Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Daidara cant avoid the poison skills by fying with the dragon and from the sky use boom to the groud or from the sky use that boom that he use again gaara

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    yea i'd say up to the current manga deidara would beat sasori. Sasori is a mid-ranged fighter and deidara is a long-ranged fighter. so yeah.. nuff' said

as it is written before...
    deidara could win against anyone that can not somehow fly!
    as a long range fighter he can not be touched by sasori poisons and his missile are too accurate, so even if i do not consider him stronger he is the hardest to die, as he can easier than anyone retreat or has time to reconsider his attacks calmly!

so he wins any comparison with any close and mid range fighter!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladeboras21 View Post
    as it is written before...
    deidara could win against anyone that can not somehow fly!
    as a long range fighter he can not be touched by sasori poisons and his missile are too accurate, so even if i do not consider him stronger he is the hardest to die, as he can easier than anyone retreat or has time to reconsider his attacks calmly!

so he wins any comparison with any close and mid range fighter!
    Can Sasuke fly? lol

and yet he still pwned Deidara. Its not like Deidara's riding and F-18 and goin into the stratosphere. Those clay dolls cant go too far and who says that Sasori is only mid range? you guys most obviously not have been watching Kankuro fight. Fighting someone who's above ground isnt a problem he can just lift his puppet up or just throw that arm thing that has like a bajillion poison needles in it.

I'd love to see Deidara's slow ass dodge it.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    Can Sasuke fly? lol

and yet he still pwned Deidara. Its not like Deidara's riding and F-18 and goin into the stratosphere. Those clay dolls cant go too far and who says that Sasori is only mid range? you guys most obviously not have been watching Kankuro fight. Fighting someone who's above ground isnt a problem he can just lift his puppet up or just throw that arm thing that has like a bajillion poison needles in it.

I'd love to see Deidara's slow ass dodge it.
    Yeah, Sasuke's Curse seal can make him fly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wicked View Post
    Its actually more like gliding than flying, those arent exactly wings.

I have to say, Sasori is pretty bad ass to be able to control hundreds of puppets at the same time! Which require quite alot of micro! (micro is off a internet show called purepwnage for those who didn't know, google and watch the episodes)

Quote Originally Posted by The Wicked View Post
    I think them wings aren't from the Curse Seal, from the Uchiha Mandara theories, I think Sasuke might of inhertited them off the Tengu King's blood running through his veins.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    Its actually more like gliding than flying, those arent exactly wings.
    I think he can actually fly with them, its been a while since I watched the episode where Sasuke and Naruto have that face-off but I'm pretty sure he flys with a chidori. But obviously he can't now, now that stupid Deidara blew one of them off :(.

Btw how is Deidara pronounced? Daya-da-ra?

Banned
    I dont agree with the tengu theory

and those look more like hands than wings.

also in the fight of sasuke vs. naruto, they both can jump pretty high and get a lot of hang time in the air dude to their abnormal bodies and powers but neither one of them can fly. It's more like they jump and glide

but sasuke has "heaven" curse seal...
    so he supposed to be something like an angel
    the most common thing for angels are the wings not the shinning thing on their head or an harp or anything else...
    he looks more like a dark angel with big hands for wings that could have many uses!
    it would be silly if with wings he could not fly and his cursed seal is "heaven"!