1 6.25%
  • Average

1 6.25%
  • Bad

1 6.25%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ^haha love how you're breaking down the kid first and then welcoming him.

Points of interest:

-Vergo's outcome at the end of this arc; not only has he infiltrated the WG but has also directly threatened it. How will this broadcast of the events (should they actually get shown to the NW) affect his position and even Doflamingo's now that a VA like Smoker knows of their true identities?

-Is Caribou's cover story the pre- or post-FI finale? Are we going to see what he was doing during the impending doom of FI or are we going to see the after story of what he is up to now?

-Will Caesar be defeated by Luffy (as is the tradition of big good vs big bad), or will it be a completely different take or combined effort (such as CHopper!!! or the unified team of Monster Trio, Law, and Smoker), or will Caesar be betrayed himself and be defeated by Vergo (in the latter's attempt to save face within the WG)?

Since Luffy can expand I wonder if his lungs would hold air like his stomach did water..

Since he's obviously stronger/faster then CC he could do like a modified version of 'Water Luffy' and just inhale a bunch of air, I think he could beat CC permanently with about 10-15minutes on his hands.

And I don't know how strong Virgo is, but chances are he isn't stronger then Smoker/Zoro/Law/Sanji - Chopper and the rest could easily handle the fodder followers of CC. (I don't know how they could beat the blob thing, maybe the samurai/Franky could do it)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    ^haha love how you're breaking down the kid first and then welcoming him.

Points of interest:

-Vergo's outcome at the end of this arc; not only has he infiltrated the WG but has also directly threatened it. How will this broadcast of the events (should they actually get shown to the NW) affect his position and even Doflamingo's now that a VA like Smoker knows of their true identities?

-Is Caribou's cover story the pre- or post-FI finale? Are we going to see what he was doing during the impending doom of FI or are we going to see the after story of what he is up to now?

-Will Caesar be defeated by Luffy (as is the tradition of big good vs big bad), or will it be a completely different take or combined effort (such as CHopper!!! or the unified team of Monster Trio, Law, and Smoker), or will Caesar be betrayed himself and be defeated by Vergo (in the latter's attempt to save face within the WG)?
    it's hard to predict who is gonna fight who..

for all i know smoker want's luffy's ass .
    but then again i think they will make a deal ..in return smoker gets his body back from law.
    law vs vergo
    luffy vs CC
    smilie vs ... ????
    perha^s
    Last edited by athary; 07-13-2012 at 11:02 AM.

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/674/11

Wondering if; "stray hat crew," is done on purpose, or an error.

Also, when Brownbeard, attacked Cesar his "attack" stopped working on Nami, and Usopp. Maybe Cesar has to focus on one attack at a time, leaving him wide open, or was just too surprised.

Athary:
    law vs vergo
    luffy vs CC
    smiey guy vs kidd
    Pekom vs sanji
    Tamago vs zorro
    Unknown man 1 vs smoker
    Unknown man 2 vs kinemon.
    How's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    Athary:
    law vs vergo
    luffy vs CC
    smiey guy vs kidd
    Pekom vs sanji
    Tamago vs zorro
    Unknown man 1 vs smoker
    Unknown man 2 vs kinemon.
    How's that?
    nice but the smiey guy is suppodes to be smilie the slime monster
    sry i didn't type that correctly

Idk why everyone is providing matchups all of sudden when we see Kid and the Big Mom gang, especially with the players currently on PH. In no possible chance in hell are Kid or any of the shadowy figures at the end of chapter going to become involved physically during this arc. The only ones who will be are going to be those already present, and even some of them (Vergo) will dirty their hands with "fodder."

I think Smoker should be the one to fight Virgo - since he's Smokers superior in rank, I know Law has a history with him but once Virgo said he was going to let the marines die Smoker isn't just going to let that role.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

^Smoker+Law vs Vergo and Luffy vs CC. Zoro and the rest can take care of the slime. As we have seen a one on one fight with Vergo is not best option as he really is strong. I would like to see Luffy have a carack at Vergo though.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Idk why everyone is providing matchups all of sudden when we see Kid and the Big Mom gang, especially with the players currently on PH. In no possible chance in hell are Kid or any of the shadowy figures at the end of chapter going to become involved physically during this arc. The only ones who will be are going to be those already present, and even some of them (Vergo) will dirty their hands with "fodder."
    just trying to keep this thread alive ahaha
    epecially since Oda is taking a break again
    wich really pisses me off btw