Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    and why did he close his left eye while forming the hand seals?
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I figured that was for aiming purposes. Like what Kakashi had to do to aim his attack.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    I also want to see techniques the sharingan has copied, I mean cmon, let's see some Jutsu's that we haven't seen before
    Good point, but I get the feeling that the Uchihas are too proud to use copied jutsus. They like doing things their own, or improving so much on another's jutsu that we don't recognize it's copied.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    and why did he close his left eye while forming the hand seals?
    I thought his left eye is in pain (or about to go blind). look, he is closing the same eye that was in pain after Sasuke broke the Tsyuokomi

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

He opened the left eye again a few pages later, then closed it in preparation for using Amaterasu

I'm betting using Tsukuyomi really takes a toll on the one eye and Amaterasu will do the same with the other.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

So then the real question is, why was his left eye in pain and not both? maybe Tsyokomi is concetrated using the right eye while Amatersu uses the left?
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I figured that was for aiming purposes. Like what Kakashi had to do to aim his attack.
    But Kakashi only has one sharingan? He usually closes the non-sharingan eye when fighting with the sharingan and even if he was aiming, Diedra was pretty far away when he was trying to aim. Why would Itachi need to Aim from that close of a distance? It would actually hinder his aim if he is a bit blind.
    Last edited by Zetta; 02-11-2008 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    okay I think we've at least solved the fact that Itachi is NOT a dumbass

Shoulda coulda woulda's sad to say, many a shonen fight would have a different outcome if all the characters went full power from the start, it makes for a shorter fight and a lot less suspenseful :/

And about the closing of the eye, I too believe that each technique is used with one of the eyes and the third, if he can use it, will probably be used with both eyes

Maybe he closed his eye because Sasuke poked him in the eye. And it stung.

Tsukiyomi or Tsukuyomi (depending on where you look) takes a quite a toll.. Amaterasu looks like it'll take a bigger toll.

By the end of this fight, Sasuke's gonna leave a bawling and half-crazed Itachi on the floor alone for Zetsu to munch on.

"I CAN'T SEE!! BROTHER, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR EYES! OKAY, OKAY, JUST ONE! PLEASE!" -- yeah, I can see it now. Probably won't even kill him. Just leave his pathetic ass rolling around, blind.