Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11
    Sasuke

    DUDE .. i see alot of people going for Naruto ... how can u go with that ? i mean
    "You dont get hurt of the things you dont know"
    Naruto who had nothing from the beginning is growing up searching for it..
    Sasuke had it all and his all was taken away from him... as he said himself " My dreams exists in the past"
    Sasuke is the baaaooomb!!

  2. #12
    as the saying goes its better to have loved and lost than never loved at all...

  3. #13
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    First of all the one who had the saddest past is Gaara.

    Sasuke`s past is just bullsh*t. First his clan get`s ruined and then he becomes so powerful (or should I say, he was made so powerful) and he will get his revenge.

    But Naruto can`t get revenge, he have to suffer his entire life not knowing the love of his parent`s and family. And him watching every one so happy and they ignore him. while he force them to love him. And the one`s who do loved him just died(Jiraya).

    anyhow Think gaara had no love from the start, No friends, no family and plus he was used as a weapon to defeat others, He doesn`t have a goal, he don't know what feelings are and why people act the way they do, his just simply feels as an Alain to this world.

    and I also think Orochimaru`s past was horribly sad too, I think he has much darker past, maybe one day we`ll know.

  4. #14
    Regular Member kaisersozzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    124
    I believe it is Naruto's not only has he had the issues of being an outcast in his own village, not knowing his lineage, and not to mention his abrasive personality (which in the end works more to his favor, but turns off people at the onset). But also look at what he invested in his friendship with Saskue. All of which he cannot let go but looks like Saskue let it go with out any problems. Think the person you compare yourself to just shuns you for the rest of your life.... That in and of itself is traumatic.... the the other issues mentioned above and by other posters.......

  5. #15
    The Patriot Kendoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    1,327
    Sasuke`s past is just bullsh*t. First his clan get`s ruined and then he becomes so powerful (or should I say, he was made so powerful) and he will get his revenge.

    But Naruto can`t get revenge, he have to suffer his entire life not knowing the love of his parent`s and family. And him watching every one so happy and they ignore him. while he force them to love him. And the one`s who do loved him just died(Jiraya).
    I think you need to go look up the word "Past."

    as the saying goes its better to have loved and lost than never loved at all...
    This^ It's much worse to have had parents and your entire clan killed in front of you, then forced to relive it then just be an orphan.

  6. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    First of all the one who had the saddest past is Gaara.

    Sasuke`s past is just bullsh*t. First his clan get`s ruined and then he becomes so powerful (or should I say, he was made so powerful) and he will get his revenge.

    But Naruto can`t get revenge, he have to suffer his entire life not knowing the love of his parent`s and family. And him watching every one so happy and they ignore him. while he force them to love him. And the one`s who do loved him just died(Jiraya).
    U make it sound like getting revenge will rectify sasuke's life and make everything good for him xD

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywise86 View Post
    I do belive both stories are very sad.
    Naruto grew up without ever knowing what it was to be loved. He was also despised by the entire village because of what he was.
    Sasuke had a family he knew what it was to be loved. Then he had it taken away form him by someone who was thought to be a loved one.

    I am going to have to go with Sasuke on this.

    Naruto may have had a very horrible childhood. However he later learned what it was liked to be loved, and to have friends. Gradually he put away his past memories of neglet and abuse at the hands of the leaf village.

    Sasuke on the other hand can't put away his feeling of abuse. Because the one who commited those horrible acts is still alive. Not only that Itachi later taunts sasuke that he will never be able to avenge his clan, this only further brings down his feelings.

    no sasuke was the one stupid enough to let the taunts go to him and he is the one stupid enough for falling into itachi's plan of getting his eye, he found firends and brother aka naruto but chose to cut the ties with them instead just to get his eyes taking by itachi.

    and another things u guys are not considering narutos childhood or i should say birth was taken away from him when his fate/life was sealed with the nine tales his life is intertwined with some monster that damages him anyways. i mean come on that is a pretty sad past, no control over his destiny but tries to change his fate, sauke has control over his fate but chose to sink into darkness. so pretty much sasuke dealt his own miserable life to himself


    Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

  8. #18
    Regular Member red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    158
    i'll have to say naruto, eventhough sasuke lost his family, the entire village
    always acknowledged him , for god sake all the girls wanted to be
    with him, the guys envied him and/or wanted to be like him, even shikamaru
    said that he looked up to him and that he was amazing no matter what(chapter 182).
    people always saw the best of him, if he didn't have friends was because he didn't want
    to have friends, he was mr.popular after all.

    and naruto, well he was treated like the scum of the village, people didn't even
    let other kids get near him because they hated him for something that he never was
    responsible for, something that he never asked. i can't imagine someone hating a 5 year old kid like that. only three people care about him, jiraiya(who wasn't around),
    iruka(until later on) and the third, the other kids his own age treated him like s@#t,
    like a disease, something they had to stay away from. IMAO sasuke could have gotten suport from anyone, all he had to do was ask for it but he chose to be alone(after his family was killed of course).
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post

    and another things u guys are not considering narutos childhood or i should say birth was taken away from him when his fate/life was sealed with the nine tales his life is intertwined with some monster that damages him anyways. i mean come on that is a pretty sad past, no control over his destiny but tries to change his fate, sauke has control over his fate but chose to sink into darkness. so pretty much sasuke dealt his own miserable life to himself
    i agree.
    Last edited by red; 02-13-2008 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    no sasuke was the one stupid enough to let the taunts go to him and he is the one stupid enough for falling into itachi's plan of getting his eye, he found firends and brother aka naruto but chose to cut the ties with them instead just to get his eyes taking by itachi.

    and another things u guys are not considering narutos childhood or i should say birth was taken away from him when his fate/life was sealed with the nine tales his life is intertwined with some monster that damages him anyways. i mean come on that is a pretty sad past, no control over his destiny but tries to change his fate, sauke has control over his fate but chose to sink into darkness. so pretty much sasuke dealt his own miserable life to himself
    The very fact that sasuke cannot put aside his brother's action is why i feel sorry for him more then Naruto. I mean it's not easy :/, you can't expect a freakin 5( or was it 7) yr old kid to be a saint.

    Naruto never knew about the fox inside him. I don't see how it shaped his destiny. It only created obstacles for him to surpass. The villagers shunned him, but then again if the guy really was intent on being respected he should have studied or something and not do stupid jitsu like sexy no jitsu. He is also older then other kids yet he doesn't even shape up, all he does was keep failing class albeit his "determination" talk.

    , for god sake all the girls wanted to be
    with him, the guys envied him and/or wanted to be like him, even shikamaru
    said that he looked up to him and that he was amazing no matter what(chapter 182).
    people always saw the best of him, if he didn't have friends was because he didn't want
    to have friends, he was mr.popular after all.
    Lol i don't think that helps. His a kid; girls shouldn't attracting him for a few years . And being called a genius yet being weaker Itachi is like some kind of a cruel joke

  10. #20
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Both of 'em are sad imo...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •