Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Zetsu's Next Meal

Who do you think will be the next meal for Zetsu? I think it's going to be Itachi

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

weve already got a thread for this topic. its called "who'll die next"

Their is a difference between Who'll die next and who will Zetsu eat........Unless you think the next character to die, Zetsu will eat which I doubt. If that was the case, he would of ate Jiraiya! but didn't so no, im asking a completely different question

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

That would have sucked if he ate Jiraiya. A legendary Ninja being eaten by a plant with a split personality sounds bad.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Itachi most likely (we all know Kishi is too gay for Sasuke to make him die).

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Itachi most likely (we all know Kishi is too gay for Sasuke to make him die).
    HE CANT BE GAY FOR SASUKE, SASUKE IS HIS OWN CREATED SON, that means incest actually... D: (no offense to anyone)

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Their is a difference between Who'll die next and who will Zetsu eat........Unless you think the next character to die, Zetsu will eat which I doubt. If that was the case, he would of ate Jiraiya! but didn't so no, im asking a completely different question
    zetsu didnt eat jiraiya because he was shot down into the water. otherwise he probably would have. do you believe anybody can predict deaths into such fine details about wether or not a person dies at a place where zetsu can it him?

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    zetsu didnt eat jiraiya because he was shot down into the water. otherwise he probably would have. do you believe anybody can predict deaths into such fine details about wether or not a person dies at a place where zetsu can it him?
    What are you rambling on about? Zetsu didn't predict his death, he was WATCHING the entire Pein vs Jiraiya fight. He knew Jiraiya was dead. Anyways stick to the topic
    -------------------

When zetsu made the comment about eating sasuke, right their and then i believed once itachi dies, Zetsu is going to eat Itachi right infront of Sasuke.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    HE CANT BE GAY FOR SASUKE, SASUKE IS HIS OWN CREATED SON, that means incest actually... D: (no offense to anyone)
    LOL, your comment and avatar are hilarious
    Last edited by Zetta; 02-10-2008 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I go for an Uchiha sandwich with brad, itachi, ham, bread slice, eggs, Sasuke and bread.

A satisfying meal with loads of proteins, vitamins and Sharingans essential to a healthy growth.

or just Itachi if Sasuke doesn't burn him too much

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    I go for an Uchiha sandwich with brad, itachi, ham, bread slice, eggs, Sasuke and bread.

A satisfying meal with loads of proteins, vitamins and Sharingans essential to a healthy growth.

or just Itachi if Sasuke doesn't burn him too much
    wow, I can't believe it, but you actually made Sharingan sound like one of those minerals you'd get from taking a centrum tablet.

I think that Zetsu's next meal will be Hinata, it's been so long since he's had a good snack and i gotta say, what would taste better than a pointless character? That being said, that is assuming that he won't be dining on anyone in the current fight and instead helps out Tobi with being outnumbered, provided that they all get the upper hand and considering that he believes that tobi is a good boy.