Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Naruto.

He felt the bad sight on him since he was little. He never met his parents, and how they disappeared.

And when he felt the real friendship, his best (considered) friend abandoned him.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    no offense but if you hate the naruto manga so much then why are you still reading it? if don't believe kishi is doing a decent job then just stop reading the manga. there are much better mangas out there.
    No offense to you Sasuke fanboy but I'm allowed to complain about Naruto (the manga) where i want. There are certain elements that I think make the manga great (such as Jiraiya) and Sasuke isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    No offense to you Sasuke fanboy but I'm allowed to complain about Naruto (the manga) where i want. There are certain elements that I think make the manga great (such as Jiraiya) and Sasuke isn't one of them.
    well from your previous post it didn't seem like you liked anything in the manga. at least you clarified so that's good. i loled at you calling me a sasuke fanboy. i guess i am a sasuke fanboy but i also like naruto as well and other characters i.e. j-man, kakashi. my fanboyism isn't restricted to only one character.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA