Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Well, given the fact that the last time anyone from the leaf village genin died, they were resurrected. Seems that you need to be a D list character or a Sarutobi to die.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

what is fodder? lol
    i think they did all this sasuke plot to show just how strong Sasuke really has become. Still i think he just got lucky he had a strong oppoment that was frustrated AND elementally weak against. Even with this advantages he got his ass kicked. True Sasuke had a answer for the stuff he threw at him.. but C4 was what won it for me. How the hell are you alive when ur whole goddamn bloodstream is filled with plastic explosives... dud or not ur dead, that will clog ur arteries like crazy.But he wins cause his Sasuke (which summoning Manda was BS cause he couldnt even walk, where the hell did he get enough chakra to summon him use a genjustsu strong enough to control Manda). Also Im glad he clarified the fact that he beat Oro cause he was about to die not cause he actually is stronger.
    Im also getting seriously annoyed that everyone can "see" that Sasuke will surpass Itachi.. Everyone we though was strong has been owned by Itachi and Sasuke don't come close to him in development (mater sharingan at 8, graduated at 7, ANBU leader 13, cut Oro arm off 13-14, owned Kakashi 18) and EVERYONE says, "U have the potencial to exceed Itachi" ... BS ... I dont think we have seen anyone stronger than Itachi in Naruto's world yet.

although i always thought Sasori was stronger since i saw him, after C4 there is no doubt Deidara was stronger.. if u dont have Byakugun or sharingan ur dead with C4 and even if u do.. probably ur still dead lol... sasori < deidara also I have a new found respect for long-ranged fighters now. Used to think close-ranged pwned... now.. not so sure

Gaara < Deidara .. like this or not.. Gaara got beat on the desert.... and this are ninjas not the boyscouts.. plus he had to bring him alive cause if he use C4.. he would have killed all Sand... Gaara would have thought that was gonna explode like c2 protect the town and then all sand died when breathing.

C4 has to be the most deadly and thought out justsu i have ever seen...
    Last edited by luimac; 07-22-2007 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    Deidara has said it himself that Sasori is alot stronger than him. In my opinion Deidara should really be much stronger than Sasori, i mean Deidara managed to beat Gaara, who was a real beast. He also had a very even fight with Sasuke, who managed to beat Orochimaru pretty easily. I´m not saying that Sasori isn´t strong and in fact Sasori is one of the strongest members of Akatsuki. However Chiyo said that Sasori isn´t so good at analyzing his opponents(unlike Deidara).
    So, who is the stronger one, Sasori or Deidara? You decide
    Deidara is a lot stronger than Sasori.
    He said Sasori is stronger to lure Kakashi out at Sakura's rescue and take down another jinchuuriki with ease. He first took Gaara to lure Naruto out of the cave, then he tried to get rid of Kakashi. Deidara was only interested in taking down Naruto and that's why he used lies as a ninja should.

It is very clear with the anime:
    D: "Do you think a girl & an old hag can stop Sasori?"
    D: "Sasori is stronger than me"
    D: "maybe" *evil smile*

Even Kakashi has realized that if he were to go at Sakura's rescue, Naruto would be taken down easily by Deidara.

So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    Deidara had a lot of growth after making that statement so I'd say they were on equal footing at the time of Deidara self-explosion. (cries over chapter 362)

1 boom on sasori and the puppet + sasori would go down pretty hard. i mean the flyin boom thingies can come from many ways at the same time = he cant defend with the tail and gets b00med by deidara. I like Sasori more but Deidara would win a duel.

Quote Originally Posted by KandaLavi View Post
    Deidara had a lot of growth after making that statement so I'd say they were on equal footing at the time of Deidara self-explosion. (cries over chapter 362)
    There was no growth. Deidara has always been stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    what is fodder? lol
    i think they did all this sasuke plot to show just how strong Sasuke really has become. Still i think he just got lucky he had a strong oppoment that was frustrated AND elementally weak against. Even with this advantages he got his ass kicked. True Sasuke had a answer for the stuff he threw at him.. but C4 was what won it for me. How the hell are you alive when ur whole goddamn bloodstream is filled with plastic explosives... dud or not ur dead, that will clog ur arteries like crazy.But he wins cause his Sasuke (which summoning Manda was BS cause he couldnt even walk, where the hell did he get enough chakra to summon him use a genjustsu strong enough to control Manda). Also Im glad he clarified the fact that he beat Oro cause he was about to die not cause he actually is stronger.
    Im also getting seriously annoyed that everyone can "see" that Sasuke will surpass Itachi.. Everyone we though was strong has been owned by Itachi and Sasuke don't come close to him in development (mater sharingan at 8, graduated at 7, ANBU leader 13, cut Oro arm off 13-14, owned Kakashi 18) and EVERYONE says, "U have the potencial to exceed Itachi" ... BS ... I dont think we have seen anyone stronger than Itachi in Naruto's world yet.

although i always thought Sasori was stronger since i saw him, after C4 there is no doubt Deidara was stronger.. if u dont have Byakugun or sharingan ur dead with C4 and even if u do.. probably ur still dead lol... sasori < deidara also I have a new found respect for long-ranged fighters now. Used to think close-ranged pwned... now.. not so sure

Gaara < Deidara .. like this or not.. Gaara got beat on the desert.... and this are ninjas not the boyscouts.. plus he had to bring him alive cause if he use C4.. he would have killed all Sand... Gaara would have thought that was gonna explode like c2 protect the town and then all sand died when breathing.

C4 has to be the most deadly and thought out justsu i have ever seen...
    jiraia could own itachi and kisame at same time .jiraia probally strongest so far

Banned
    if sasori fight with gaara sasori waz goin to lost cause sasori cant hit gaara bacause gaara have the sand to protect him

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto View Post
    Deidara is a lot stronger than Sasori.
    He said Sasori is stronger to lure Kakashi out at Sakura's rescue and take down another jinchuuriki with ease. He first took Gaara to lure Naruto out of the cave, then he tried to get rid of Kakashi. Deidara was only interested in taking down Naruto and that's why he used lies as a ninja should.

It is very clear with the anime:
    D: "Do you think a girl & an old hag can stop Sasori?"
    D: "Sasori is stronger than me"
    D: "maybe" *evil smile*

Even Kakashi has realized that if he were to go at Sakura's rescue, Naruto would be taken down easily by Deidara.
    he said this only because deidara ataksuki did you see beat down naruto was pulling on deidara before deidara swiched 2 self exploding clone

Banned
    Ok if Deidara is so strong why was he scared of Kakashi? lol

and apparently Deidara got pwned first by Itachi and then by Orochimaru (thus he had that resentment about Orochimaru dying without him getting to kill him)

Deidara is STRONG but not as strong as you guys make him out to be.

I mean seriously give me just ONE good way that Deidara could possibly avoid Sasori's MANY MANY poison skills .

The best deidara could hope for is to make it a draw.