant be real because of the interaction with the third hokage and how he would have informed some people if he knew madara was still alive. i think that's the biggest disagreement with the first spoilers. pics arent amazing quality so it's hard to really tell if they match up or not but i would kinda like to see itachi with lazer eyes. it would make me laugh alot.
    looking at the pics more though, it seems to have some good combat
    Last edited by pranabowjake; 02-12-2008 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Damn, it's making his eyes bleed.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Good God. Whoever attempted to photograph the magazine sucks so very hard at photography.

Even if it is real, that person needs to stay away from a camera.

@Debarnes

Looks like it is bleeding, but this "chapter" fails to even reproduce Itachi's hair properly. Look at 388 again..

If that's supposed to be Itachi, which I doubt it is, what the heck happened to his hair?
    Last edited by gradoman; 02-12-2008 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Added a little something.

By nihongaeri

Other than the SFX, the text that I can make out is...

First picture (the one where Itachi's eyes are closed and blood (?) is running over them), Last Frame:
    天照
    Amaterasu

Second Picture (which is also the last page of the chapter), "Narration" Text:
    I'm 100% sure I see 炎を喰らうXき炎…!! (translating literally as "X flames which consume flames...!!", the X being an adjective that can't be made out) and I 90% sure it'll end up as 炎を喰らう黒き炎…!! (literally "Black flames which consume flames...!!").
    Another spoiler

By: MH
    Verification: Pending
    Source: NF
    Credits: Sho

ゼツ[幻術同士ではラチがあかない サスケが月読を破った時点で幻術戦は無意味だ。
    ここからは直接忍術のぶつかり合いってことだね!
    左の万華鏡が最強の幻術を持つなら、右の万華鏡は最強の物理攻撃。
    天照はその眼が映したものを焼き尽くすまで、消えない黒い炎と言われる)
    Zetsu: "Using genjutsu against each other has proven useless. There's no meaning to a genjutsu battle anymore since Sasuke beat Tsukuyomi. It'll be a direct ninjutsu matchup from here on out! If the left Mangekyou possesses the strongest genjutsu, then the right Mangekyou possesses the strongest physical attack. Amaterasu. The undying black flames said to even reduce everything reflected in those eyes into ash."

イタチが印を結んで天照を出そうとするが、サスケがまたフウマ手裏剣(笑)
    Itachi was forming seals to unleash Amaterasu, but Sasuke used Fuuma shuriken again (lol)

それが仕込み手裏剣でイタチの足にヒット!
    That set up the hit to Itachi's foot(feet)/leg(s)

イタチの視界がボヤケてくる。
    Itachi's vision starts to blur

途中省略
    Some stuff in the middle that's left out

二人同時に豪火球!
    They both use Goukakyuu at the same time

サスケが押し始めた時に天照!!
    When Sasuke starts putting on the pressure, *Amaterasu*!

はい終わり
    That's it

天照がサスケを襲う!!
    Amaterasu assails Sasuke!

次号、(消せない炎)へ!!
    Next chapter: "Inextinguishable flames!"

(Spoiler writer's comments):
    羽はサスケが千鳥を出した時に、イタチが火を吹いてそれをガードしただけ
    Sasuke only used his wing(s) to block against the fire Itachi blew out at him, after doing Chidori.

ここから体にジュイン模様
    His body had the cursed seal markings from then on
    Last edited by Jinoh; 02-13-2008 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

More than the bleeding I'm interested in the pattern of the sharingan. It looks different, but it's almost impossible to even distinguish anything, so whatever. Whoever took those pictures + a camera = fail.

bleed itachi bleed!!! for u to win! bleeeed!! xD

Maybe the guy was secretly taking photos using his phone from kishi's desk or something ^_^ Seriously bad quality.

don't you love the foot in the last one too.....

New spoiler summary added

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    More than the bleeding I'm interested in the pattern of the sharingan. It looks different, but it's almost impossible to even distinguish anything, so whatever. Whoever took those pictures + a camera = fail.
    The pattern on his eyes look that same to me but he has a lot of capillaries popping out. I'm not concerned with the bleeding either, I just want to see what that eye is going to do. I really don't want Sasuke to win because he is going to get more arrogant and it will make Naruto look even weaker. Damn it Naruto fucking ascend already. He needs to cut someone's head off so he can have a quickening like in Highlander, I AM IMMORAL!

(yes i put moral instead of mortal, highlander was a sin against god and god-like anime creatures)
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too