Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    He'll modfuck Itachi just because Kishi can make him do it and it'll be fanservice to all the Sasuke fangirls out there.

itachi didnt take sasuke seriously .

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijkLOL View Post
    it'll be fanservice to all the Sasuke fangirls out there.
    ... What about all Itachi fan girls? ^.-

Quote Originally Posted by sangar5729 View Post
    itachi didnt take sasuke seriously .
    Why should he? He has a lot more powerful eye then Sasuke has. Maybe Sasuke can now come close to speed etc but still Itachi is about 50000000 times faster hand sealin' etc.
    And still Sasuke is his LITTLE brother .. reason enough ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

@swift

According to Zetsu, Itachi's the one with the shuriken, Sasuke's got a rock. As it turns out, the one with the most skill -- supposedly Sasuke -- will win with the rock.

Now, how in the world Sasuke's somehow gotten so badass, while Itachi's just maintained his elite status and made no improvement, beats me. He's in Akatsuki for crying out loud. They're supposed to be going around challenging themselves against Bijuu, Jinchuuriki and anyone in their path.

Oh well.

@zetta

itachi already stated that the only person that can withstand his tsukiyomi is someone that's an uchiha with a sharingan. also don't forget that sasuke was hit with tsukiyomi two times before this time. he probably figured how to break from it. look at kakashi. he was hit with tsukiyomi once and then he figured a way to duplicate that technique with his sharingan.

Spoiler!

@gradoman

sasuke has become such a bad ass because he's lived his whole life doing training to kill itachi. what has itachi being doing? he's just being following orders to not kill people but to get them alive while sasuke has actually being trying to hone his killing skills. don't forget that sasuke has been shown to be capable of suppressing the kyuubi so i'm gonna assume that fighting other bijuu won't be a trouble for him.

another difference between itachi and sasuke is that as of right now sasuke's regular sharingan has surpassed itachi's regular sharingan and it seems like itachi's MS is on equal terms with sasuke's regular sharingan. that's probably why sasuke's so badass.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    @zetta

itachi already stated that the only person that can withstand his tsukiyomi is someone that's an uchiha with a sharingan. also don't forget that sasuke was hit with tsukiyomi two times before this time. he probably figured how to break from it. look at kakashi. he was hit with tsukiyomi once and then he figured a way to duplicate that technique with his sharingan.

Spoiler!

@gradoman

sasuke has become such a bad ass because he's lived his whole life doing training to kill itachi. what has itachi being doing? he's just being following orders to not kill people but to get them alive while sasuke has actually being trying to hone his killing skills. don't forget that sasuke has been shown to be capable of suppressing the kyuubi so i'm gonna assume that fighting other bijuu won't be a trouble for him.

another difference between itachi and sasuke is that as of right now sasuke's regular sharingan has surpassed itachi's regular sharingan and it seems like itachi's MS is on equal terms with sasuke's regular sharingan. that's probably why sasuke's so badass.

i dun think itachi has to hone his skills. he was taking orders to get the jinchurukis that was his training i guess. he IS strong. he is not yet gotten serious. thats it. lets just wait n c. wats happens this week will determine who will prevail.

it wont have mattered what the illusion was cause sasuke already knows how to counter the tsukiyomi

@ironmaidenlive22

I guess this'll be kill number 1 for Sasuke..

...lol or not. Madara may intervene.

I think it is really as simple as left eye = Tsukuyomi, right eye = Amaterasu.
    He held his left eye because Sasuke broke out of it, and now closes his left eye so he can use right which is Amaterasu.

then which eye will the 3rd doujutsu use?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"