1 6.25%
  • Average

1 6.25%
  • Bad

1 6.25%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lets ignore the unimportant details shall we? The true backbone to this chapter is that we see Usoppe still has his old tricks.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

due to the cigar and wine i think that mysterious person might be capone, it fits him, other than the hair

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...8/c594/13.html

This chapter was plain awesome, so much so that I want to simply relish in it's pages for......the next two weeks.......ughhh. Agreed with Xioaxioa though, happy to see Usopp still has his old stuff.

Figures Caribou will now continue to kidnap and attempt to sell mermaids, at least until Sanji hears about it and whoops his muddy arse.....

Though the chapter was heavy with Usopp and Nami's situation, it was a great chapter to reveal Caesar's victory over Luffy's group and further extent of his DF. Also was nice to see the chapter progress and end to the business Caesar truly is into: underground borkering. Very intriguing. And could have called Brownbeard's return last week. Thankfully he pulled through, I see him as the future overseer of Punk Hazard.

And why is everyone so certain each one of those shadowfigure panels on the last page portray a Supernova? Yes Kid is obviously the big one of the group, and we have already met Tamago and Pekoms, but the remaining two could and likely are as of yet unintroduced major players Oda is teasing right now. Definitely the two everyone are unsure of aren't Capone and Bonney, and I'm a huge Bonney fan. I'll be pleasantly wrong however if it does turn out to be her though lol. What is also going to be interesting is Kid's reaction to Law and Luffy's capture and inevitable triumph over PH.

also i knew it, CC can use the force choke

great chapter. interesting to see who those unknowns are. chopper, its going to be his job to save the day. i was so hoping nami and ussop would put up some kind of a fight. should be a good couple of chapters coming up. i just think they need to figure something out to TAKE HIM OUT, the thing is you can seal him up like they did caribou, he has much more destructive power your going to have to get sea stone on him some how. who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Dear Oda,

Please stop working on movies.

Thanks,
    Daz

...I can't handle two breaks in this short of a span.

CC is establishing some serious villain cred these weeks.That Odas drawing of him, and his flowing gaslike nature are absolutely gorgeous doesn't hurt either.He's such a crazy, manipulative bastard and his power is the freakin' coolest.

The arc tiself has really grown to be much bigger than anticipated. What was looking to be a fun side-adventure has grown to a hgue conspiracy with shickibukai involved left and right and now a video conference for all the udnerworld big wigs. It's so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Is it me or Luffy doesn't give a shit on what's going on and Law looks more annoyed than anything else. Heck even Robin is all smiles. Only Smoker and Tashigi is on despair here. They're not taking the situation too seriously. This is exact opposite of what Luffy is back when Croc captured them.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Ah man, beating CC will be a pain. I thought Logia users have to be in contact with their element to control it. For example, Aokiji has to touch water to make it into ice, he can't just look at it and water bend it like in Avatar. I mean, with CC's ability, he could just do that to anyone then. Even haki doesn't work.
    Well the air is all around so yes CC has contact with it though probably on a limited space to lower it's hax level.

sig made by me

I think the person on the lower right hand corner is Coby. They have similar jaw lines, chins, nose, forehead and hair although Coby's hair is a lot longer now(They also show less on this character than any other because of Coby's easily noticeable features his headband and scar). Coby also uses a sword.

Quote Originally Posted by spawner View Post
    I think the person on the lower right hand corner is Coby. They have similar jaw lines, chins, nose, forehead and hair although Coby's hair is a lot longer now(They also show less on this character than any other because of Coby's easily noticeable features his headband and scar). Coby also uses a sword.
    hmm i thought it was the 3 eyed girl from big mom's crew

Quote Originally Posted by spawner View Post
    Since when? It's your first post and you're trying to troll us already or perhaps you were kidding?
    Anyway, great chapter and I also think those on the last page are Kidd, Pecoms, Tamago and probably Hawkins (not too sure about this one though).
    And then there is a break...f**k. Now ain't that about a b***h? Just when things became really interesting.

edit: And why will Coby be an underworld broker? Anyway, welcome to mangashare.
    Last edited by Don.D.Bulky; 07-11-2012 at 10:13 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.