Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    If Sasori and Deidara was to fight, Sasori would have won. Deidara probably doesn't even know HOW to break Hiroku(sp?) to get Sasori out. He probably didn't even know that he needed to get Sasori out. Even if he did know, he wouldn't have been able to beat Sasori's 3rd Kazekage puppet, much less his collection. Maybe he CAN beat him if he commited suicide, but I have high doubts that he would have done that anyways.[/QUOTE]

I´m sure Deidara knows how he could break Hiruko beacause Deidara and Sasori were partners in Akatsuki, wich means they should know eachothers strenths and weaknesses to work as a team properly. Likewise Sasori should know about Didaras skills.

Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    I´m sure Deidara knows how he could break Hiruko beacause Deidara and Sasori were partners in Akatsuki, wich means they should know eachothers strenths and weaknesses to work as a team properly. Likewise Sasori should know about Didaras skills.
    But the thing is, Akatsuki members arent supposed to show weaknesses - But Deidara shows his when he's trying to show off. No doubt that Deidara knew how to break Hiruko, but I dont think Deidara knows to much about Sasori, even if they are partners.

Banned
    Gaara > Deidara

yes Gaara is my fav Naruto character. Deidara didnt "kill" Gaara, he won the fight yes...fighting dirty. (Against sum1 that uses Sand of all things...thats just dirty)

In a normal fight where Gaara didnt have to protect something else at the same time, things would go well different.

Sasuke > Orochimaru (without use of his arms)

Sasuke is my 2nd favorite character. Close call but hey Gaara just owns too much.

Anyway, admit it Sasuke became way powerful in the time he was with Orochimaru why do ppl still deny this? He had quite a tough fight against Deidara because he didnt expect Deidara to be THAT strong, he was used to pwning his opponents left and right, im sure he was all full of confidence.

He did mention that he had other "options" that's PLURAL my friends. it means he must at least have 2 other ways of winning against Deidara that he's keeping as trump cards.

Deidara was pissed because from the start of the fight till the very end Sasuke always held the advantage. Deidara was goin all out, Sasuke was still holding back and reading Deidara like an open book while waiting for an opportunity to smash him. It just happens that Deidara wasnt quite so weak and kept fighting back pulling out trick after trick.

I'm with the rest of you. It was one hell of a great fight, I think most of us found a new found respect for Deidara that we just didnt have during his fight wtih Gaara and Naruto/Kakashi. He actually made Akatsuki look powerful again, and made himself the very first "memorable" Akatsuki member.

Who really cared about Hidan, Kakuzu and Sasori dying? Think bout it, their backstory wasnt as good as Deidara's. Deidara had "purpose" in his fight and it made him seem liike the "underdog" of Akatsuki, and ppl just love to root for the underdog. Thats why Naruto's popular. And also why ppl hate Sasuke. lol Sasuke is no underdog so i bet a lot of ppl were hoping Deidara takes him out lol

Big bad Uchiha bullies!

Sasori > Deidara
    but you are all entitled to your underdog cheering opinions.

Deidara could probably pull off a draw with big bang kamikaze thing.
    If Sasori tried and put out his best puppets it would be no problem for him to win.
    I also think Sasuke was to confident against Deidara and is really ALOT weaker than he's letting on.

Sasori >>>>>>> Deidara
    Normally there would be something perverted here but alas there are younger readers.
    Sorry fellow pervs

Sasori had the bad luck of going against another puppet master. I'm guessing the fight would have been very different without Chiyu.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    Gaara > Deidara

yes Gaara is my fav Naruto character. Deidara didnt "kill" Gaara, he won the fight yes...fighting dirty. (Against sum1 that uses Sand of all things...thats just dirty)

In a normal fight where Gaara didnt have to protect something else at the same time, things would go well different.

Sasuke > Orochimaru (without use of his arms)

Sasuke is my 2nd favorite character. Close call but hey Gaara just owns too much.

Anyway, admit it Sasuke became way powerful in the time he was with Orochimaru why do ppl still deny this? He had quite a tough fight against Deidara because he didnt expect Deidara to be THAT strong, he was used to pwning his opponents left and right, im sure he was all full of confidence.

He did mention that he had other "options" that's PLURAL my friends. it means he must at least have 2 other ways of winning against Deidara that he's keeping as trump cards.

Deidara was pissed because from the start of the fight till the very end Sasuke always held the advantage. Deidara was goin all out, Sasuke was still holding back and reading Deidara like an open book while waiting for an opportunity to smash him. It just happens that Deidara wasnt quite so weak and kept fighting back pulling out trick after trick.

I'm with the rest of you. It was one hell of a great fight, I think most of us found a new found respect for Deidara that we just didnt have during his fight wtih Gaara and Naruto/Kakashi. He actually made Akatsuki look powerful again, and made himself the very first "memorable" Akatsuki member.

Who really cared about Hidan, Kakuzu and Sasori dying? Think bout it, their backstory wasnt as good as Deidara's. Deidara had "purpose" in his fight and it made him seem liike the "underdog" of Akatsuki, and ppl just love to root for the underdog. Thats why Naruto's popular. And also why ppl hate Sasuke. lol Sasuke is no underdog so i bet a lot of ppl were hoping Deidara takes him out lol

Big bad Uchiha bullies!

Sasori > Deidara
    but you are all entitled to your underdog cheering opinions.

Well said.

but it's a FACT in the world of Naruto:

Uchiha > ALL

Deidara was stronger probably he was probably scared of kakashi's sharingan lol since the thing with Itachi. also when he was fighting sasuke he kept saying how he hated his eyes and stuff to

IMO Deidara going all out and doing all this crazy shit against Sasuke was just a sorry excuse for Kishi to show off how good Sasuke "Actually" is. After that C3 Dragon came out, I think that was the moment Deidara became nothing more than complete FODDER.

Back at the point when Sasori was still alive, I doubt Kishi even knew he was going to make Deidara that powerful. Regardless how strong any of them looked, Sasori was fodder for Sakura, Kakuza was fodder for Naruto, and Deidara was fodder for Sasuke...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmb04 View Post
    IMO Deidara going all out and doing all this crazy shit against Sasuke was just a sorry excuse for Kishi to show off how good Sasuke "Actually" is. After that C3 Dragon came out, I think that was the moment Deidara became nothing more than complete FODDER.

Back at the point when Sasori was still alive, I doubt Kishi even knew he was going to make Deidara that powerful. Regardless how strong any of them looked, Sasori was fodder for Sakura, Kakuza was fodder for Naruto, and Deidara was fodder for Sasuke...

great point there, lol i can definetly agree with that

not to mention that Hidan was fodder for Shikamaru

and Kakashi was fodder for Itachi. As well as for Orochimaru back in the chuunin exam days.

Gaara was fodder for Akatsuki as a whole.
    and the 4th was fodder for the Kyuubi
    the Uchiha clan was also fodder for Itachi
    Zabuza was fodder for Kakashi

And Kyuubi Naruto was fodder for Curse Seal 2 Sasuke.
    the list goes on n on...
    Last edited by K-oz; 07-22-2007 at 07:37 AM.

Who do you think will be the next Fodder ninja? It'll probably be someone from Konoha or Hebi considering Akatsuki has been getting pwned lately....