Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    why the hell should sasuke die. he saw his mother and father killed in front of him. i think that's a fate worse than death. his entire life has been dictated by his crazy brother. i say he should kill that bastard and then proceed on killing madara. also if sasuke died i'm pretty sure naruto would commit harikari since his boyfriend kicked the bucket.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    why the hell should sasuke die. he saw his mother and father killed in front of him. i think that's a fate worse than death. his entire life has been dictated by his crazy brother. i say he should kill that bastard and then proceed on killing madara. also if sasuke died i'm pretty sure naruto would commit harikari since his boyfriend kicked the bucket.
    you mean Seppuku

agree...but isn't his obsession a bit over the bridge
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    you mean Seppuku

Vocabulary and Etymology

Seppuku is also known as hara-kiri (腹切り, "cutting the belly") and is written with the same kanji as seppuku but in reverse order with an okurigana. In Japanese, hara-kiri is a colloquialism, seppuku being the more formal term. Samurai (and modern adherents of bushido) would use seppuku, whereas ordinary Japanese (who in feudal times as well as today looked askance at the practice) would use hara-kiri. Hara-kiri is the more common term in English, where it is often mistakenly rendered "hari-kari."
    ------------------------------------------
    anyways sasuke should fkin die already
    Last edited by pk304; 02-11-2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

he wont die.... kishi wont let his fav character to die .... he reli wont... ur a b@st@rd kishi!!!!!!!

Banned
    OMG I would be the happiest manga reader in the world if Sasuke died, but as we all know Kishi would never allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    you mean Seppuku

well actually sepaku is the same as harikari.

back on topic:

i don't think his obsession is over the bridge but is actually normal. when he was a boy itachi told him that his only reason for killing everyone was to test his power. doesn't that sound extremely selfish? why should itachi who ruined the life of his brother and killed innocent people and then be let to live. we just found out that itachi only killed the clan in order to make sasuke gain the MS so that itachi could attain the EMS.

so itachi is really nothing but a selfish bastard just like orochimaru. he was willing to throw innocent lives away just for his own purpose but since he was powerful he wasn't punished. so in a way it's really sasuke's duty to kill itachi and give him the punishment he deserves. that's why sasuke just can't die.

NO At least not yet.
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    well actually sepaku is the same as harikari.

back on topic:

i don't think his obsession is over the bridge but is actually normal. when he was a boy itachi told him that his only reason for killing everyone was to test his power. doesn't that sound extremely selfish? why should itachi who ruined the life of his brother and killed innocent people and then be let to live. we just found out that itachi only killed the clan in order to make sasuke gain the MS so that itachi could attain the EMS.

so itachi is really nothing but a selfish bastard just like orochimaru. he was willing to throw innocent lives away just for his own purpose but since he was powerful he wasn't punished. so in a way it's really sasuke's duty to kill itachi and give him the punishment he deserves. that's why sasuke just can't die.

First of all, leave the f* Orochimaru-sama alone!!!

second. Remember Gaara? he was left all alone, nobody liked him, he was used and mistreated. Did he go after the people in his village? NO! Of coures he killed the one`s who messed with him. but they were not from his village. And he didn`t had the grudge like sasuke has for Itachi.
    And sasuke that f*cking brat. Killing his brother wont bring his people back.
    Hes so dumb he can`t understand the fact that they are gone and that he should let go. But then again, It was Kishi`s descition to make it that way.

Itachi dumb as well. He should die too.! before they make the uchihas God-like people.
    that`s so naiv and unreal!! too much credit for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    First of all, leave the f* Orochimaru-sama alone!!!

second. Remember Gaara? he was left all alone, nobody liked him, he was used and mistreated. Did he go after the people in his village? NO! Of coures he killed the one`s who messed with him. but they were not from his village. And he didn`t had the grudge like sasuke has for Itachi.
    And sasuke that f*cking brat. Killing his brother wont bring his people back.
    Hes so dumb he can`t understand the fact that they are gone and that he should let go. But then again, It was Kishi`s descition to make it that way.

Itachi dumb as well. He should die too.! before they make the uchihas God-like people.
    that`s so naiv and unreal!! too much credit for nothing.
    here's a question for you. did gaara get his entire clan killed by his brother? no. did sasuke get his entire clan killed by his brother? yes. how would you feel like if your older brother killed your entire family because he wanted to test his knife throwing skills. i hope that never happens but how would you feel? what would you do? true sasuke killing itachi won't bring back his family but itachi will be getting the punishment he deserves. lemme ask you another question. which one is better. let a murderer roam free and kill other innocent people or kill that f*cker before he gets a chance to kill more people. itachi has to pay for what he did and sasuke's the man for the job.

so i guess naruto and the whole kyuubi thing with akatski after him is just a fillup for sasuke.......rightttt.I say Sasuke should die but he won't becasue it would defeat the purpose of what lame kishi has done up till' now.....So he should but he won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.