0 0%
  • Not good

1 5.88%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Its Grimjaw!

This is the perfect place for him to return plus he has beef with him from the last time they fought in the real world.
    I don't remember Kisuke fighting Grimjaw in the real world directly. But it's likely someone he's fought. It could be Espada #10/0 Yammy. He would directly recognize him at this point. Personally I'm hoping it's Gin but it really wouldn't make sense at this point.

So there was a stern Ritter who can control peoples mind... and has a jokers/clowns boot.. kinda reminds me of nnoitra's boots..... plus the letter J is assigned to opie... Does this mean he is also a SternRitter( SternRItter "J")... i would not be surprise since he lasted this long and is still kicking right until the most interesting part of the chapter----> the sword slash at the end lols... who ever the mystery guy/gal is... its fast enough to have caught kirgie off guard and afterwards pointed his/her sword to urahara ( who is shocked and might have recognized this guy).....

-is it the long awaited grimmjow (don't know if currently he is strong enough to give urahara a shocked face... but plausible)?
    -Most probably adult Nel?... she is strong enough to one shot a severely injured opie and surprise urahara
    -isshin? nah urahara would not be surprise if its isshin and why would isshin point his sword against urahara?
    -Love? and the visoreds... same point as isshin why would they point his/her sword on urahara
    -yoruichi, tessai... again same point as isshin and the visoreds
    -Ashido? maybe this is the time kubo can introduce him in the manga
    -Aizen!!!! lols - how did he escaped prison - highly unlikely as of this point
    -Ryuken? - a sword looking zanpaktou? nah.... who knows lols
    - Or my best guess is ichimaru gin - somehow alive... maybe inoue or 4th squad healed him after the defeat of aizen...his sword is the only one with that kind of speed

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    So there was a stern Ritter who can control peoples mind... and has a jokers/clowns boot.. kinda reminds me of nnoitra's boots..... plus the letter J is assigned to opie... Does this mean he is also a SternRitter( SternRItter "J")... i would not be surprise since he lasted this long and is still kicking right until the most interesting part of the chapter----> the sword slash at the end lols... who ever the mystery guy/gal is... its fast enough to have caught kirgie off guard and afterwards pointed his/her sword to urahara ( who is shocked and might have recognized this guy).....

-is it the long awaited grimmjow (don't know if currently he is strong enough to give urahara a shocked face... but plausible)?
    -Most probably adult Nel?... she is strong enough to one shot a severely injured opie and surprise urahara
    -isshin? nah urahara would not be surprise if its isshin and why would isshin point his sword against urahara?
    -Love? and the visoreds... same point as isshin why would they point his/her sword on urahara
    -yoruichi, tessai... again same point as isshin and the visoreds
    -Ashido? maybe this is the time kubo can introduce him in the manga
    -Aizen!!!! lols - how did he escaped prison - highly unlikely as of this point
    -Ryuken? - a sword looking zanpaktou? nah.... who knows lols
    - Or my best guess is ichimaru gin - somehow alive... maybe inoue or 4th squad healed him after the defeat of aizen...his sword is the only one with that kind of speed

i would have to agree with either nel or gin. halibel is out of the picture cause her sword is waayyy different. but hey, if it turns out to be grimmjow, i doubt urahara would be outranked in that battle. scared cause of how fast? yeah. but fear of losing, hell no. he is legend. and yoruichi and him need to tag team fast!

SO early release?

Mind controlling quincy
    SternRitter Opie = J for jailer
    Ichigo in panic mode
    Mystery man or woman with zanpaktou slashed opie in half and even tore his ear off = Next chapter baby

It'd be funny if its grimmjow and he'd say "I'm back baby!" just like arnold schwarzenegger

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    I'm good with Grimmjow, it would explain the fear in Kisuke's face. Any ally of his wouldn't provoke that response. Damn good chapter that left ya wanting more.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

It's Grimmjow 100% Gin is dead, Aizen still in prison. If that was Gin, Urahara wouldn't say "Oh NO" at the end of the chapter because Gin betrayed Aizen so he is supposed to be considered a good character and Gin wouldn't have any reason to attack Urahara. Grimmjow was already confirmed to return in this arc AND Kubo also said that he might become a good guy(and have an important role from now on in the manga) so this is the perfect moment for Grimmjow to come back and become a good guy by saving Ichigo from the quincy his reasoning would be something like the enemy of my enemy is my friend or something like that. That would be 100% Grimmjow's style. And the ones that say that Grimmjow isn't strong enough, he had plenty of time after the Aizen arc to become stronger and i also think that he stayed hidden(ashamed because he was defeated by Ichigo and to stay safe from the quincies) and develop a 2nd release so he might even be stronger than Halibel because if he stayed hidden they couldn't know how strong he is to give him a new espada rank (I said this because some people would ask why Halibel that now was rank 1 and the queen of HM was defeated by that guy and Grimmjow wasn't)

Oh and guys check this out tumblr_m6ydt8fvS61r2nkkg.jpg Grimmjow's sword was always drawn like that in the manga BLACK/WHITE SIDED...
    Last edited by dmd_crow; 07-11-2012 at 09:53 AM.

Hah, I find it funny that it seems like no one is even close to seeing that it might be a friendly character, meaning someone who we already know is good. It's not like it would be the first time an expression cliffhanger was left for us, more like the 100ht, in this series.

I mean seriously. Just because Kisuke, looks scared/surprised doesn't mean that it's automatically a bad guy/former bad guy. I'm seriously surprised that no one else thinks this.

And just to leave a disclaimer so I don't get smashed later; don't quote me on this and say that I just made a fool of myself. I might as well be wrong, just think it's weird that no one else have thought of this so far.

AND WAHHHHH! I just started thinking about the sword(randomly because I was analyzing Kisuke's expression) and I noticed that the sword belongs to a Shinigami using Shikai. Once again I can't believe no one noticed, but then again so happy since I did I did check and since the sword is half black and half white it's a Shinigami, because the Arrancar have blank swords, and they don't use Shikai, but melt together with the sword. So, for me that says that it's either, Yoruichi(like I said my last post because she might start using a sword this arc), the guy under the sand that helped Rukia when the group first went to Hueco Mundo, Isshin, or maybe it's Gin, I doubt it, but I want him back. Awesome character!.

The expression that Kisuke have might just be that he's surprised, like he would be if either of those I mentioned appeared to "save"(since I think Kisuke could have handled Opie) either because he haven't seen them in well over 100 years, or because they suddenly change fighting style, or because they appear without any indication in a place where they were not expected, at all.

BTW, is my sword theory right? Hope so!

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Hah, I find it funny that it seems like no one is even close to seeing that it might be a friendly character, meaning someone who we already know is good. It's not like it would be the first time an expression cliffhanger was left for us, more like the 100ht, in this series.

I mean seriously. Just because Kisuke, looks scared/surprised doesn't mean that it's automatically a bad guy/former bad guy. I'm seriously surprised that no one else thinks this.

And just to leave a disclaimer so I don't get smashed later; don't quote me on this and say that I just made a fool of myself. I might as well be wrong, just think it's weird that no one else have thought of this so far.

AND WAHHHHH! I just started thinking about the sword(randomly because I was analyzing Kisuke's expression) and I noticed that the sword belongs to a Shinigami using Shikai. Once again I can't believe no one noticed, but then again so happy since I did I did check and since the sword is half black and half white it's a Shinigami, because the Arrancar have blank swords, and they don't use Shikai, but melt together with the sword. So, for me that says that it's either, Yoruichi(like I said my last post because she might start using a sword this arc), the guy under the sand that helped Rukia when the group first went to Hueco Mundo, Isshin, or maybe it's Gin, I doubt it, but I want him back. Awesome character!.

The expression that Kisuke have might just be that he's surprised, like he would be if either of those I mentioned appeared to "save"(since I think Kisuke could have handled Opie) either because he haven't seen them in well over 100 years, or because they suddenly change fighting style, or because they appear without any indication in a place where they were not expected, at all.

BTW, is my sword theory right? Hope so!
    Dude check my link that is Grimmjow's sword... that's how it was always drawn in the manga.. black/white sided tumblr_m6ydt8fvS61r2nkkg.jpg

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Im going to say that the mystery shinigami is either Grimmjaw or Gin. I would be cool with either one, although, I'm routing more for it to be Gin. Adult Nel would be awesome, but i doubt its her.

why did Urahara seem so concerned about Opie? Opie can no longer steal bankai because Ichigo broke his device. Urahra should be able to handle Opie with some 90 level Kidou right about now, if you ask me
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid