• Not good

1 5.88%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ichigos dad, and mocks Uruhara for "loosing" I hope^^

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    WHY IS EVERYONE DYING
    DYING ICHIGO WHAT HELP SCIENCE DYING WHY.....

Not again

anyway,It's Grimmjow's sword.

Go back and look at some earlier chapters for it.
    Black and white with an abnormal straight blade.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    You do realise Gin is dead
    This is Bleach and I've seen people with more mortal wounds that has survived and lived but I've looked back at the chap and yeah Gin is probably dead. I've got a better idea, it could be Grimjoww but he ain't strong enough to close in on Urahara like that so he could have been on Quincy's hideout and saw Hallibel then gave her powers to him.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    WHY IS EVERYONE DYING
    DYING ICHIGO WHAT HELP SCIENCE DYING WHY.....

Not again

anyway,It's Grimmjow's sword.

Go back and look at some earlier chapters for it.
    Black and white with an abnormal straight blade.
    Look the queen of Bleach troll is back!! Welcome again.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I've got a better idea, it could be Grimjoww but he ain't strong enough to close in on Urahara like that so he could have been on Quincy's hideout and saw Hallibel then gave her powers to him.
    Why is everyone saying Grimjoww isn't strong enough to close in on Urahara like that. This isn't the Aizen arc anymore, Kubo isn't going to bring someone like Grimjoww back at the same power level he would be useless, obviously his going to be stronger. I mean everyone else powered up so why not him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Hah, I find it funny that it seems like no one is even close to seeing that it might be a friendly character, meaning someone who we already know is good. It's not like it would be the first time an expression cliffhanger was left for us, more like the 100ht, in this series.

I mean seriously. Just because Kisuke, looks scared/surprised doesn't mean that it's automatically a bad guy/former bad guy. I'm seriously surprised that no one else thinks this.
    It's most likely a friendly guy, it's why I called Isshin :p

- Because nobody is fast enough to close on Urahara without him reacting.
    - Sharp side wasn't facing Urahara. It could be just a stance where the sword happens to be that close.
    - He didn't look scared, more like a WTF expression.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Why is everyone saying Grimjoww isn't strong enough to close in on Urahara like that. This isn't the Aizen arc anymore, Kubo isn't going to bring someone like Grimjoww back at the same power level he would be useless, obviously his going to be stronger. I mean everyone else powered up so why not him.
    One word... Blut.... if you know the mechanics of blut... then it would not surprise me that any captain class can slice opie in half including grimmjow...... remember opie in Blut Arterie urahara easily blew a hole in his chest... same goes for any captain class that could backstab opie like that... with him in Blut arterie... that mysterious character can be anybody who is captain class including grimmjow...

Though my hopes are with gin..... no zanpaktou has that kind of speed and destruction and could close in with urahara just like that... pressumed dead "gin" is my candidate... plus isshin, yoruichi, tessai, love who are also a good candidate would make no sense pointing there sword at urahara unless they are betrayers

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    new suggestion yammy.... because yammy and uruharra san never got on... so oh no trouble? and could be a cero from yammy then instant tport towards uruharra?

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    As a joke, I was going suggest the mystery dude was also Yammy. Then I thought how lame it would be if it was Yammy. Dont get me wrong, I'm not totally convinced that Yammy is dead, but thinking about it, Yammy equals 110% a$$. Besides, I think if Urahara saw Yammy he'd just start laughing.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Well, ha has an arrow sticking out of his arm, perhaps even chest, let's just say that it slowed him down since those arrows probably destabilize spiritual particles, or just absorb them, still would/could destabilize his reiatsu making him waver/slower.

It was an energy slash, the only people known to be capable of doing that are: Ichigo, Ishin, Urahara, Ginjou, although for me, it looked like an arrow first, until I saw a zan near Kisuke's face, perhaps it's 2 people and not one ?

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, ha has an arrow sticking out of his arm, perhaps even chest, let's just say that it slowed him down since those arrows probably destabilize spiritual particles, or just absorb them, still would/could destabilize his reiatsu making him waver/slower.

It was an energy slash, the only people known to be capable of doing that are: Ichigo, Ishin, Urahara, Ginjou, although for me, it looked like an arrow first, until I saw a zan near Kisuke's face, perhaps it's 2 people and not one ?
    could be

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry