Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
    I am McLOVIN

both their past is sad.......
    naruto wanted recognition......didn't get it
    sasuke wanted recognition from his father.....didn't get it.....then finally he got it.....then he lost everything......so he wanted revenge......didn't get it

so both of them were lookin for sumthing, but didn't get it......
    both their past is saddest is their own way........

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
    u said it
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    both their past is sad.......
    naruto wanted recognition......didn't get it
    sasuke wanted recognition from his father.....didn't get it.....then finally he got it.....then he lost everything......so he wanted revenge......didn't get it

so both of them were lookin for sumthing, but didn't get it......
    both their past is saddest is their own way........
    sasuke didnt necessarily lose the recorgnition of his father, just his father but sasuke know the recorgnition is still there, and it looks like he is about to get his revenge.

and also i think naruto got part of his recorgnition, i dont really know how to describe it, he wanted recorgntion from sasuke and recorgnition from the village, he got the one from sasuke when sasuke acknowledge him to be powerful and as a rival. but he hasnt gotten the one from the whole village yet, he's gotta do something big for konoha to get that or do seomthing very significant
    Last edited by sharingan360; 02-15-2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

hmm......Naruto get his recognition from no one until he passed the exam and joined Team 7 >.<, he suffered the whole 13 years isolated from everyone.....he was used by Sakura's selfishness to bring sasuke back....Ok let's say that....if someone attacks Naruto and Sasuke, who do you think Sakura would protect? She'll definitely protect Sasuke.....When Sasuke and Naruto were ill......who took care of Naruto? I think there are many villagers who would help Sasuke when he's ill.....Loneliness is the worst thing...that's why Gaara went mad...but he wasn't determined so he suffered more than Naruto....Naruto was trying his best....never give up...WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD CALL YOU "MONSTER", GO AWAY, and so....and noone will stand beside you to make you happy....When you're crying who will be there? For sasuke there were many supports....I think the other families would adopt him...but he doesn't want to.....He's cold....He does think only about himself... Naruto is taking care of both Sakura and Sasuke...and Sakura is so graceful that she was only thinking about Sasuke and doesn't care if Naruto dies when he was saving Sasuke....Naruto would do everything so Sakura would accept his love

neither, It has to be Sakura's past. I mean she had a huge forehead for gods sake.

Quote Originally Posted by hisoka View Post
    neither, It has to be Sakura's past. I mean she had a huge forehead for gods sake.
    lol....
    can't argue with that......
    heck, i vote for sakura 2.......

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I would say Gaara, Naruto and Sasuke on that order.

to have no one is...you ever slept on floor with nothing covering you? that cold and the hardness of the floor that won't disappear, imagine it around your heart, involving it. multiply it by 1000000000 and that's the pain of having no one. Gaara thought ha had someone but ended up feeling empty. he was never truly loved. this alone took him to madness. Naruto had no one. Sasuke will always have his parents love. If he wants revenge it is because he remembers the love he felt and was taken away from him. He was truly loved.

from all them Naruto was the first to rise above the pain and suffering to change his state and that's what makes him so cool

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

I Have To Say Sasuke's Past Is Tragic Because Since The Age Of 5 He Has Been Abused By A Leery Mangaka Named Kishimoto Who Has An Obsession With Tall Dark, Boys With Blood Red Eyes That Give You The Impression Of An Epic A Meth Binge. How Else Will You Explain The 1 1/2 Years Of Epic Fanwankism Kishi Has Dished Out To Our Beloved Sasuke Kun.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    I Have To Say Sasuke's Past Is Tragic Because Since The Age Of 5 He Has Been Abused By A Leery Mangaka Named Kishimoto Who Has An Obsession With Tall Dark, Boys With Blood Red Eyes That Give You The Impression Of An Epic A Meth Binge. How Else Will You Explain The 1 1/2 Years Of Epic Fanwankism Kishi Has Dished Out To Our Beloved Sasuke Kun.
    lol, good one

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    no offense but if you hate the naruto manga so much then why are you still reading it? if don't believe kishi is doing a decent job then just stop reading the manga. there are much better mangas out there.

on topic:

i think sasuke's past is more tragic, because he knew what it felt like to love and be loved, and then it all got taken away by someone he looked up to and trusted. naruto on the other hand, never knew what it felt like to be loved. so he didn't really know what it felt like to lose something important to him.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA