1 6.25%
  • Average

1 6.25%
  • Bad

1 6.25%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    How much do you think Smiley will sell for? based on how much Caeser is hyping it up I'm saying that the beginning bid would have to be at least 400 million beli, especially considering who some of the people he is calling to bid are.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    How much do you think Smiley will sell for? based on how much Caeser is hyping it up I'm saying that the beginning bid would have to be at least 400 million beli, especially considering who some of the people he is calling to bid are.
    Oooooh, I like this guy; he knows a good topic to debate! As you mentioned, considering some of the possible investors in the underground market, the selling price for Slime is going to be through the roof! Essentionally, we could see a single person (Ie: Ace) or entire crew's (ie: SH)bounty amount not even make the cut. Plus, we are selling a DF user/weapon here, that has to count for something...I'd say the 300-400 million beli range is a good start, but of course this matters on whether Caesar intents to sell the entire Slime as a whole to one buyer or can divide the mass accordingly to demand without disrupting the abilities it has like its DF "conciousness."

My guess, however, is that belis won't be the exchange here, seeing as we're dealing with the NW, an illegal brokerage market whose infamous "Joker" is the man who claimed "smilies are in" and knowing that just last arc the payment to one Yonkou was the odd payment of candy. Boy I can't wait till next chapter.

For the record, Saint Charloss was going to buy Keime for 500,000,000.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    For the record, Saint Charloss was going to buy Keime for 500,000,000.
    Lolz, if I was a pirate, I'ld take Keime over Smiely any day.

I just was thinking ...
    what if kid and/or big mom decide to come to punk hazard after seeing the the SH or are intrested in this weapon after seeing it.
    I mean Big mom has every reason to come herself or send someone
    Kid i don't know , but it would be graet to have those 3 gather up again just likt the time after the human auction when they fought together.
    Law could include Kid in his plan to take down a yonkou

CC would show first how strong smiley is and of course Zoro and gang would beat it without Zoro going all out. Zoro himself could take it all by himself and Zoro desrves a 400 mil bounty so Smiley is around that number in my estimation.

sig made by me

CC would show first how strong smiley is and of course Zoro and gang would beat it without Zoro going all out. Zoro himself could take it all by himself and Zoro desrves a 400 mil bounty so Smiley is around that number in my estimation.
    I think that's little too high for him, that means zoro now are even stronger than vista ^^
    Ace as commander of 2nd division 550Mil bounty. assuming that vista < thatch < jozu < ace < marco.
    So probably vista's around 350-450

Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    I think that's little too high for him, that means zoro now are even stronger than vista ^^
    Ace as commander of 2nd division 550Mil bounty. assuming that vista < thatch < jozu < ace < marco.
    So probably vista's around 350-450
    I'm still calling that this is the arc where the SHs recieve their new bounties and posters as not only is this a restricted island under the WG but also because of the circumstances of Caesar and gang trying to sell a WMD to the NW. This broadcast will certainly be noted by Smoker and the crew will make their first major splash in the NW.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    I'm still calling that this is the arc where the SHs recieve their new bounties and posters as not only is this a restricted island under the WG but also because of the circumstances of Caesar and gang trying to sell a WMD to the NW. This broadcast will certainly be noted by Smoker and the crew will make their first major splash in the NW.
    +1. Especially if the SH's manage to take out Ceaser and Vergo, who's the head of G1. I mean Vergo has to go after all, or else there would be no place for Smoker, who should become the next head of G1 imo. Having said that, this is Oda we're talking about, who knows, Smoker could leave the marine force and join up with Aokiji who he was formerly under.

As for Zoro's bounty, I would say 400 mill is a bit too much, 300 mill would be more reasonable, especially since that's what the more noteworthy SuperNova's were around pre timeskip. I can't see Luffy's bounty exceeding 500 mill unfortunately, especially considering how strong Jimbei is and his only around 450 mill (my assumption).

^^Bounties are based on both strength and threat to the WG. It is no surprise then that Jimbei's bounty is over 400M but less than 500M which was probably based on strength alone. In luffy's case after this arc, the WG will consider not only his strength and that of his crew but also the alliance between Law and luffy if they get to know of it. They will also consider what threat to the WG it will be if Smiley (a WMD although they won't use it) falls into their hands and how they were able to defeat 2 VAs +CC and escape. Law's bounty is already 440M. Luffy is already 400M so exceeding 500M for each of them is not too far fetched under these conditions plus Zoro could very well attain the 400M mark seeing as he is the first mate and can't be too far behind the captain. Personally, I always thought that 300M and 120M for Luffy and Zoro was an injustice to Zoro cos I felt if luffy was 300M then, then Zoro should have been around 200M.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.