1 6.25%
  • Average

1 6.25%
  • Bad

1 6.25%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Zoro's former bounty of 120 mil was strictly based on his strength alone while Luffy's 300 mil was divided into threat of his individual strength and the threat of his impulsive decisions as a captain. Zoro couldn't attack EL even if he wanted to until his captain says so. So his threat level is limited unlike Luffy who could do any shit he wants to.

sig made by me

Assuming we do have a bounty increase this arc, which I can't see not happening with the circumstances and people involved, I'm not sure Luffy is going to receive that large of an increase. Possibly a 50-70 million increase? I just see another 100 mil increase at this stage too much for even this arc. I'd rather see Zoro and Sanji obtain a 100 million increase each and much of the crew significantly increase as well, though anything changing surrounding their bounties/posters after the timeskip at this point is long overdue.

If anyone gets a bounty it better be Chopper...

Though Ussop deserves one too with his name so that girl back at his village can see him... (I know she knows he's SogeKing but he's the only one without his face shown.. well he and Sanji lol)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    ^^Bounties are based on both strength and threat to the WG. It is no surprise then that Jimbei's bounty is over 400M but less than 500M which was probably based on strength alone. In luffy's case after this arc, the WG will consider not only his strength and that of his crew but also the alliance between Law and luffy if they get to know of it. They will also consider what threat to the WG it will be if Smiley (a WMD although they won't use it) falls into their hands and how they were able to defeat 2 VAs +CC and escape. Law's bounty is already 440M. Luffy is already 400M so exceeding 500M for each of them is not too far fetched under these conditions plus Zoro could very well attain the 400M mark seeing as he is the first mate and can't be too far behind the captain. Personally, I always thought that 300M and 120M for Luffy and Zoro was an injustice to Zoro cos I felt if luffy was 300M then, then Zoro should have been around 200M.
    I have my doubts about this. Vergo obviously can't stay in the marine force if Smoker is to go back (as I said, he could join forces with Aokiji). That and Smoker himself doesn't know that Law and Luffy have made an alliance. As far as his concerned they're friends (Law did save Luffy at shabondy) and that Law is caught because his going against Joker. The reason Luffy's bounty will always be way higher than the others is that his the Captain, thus will always be the main culprit. Sanji's bounty will be closer to Zoro's than Zoro's to Luffy's.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I have my doubts about this. Vergo obviously can't stay in the marine force if Smoker is to go back (as I said, he could join forces with Aokiji). That and Smoker himself doesn't know that Law and Luffy have made an alliance. As far as his concerned they're friends (Law did save Luffy at shabondy) and that Law is caught because his going against Joker. The reason Luffy's bounty will always be way higher than the others is that his the Captain, thus will always be the main culprit. Sanji's bounty will be closer to Zoro's than Zoro's to Luffy's.
    Smoker is never gonna leave the marines. if he wanted to he had done it in a long time.
    i agree with luffy's bounty it must always be the highest
    you might say that jinbei won't join the crew untill luffy's bounty is more then 440 million

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Assuming we do have a bounty increase this arc, which I can't see not happening with the circumstances and people involved, I'm not sure Luffy is going to receive that large of an increase. Possibly a 50-70 million increase? I just see another 100 mil increase at this stage too much for even this arc. I'd rather see Zoro and Sanji obtain a 100 million increase each and much of the crew significantly increase as well, though anything changing surrounding their bounties/posters after the timeskip at this point is long overdue.
    Remember bounty=threat level. It's not a game experience meter that increases every time a player kills an enemy. Luffy's bounty represents the highest crime or most threatening feat he did which imo was the infiltration and escape from ID plus joining the war. Do you think that beating one mad scientist or an Admiral is a bigger feat than being the one responsible of the escape of hundreds of prisoners that could include stronger people than CC and Vergo?

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Remember bounty=threat level. It's not a game experience meter that increases every time a player kills an enemy. Luffy's bounty represents the highest crime or most threatening feat he did which imo was the infiltration and escape from ID plus joining the war. Do you think that beating one mad scientist or an Admiral is a bigger feat than being the one responsible of the escape of hundreds of prisoners that could include stronger people than CC and Vergo?
    Well that's basically what I'm getting at here. Even if Luffy does receive a bounty increase those he'd defeat wouldn't warrant a 100 million increase. A smaller 50 million increase would however imo be about right, as not only would he defeat the mad scientist Caesar (with a bounty of 300 million himself), but he'd also do it broadcasted to the NW and to the knowledge of a high ranking Marine in Smoker. Thus, his threat level in the NW hits its first point. The crew however should receive higher bounties after illustrating they too can hold their own in the NW and the renewed/increased threat they show after two years.

I can see his bounty go up to 500m if he were to bring down doflamingo tho.
    But that's not really within the cards at the moment.
    I'll be happy if zoro's bounty goes up tho, he's way to beast for 120m

Just a little side note; The guy with the cigar at the end of the chapter appears to have the same face as Shiliew. Just saying.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Just a little side note; The guy with the cigar at the end of the chapter appears to have the same face as Shiliew. Just saying.
    Ehhhhhhh, not buying it.