Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Sasori is most likley one of the strongest in the world, he lost due to facing his ultime anti ninjas sure you might say that Chiyo and Sakura sucks. but they were the perfect match up vs Sasori and no other ninja has faced that so as I said. You can't compare art
    Sup' kidz

even then they would had lost if not for Sakura's MIRACLE panacea which she did in like a few minutes when it takes the maker of the poison and antidote a long and exact process lol thats the only reason he lost, he had no idea his lethal, noncurable, poison was busted (for 3 minutes even).

I hear people saying sasori cant reach diedra, umm yes he can, he will use the 3rd kazekage iron sand to get him.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Its a draw. Deidara is pressured into a corner and blows himself up along with like half a village and Sasori.

edit: unless Sasori uses like all his puppets and an iron sand shield to defend himself. but it would be along battle and both sasori and deidara would have used alot of their jutsu.
    Last edited by oOYourdadOo; 08-17-2007 at 02:03 AM.

I think Deidra would be poisoned and it b to late to blow himself up. Remember sasori only needs to scratch him

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

How is this up for debate? Deidara himself admitted to be weaker than Sasori and even called him "Master." Deidara, as we saw with his flashback with Itachi, and the grudge he continues to hold has a lot of pride. For him to say Sasori is stronger than him means that it wasn't even questionable whether or not this was true.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    How is this up for debate? Deidara himself admitted to be weaker than Sasori and even called him "Master." Deidara, as we saw with his flashback with Itachi, and the grudge he continues to hold has a lot of pride. For him to say Sasori is stronger than him means that it wasn't even questionable whether or not this was true.
    in the anime he says "master sasori is stronger than me...maybe"

thats why there's a debate and because sasori's fight happened long ago in the minds of many manga fans compared to deidara who just recently finished showing off so its normal for ppl to start thinkin he was soooooo amazing lol

he was good im not gonna take it away from him, but come on Sasori was nasty as hell with all those damn puppets. remember he even claimed to have taken down a WHOLE NATION with his puppets! I never heard of deidara doing something so great.

Plus Sasori was formerly paired with Orochimaru and if im not mistaken he called Orochimaru his subordinate or something either in the anime/manga.

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    in the anime he says "master sasori is stronger than me...maybe"

thats why there's a debate and because sasori's fight happened long ago in the minds of many manga fans compared to deidara who just recently finished showing off so its normal for ppl to start thinkin he was soooooo amazing lol

he was good im not gonna take it away from him, but come on Sasori was nasty as hell with all those damn puppets. remember he even claimed to have taken down a WHOLE NATION with his puppets! I never heard of deidara doing something so great.

Plus Sasori was formerly paired with Orochimaru and if im not mistaken he called Orochimaru his subordinate or something either in the anime/manga.
    Sasori is pretty arrogant him considering others as inferior or subordinates doesn't really reflect that person's power.
    Anyways I consider Sasori to be stronger because well he does have 100 puppets, the 3rd Kazekage, and has taken down a country before. Also he pretty much only needs one hit against Deidara or any other people since they don't have an antidote. By the way look back at chapter 275 and you'll see Sasori chose to to lose.

Sasori is pretty arrogant him considering others as inferior or subordinates doesn't really reflect that person's power.
    Anyways I consider Sasori to be stronger because well he does have 100 puppets, the 3rd Kazekage, and has taken down a country before. Also he pretty much only needs one hit against Deidara or any other people since they don't have an antidote. By the way look back at chapter 275 and you'll see Sasori chose to to lose.
    He had more puppets as well, the two unused scrolls on his back. Breathing in Deidara's C4 garuda wouldn't have any effect either, since all he has is a heart. Deidara would run out of clay before Sasori ran out of puppets to defend himself with.

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    He had more puppets as well, the two unused scrolls on his back. Breathing in Deidara's C4 garuda wouldn't have any effect either, since all he has is a heart. Deidara would run out of clay before Sasori ran out of puppets to defend himself with.
    Agreed and however much C4 he can make I'm thinking Sasori has a lot more poison gas. Also I'm not so sure Sasori even breathes, so even if Deidara unleashes C4 it may just be little particles in the air with no one sucking it in, if this is true Deidara would need to get close and since Sasori would probably find a way to at least scratch Deidara before Deidara can get close. One scratch and no antidote you start getting numb, a bit longer your paralyzed, aka totally screwed in a fight.