Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    U make it sound like getting revenge will rectify sasuke's life and make everything good for him xD
    His is the one who is not smart enough to figure out that killing Itachi wont bring back his mom&dad...
    Last edited by Freakshow; 02-14-2008 at 09:09 AM.

Lol i don't think that helps. His a kid; girls shouldn't attracting him for a few years . And being called a genius yet being weaker Itachi is like some kind of a cruel joke
    i meant when he was older(i should have make that clear).
    remember how sakura treated naruto when sasuke was around at the beginning of the
    manga, she didn't even want to be seen with him.
    girls liked sasuke but he didn't like girls...ummmmmmmmmmm what does that spell?
    Last edited by red; 02-14-2008 at 03:36 PM.

I think Naruto has the saddest story. If Sasuke feels bad he knows that he had a foundation of love, a sense of pride in his family name, a ground for how to act in life, he had a foundation to grow from.

Naruto has none of that. He had no family. No one loved him at all. He was nothing but an outcast in society, no family to love him, nothing to be proud of, nothing taught to him to have faith in. His grandfather was not there for him, he has a demon inside of him that will eventually kill him.

So it seems simple to me that Naruto is the sadder case. Like said before, it is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

naruto's past----------sad
    sasuke's past----------tragic

The very fact that sasuke cannot put aside his brother's action is why i feel sorry for him more then Naruto. I mean it's not easy :/, you can't expect a freakin 5( or was it 7) yr old kid to be a saint.

Naruto never knew about the fox inside him. I don't see how it shaped his destiny. It only created obstacles for him to surpass. The villagers shunned him, but then again if the guy really was intent on being respected he should have studied or something and not do stupid jitsu like sexy no jitsu. He is also older then other kids yet he doesn't even shape up, all he does was keep failing class albeit his "determination" talk.

Lol i don't think that helps. His a kid; girls shouldn't attracting him for a few years . And being called a genius yet being weaker Itachi is like some kind of a cruel joke
    the nine tails fox shaped naruto because, for one, even though he didnt know it before he has had to live his life watching his back every moment of his life, as said by ero sennin, i mean akatuski is out to get him and sasuke wanted to achieve mangekyou sharingan by killing him, the most powerfull people are after him, pein, madara, itachi and i will say all the akauski because the nine tails is their main key, if nine tails wasnt in naruto they would not be looking for him, he will be just another regular person. i mean he is one big target for most killings and even if he uses the power of the nine tails it destroys him. Sad birth = Sad life = Tragic death.

sasuke chose the solitude of being alone even though he is like the most popular guy in the village, people cared whether he lives or dies nobody cares whether naruto dies or not, people even want him dead. i mean sasuke life was very tragic, but naruto has more tragic in it

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i meant when he was older(i should have make that clear).
    remember how sakura treated naruto when sasuke was around at the beginning of the
    manga, she didn't even want to be seen with him.
    girls liked sasuke but he didn't liked girls...ummmmmmmmmmm what does that spell?
    It means us women loving men are in a lot of trouble

Sure Naruto's past is sadder how can you compare someone who did suffered the sad time once and someone who suffered it the whole childhood. It's true Sasuke's past is tragic sad....but Naruto.....he was isolated ....and that's why ...watch this Google Image Result for http://images.quizilla.com/F/FO/FOR/forestglass/1178342913_photos5703.jpg
    What do u think about this pic? I know you women like sasuke more because he's cutter and hotter!! Thnx to Naruto's determination he gained friends...!! Even though if he learns and studies the villagers would still detest him..that's why he makes so everyone would pay attetion to him......Sakura uses Naruto to save sasuke....Sakura always relies on Naruto..........I think it wasn't only Sakura who said the bad words like.....having parents is annoying and he didn't have ... imaginate when you're lonely ...and eats alone, sleep alone, when you have problem who would help you to solve....when you're ill who is taking care of you...or when someone attacks who is going to protect you?? I feel really bad for him.....when he failed the exam ....everyone wished it!!! Lol

Sasuke's past was sadder bcz like he said he had a family, and he knows how it feels to lose them... While i bet Naruto doesn't even know his father was a hokage. Sasuke spend most of his life staring at the water and hating his brother after his family die. while always was a happy-going-little-boy, trying to look at everything in a postive way. sasuke learned positive was actually negative. The brillant brother he looked up to was sucker and the loser...
    Again it might seem like Sasuke is acting like the MAIN CHARACTEr and everything is about him, but kishi chose to do that not me....

Naruto's past is definetly the sadder of the two. He never knew love when he was little and had to work himself to death just to get the smallest amount of recognition. All of his peers saw him as a loser and wanted nothing to do with him and all of the adults treated him terribly. People were naturally drawn to Sasuke just because he was smart or in the girl's cases cute. He had to do nothing to get people to be near him and Naruto gives everything his all and what happens, nobody likes him. Naruto ends up having to pull pranks just get people to notice him and they end up hating him more. Sasuke on the other hand has a really sad past, but he's had plenty people trying to help him get through the bad times and you know what he does, rejects them. Naruto would give anything to have people care about him like that. Sasuke is a selfish cunt and only thinks of himself. The sooner he kills Itachi the better, because once he does he won't even be important to the story IMO. I hope someone jumps into the fight and kills Itachi first and then Sasuke's stupid revenge wil be ruined.

well... on one side... sasuke always got the support of others after his family got killed... he was consumed with revenge, but still, he was a lady's man who didn't give a damn about it, he was the top of his class, he had a mentor in the form of kakashi who taught him all he knew about sharingan. despit all this he later decided to throw it all away by going with orochimaru...

on the other side you got naruto who experienced, but can't remember, the love of his father, who sacrificed himself not only for the village's sake, but for his son's sake... then he grew up as a reject, and took upon a dumb/loud/prankster personality to try and be noticed... he tried and persisted and learned to love the village who shunned him, wanting to become their leader, beliving in their members. after many years of trying and hard work, he got acknowledged by a few...

well, sasuke is a sorry loser... he lost his family but had EVERYTHING ELSE... yet, the desire for revenge consumed him so much he decided to throw it all away, taking it for granted, not giving a damn, to pursue the goal of defeating his brother.

naruto had nothing, seriously, nothing, no family, no friends, and people avoided him... hell, at first even iruka was somewhat reluctant to acknowledge him. yet he fought and befriended people, an awful lot of people.

which story is sadder? well, from a current situation point of view, sasuke's.
    from the point of view of which is more likely to make people shed a tear, naruto's.

yet, because sasuke's past is so disturbing he could've blindly played into itachi's game just cuz itachi wants his eyes to get stronger... and because his love had to turn into hating someone he loved so suddenly. as a consequence setting his mind on a single objective, making him forget about the good things in life, such as chicks, friends, knowledge, and enjoying his status as a boy genius... his story is a sad one... you could argue part of his hardship he brought upon himself when he decided to kill his brother and to live for that moment... but, did he really have a choice? if you were in his position, COULD you really act in a different manner? COULD you really not hate your brother? COULD you really not wish for him to pay every second you live, as every breath of air is filled with the sorrow of losing what seemed to be everything, only because it's what mattered most to you, your family, your life...? sasuke was even robbed of the image of his brother being a role model, and he WORSHIPED him... don't you see how offended deeply religious people get when you challenge their beliefs? that's what happens when you mess with what someone worships...

so, yeah, i think sasuke's story is sadder