• Average

1 6.25%
  • Bad

1 6.25%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Just a little side note; The guy with the cigar at the end of the chapter appears to have the same face as Shiliew. Just saying.
    Shiliew with a perm? Thats a weird image XP
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Shiliew with a perm? Thats a weird image XP
    What is Shiliews hair style then? Have we seen it yet?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Well that's basically what I'm getting at here. Even if Luffy does receive a bounty increase those he'd defeat wouldn't warrant a 100 million increase. A smaller 50 million increase would however imo be about right, as not only would he defeat the mad scientist Caesar (with a bounty of 300 million himself), but he'd also do it broadcasted to the NW and to the knowledge of a high ranking Marine in Smoker. Thus, his threat level in the NW hits its first point. The crew however should receive higher bounties after illustrating they too can hold their own in the NW and the renewed/increased threat they show after two years.
    I disagree with this. I don't think Luffy would get any bounty increase from defeating CC and Vergo. What he did back in ID and MF was a bigger crime than whatever he could do here. He needs to top that one before getting a new bounty. In contrary, Luffy would be helping the Marines here by beating a wanted man who has knowledge about them and exposing a fraud VA,

sig made by me

I haven't, but thats what makes it so weird of an image, since its possibly cannon.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I disagree with this. I don't think Luffy would get any bounty increase from defeating CC and Vergo. What he did back in ID and MF was a bigger crime than whatever he could do here. He needs to top that one before getting a new bounty. In contrary, Luffy would be helping the Marines here by beating a wanted man who has knowledge about them and exposing a fraud VA,
    I agree with you i think his bounty will not yet increase, until he dfeats a yonkou or attacks any WG facility

Again I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm saying that IF in this arc we do see bounty increases, and Luffy is included in those, Luffy won't receive a bounty like 100 million increase as others talked about previously (?). That's the only reason I was speculating a smaller increase, as it wouldn't be something which had topped his last atrocity (thus warranting his latest pattern of bounty increases of 100 million) but something along the lines like his first bounty of 30 million when he defeated Arlong. IF xioaxioa's theory of the NW mirroring the Grand Line is somewhat valid, then we can speculate that Luffy's first bounty would be a smaller one like 30 million.

Once more, I don't really see Luffy obtaining a bounty this arc either, especially when he's a 400 million pirate vs a 300 million mad scientist; however, due to him and crew having arrived on a quarantined island, having eluded Smoker (almost gauranteed), and having defeated Caesar and gang and revealed a fraud in the WG/Marines and Shikibukai on a NW scale, not to mention the possibility of Smoker discovering Law and Luffy's alliance, it IS possible that the end of this arc Luffy and crew will receive increased bounties to reflect a greater threat level.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    What is Shiliews hair style then? Have we seen it yet?
    Theory:Afro=Red Hair=S&M=Logic

Reasoning: He is in a s&m getup. Red head's are kinky and would go for that sort of thing. Having an afro, a staple having red hair is quite reasonable.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Initiate
    The afro-haired one could be Jozu and the other one on his left Marco ^^

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    awesome chap!,
    Well, again an break? damnnnnn!

Kidd, Big moms Crew, Bonney!
    Dont know the first one shown though....
    Bonney is IN PRISON until disproved by Oda so i think its Basil Hawkins and the top Right a Government Agent with whom Doflamingo spoke after the war saga

Luffy got his first bounty by beating wanted men...... then got his next bounty increase by beating a corrupt Shichibukai....