Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Itachi is a dumbass

Ok, when itachi used Tsyukomi on Sasuke, He did such a shitty Illusion, i mean his Tsyukomi can control, time and space, he should of done what he did to Kakashi, Seriously, why didn't Itachi keep making him feel the pain of pulling his eyes out a million times. Instead he does it once, Itachi thinks he has him beat and sasuke pops right back up and says hardy hardy har it won't work. BS! Itachi should of used a much more painful and torturing illusion. Itachi coudn't even comprehend that he was Training with a legendary Sannin for 3 yrs and was going to train his ass off with him. Itachi is not a badass, he is stupid for underestimating Sasuke that much for using such a weak Tsyukomi.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

i agree with the explanation but itachi is my favourite

the next will be a hell-like jutsu...sasuke's eyes will not only get pulled,but burned
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

You can't blame Itachi. He didn't finish the jutsu, remember. Sasuke broke out of it.

I hope so, Itachi could of taken out Sasuke in One go if he wanted to, he better make it up and do something bad to Sasuke to make up for his stupidity. ( I will be really pissed if Sasuke can take 2 Doujutusu's head on and still beat Itachi

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

sure you can blame him...he is cool but he can't take it easy on his brother now that he wants his eyes more than anything
    he should've suprised him with a full power mode from the beginning and ereased every possible chance of sasuke breaking out of it...and ended things quickly
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    You can't blame Itachi. He didn't finish the jutsu, remember. Sasuke broke out of it.
    Oh.....lol you are right, umm well now im pissed at Kishi, I mean its a MS Doujutsu for crying out loud. The precedent has been set up that Genjutsu won't work on Sasuke.

I pray Itachi burns that bitch to the ground

( I will be really pissed if Sasuke can take 2 Doujutusu's head on and still beat Itachi
    Oh what, the black fire crap coming up next chapter?

How hard could that be to avoid? -_-

@mgsplayer

Yea, in an ideal world that should have happened. But then we would have ppl complaining about how fast the fight was and it wasn't the epic fight that was expected. Lose-Lose situation unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Oh what, the black fire crap coming up next chapter?

How hard could that be to avoid? -_-
    Im confused myself why he wants to use Amatersu, he should of used his Last doujutsu, Well it must be pretty damn powerful and unavoidable if he thinks he can use it now against sasuke head on.

I also want to see techniques the sharingan has copied, I mean cmon, let's see some Jutsu's that we haven't seen before

There's only one explanation for Amaterasu. Its probably not the kind of jutsu that we're all expecting. I don't think Zetsu would be anticipating the use of Amaterasu if it were just a black fireball. There's gotta be more to it (hopefully).