View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    13 81.25%
  • Good

    1 6.25%
  • Average

    1 6.25%
  • Bad

    1 6.25%
  • Terrible

    0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64
  1. #1
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    791

    One Piece 674 Discussion / 675 Predictions


    Where is Chopper? he isn't shown to be in the cage with Luffy and the others this chapter or last.
    Last edited by Airicks; 07-10-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  2. #2
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    862
    And that's how he did it! Don't know how Luffy and co. could have defended themselves. Good show.

    Awesome chapter! Seems strange though that I guy who took such pains to hide himself would broadcast anything to a newworldwide audience...Eh. Doesn't matter! Luffy's about to get free press throughout the New World! And when he beats Ceasar's face in and news that he stomped another enemy of the government spreads, they'll definitely......still want to kill him :-(

    THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!



    Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

  3. #3
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,008
    Excellent chapter,good to see Kid as well, Things are going to get really big soon, I wonder who will come to claim the weapon?

    Oh right, and Caribou in the cover story. This should be interesting.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 07-10-2012 at 03:11 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  4. #4
    Senior Member Zafran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    48
    typical oda! gives us an awesome last page, and writes "no chapter next week" all over it :(
    amazing chapter. and ceaser doesnt appear to be a pushover or using tricks to beat luffy. he used his ability to its fullest.

    wow, this arc is promising.. its kinda becoming my favorite arc (Water 7 is still my fav, but this one is almost dethroning it)
    but who are the guys at the last page? kid, and big mom pirates i know...
    is that kaido? and who is the last one? he looks like basil to me, but im not sure

  5. #5
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Where is Chopper? he isn't shown to be in the cage with Luffy and the others this chapter or last.
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/78469081/21

    Top right panel. Law dropped him in the lab remember?

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  6. #6
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    791
    Na, I must had been speed reading because I totally missed that, last I seen him was when Law set him down on the couch or something (he had been on Law's head lol)... I gotta reread the last 2-3chatpers lol

    Thanks for the link.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  7. #7
    Strawhat Galkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Holland!
    Posts
    162
    awesome chap!,
    Well, again an break? damnnnnn!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafran View Post
    typical oda! gives us an awesome last page, and writes "no chapter next week" all over it :(
    amazing chapter. and ceaser doesnt appear to be a pushover or using tricks to beat luffy. he used his ability to its fullest.

    wow, this arc is promising.. its kinda becoming my favorite arc (Water 7 is still my fav, but this one is almost dethroning it)
    but who are the guys at the last page? kid, and big mom pirates i know...
    is that kaido? and who is the last one? he looks like basil to me, but im not sure

    Kidd, Big moms Crew, Bonney!
    Dont know the first one shown though....


    You Become Someone, By Doing Something.



    Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

  8. #8
    The Wise One shadowfox87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,571
    Ah man, beating CC will be a pain. I thought Logia users have to be in contact with their element to control it. For example, Aokiji has to touch water to make it into ice, he can't just look at it and water bend it like in Avatar. I mean, with CC's ability, he could just do that to anyone then. Even haki doesn't work.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

  9. #9
    Senior Member Goddamn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    65
    Indeed cc:s ability seems to be one of those "invincible ones". U basicly have to beat him while u have air in your lungs... oh wait that doesn't work either because he can prolly take that away too, atleast looking from how fast everyone went down. Well, Oda have to have some way to beat him, unless it's sniping from 1000 miles away with haki infused bullets.

  10. #10
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,724
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Ah man, beating CC will be a pain. I thought Logia users have to be in contact with their element to control it. For example, Aokiji has to touch water to make it into ice, he can't just look at it and water bend it like in Avatar. I mean, with CC's ability, he could just do that to anyone then. Even haki doesn't work.
    I believe he can only control the air around him, so ranged attacks should work perfectly fine

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •