View Poll Results: Chapter Ratings

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome

    12 70.59%
  • GOOD!

    4 23.53%
  • Eh

    0 0%
  • Not good

    1 5.88%
  • Terrible

    0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    794
    Ichigos dad, and mocks Uruhara for "loosing" I hope^^

  2. #32
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    WHY IS EVERYONE DYING
    DYING ICHIGO WHAT HELP SCIENCE DYING WHY.....

    Not again



    anyway,It's Grimmjow's sword.

    Go back and look at some earlier chapters for it.
    Black and white with an abnormal straight blade.
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  3. #33
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,569
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    You do realise Gin is dead
    This is Bleach and I've seen people with more mortal wounds that has survived and lived but I've looked back at the chap and yeah Gin is probably dead. I've got a better idea, it could be Grimjoww but he ain't strong enough to close in on Urahara like that so he could have been on Quincy's hideout and saw Hallibel then gave her powers to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    WHY IS EVERYONE DYING
    DYING ICHIGO WHAT HELP SCIENCE DYING WHY.....

    Not again

    anyway,It's Grimmjow's sword.

    Go back and look at some earlier chapters for it.
    Black and white with an abnormal straight blade.
    Look the queen of Bleach troll is back!! Welcome again.

    sig made by me

  4. #34
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I've got a better idea, it could be Grimjoww but he ain't strong enough to close in on Urahara like that so he could have been on Quincy's hideout and saw Hallibel then gave her powers to him.
    Why is everyone saying Grimjoww isn't strong enough to close in on Urahara like that. This isn't the Aizen arc anymore, Kubo isn't going to bring someone like Grimjoww back at the same power level he would be useless, obviously his going to be stronger. I mean everyone else powered up so why not him.

  5. #35
    首はねスレイマン Saiges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Battle of Dias
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Hah, I find it funny that it seems like no one is even close to seeing that it might be a friendly character, meaning someone who we already know is good. It's not like it would be the first time an expression cliffhanger was left for us, more like the 100ht, in this series.

    I mean seriously. Just because Kisuke, looks scared/surprised doesn't mean that it's automatically a bad guy/former bad guy. I'm seriously surprised that no one else thinks this.
    It's most likely a friendly guy, it's why I called Isshin :p

    - Because nobody is fast enough to close on Urahara without him reacting.
    - Sharp side wasn't facing Urahara. It could be just a stance where the sword happens to be that close.
    - He didn't look scared, more like a WTF expression.
    __________________________________________


  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Why is everyone saying Grimjoww isn't strong enough to close in on Urahara like that. This isn't the Aizen arc anymore, Kubo isn't going to bring someone like Grimjoww back at the same power level he would be useless, obviously his going to be stronger. I mean everyone else powered up so why not him.
    One word... Blut.... if you know the mechanics of blut... then it would not surprise me that any captain class can slice opie in half including grimmjow...... remember opie in Blut Arterie urahara easily blew a hole in his chest... same goes for any captain class that could backstab opie like that... with him in Blut arterie... that mysterious character can be anybody who is captain class including grimmjow...

    Though my hopes are with gin..... no zanpaktou has that kind of speed and destruction and could close in with urahara just like that... pressumed dead "gin" is my candidate... plus isshin, yoruichi, tessai, love who are also a good candidate would make no sense pointing there sword at urahara unless they are betrayers

  7. #37
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    new suggestion yammy.... because yammy and uruharra san never got on... so oh no trouble? and could be a cero from yammy then instant tport towards uruharra?

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  8. #38
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Posts
    497
    As a joke, I was going suggest the mystery dude was also Yammy. Then I thought how lame it would be if it was Yammy. Dont get me wrong, I'm not totally convinced that Yammy is dead, but thinking about it, Yammy equals 110% a$$. Besides, I think if Urahara saw Yammy he'd just start laughing.
    FOOLS!!!!!


    Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

  9. #39
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,800
    Well, ha has an arrow sticking out of his arm, perhaps even chest, let's just say that it slowed him down since those arrows probably destabilize spiritual particles, or just absorb them, still would/could destabilize his reiatsu making him waver/slower.

    It was an energy slash, the only people known to be capable of doing that are: Ichigo, Ishin, Urahara, Ginjou, although for me, it looked like an arrow first, until I saw a zan near Kisuke's face, perhaps it's 2 people and not one ?



  10. #40
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, ha has an arrow sticking out of his arm, perhaps even chest, let's just say that it slowed him down since those arrows probably destabilize spiritual particles, or just absorb them, still would/could destabilize his reiatsu making him waver/slower.

    It was an energy slash, the only people known to be capable of doing that are: Ichigo, Ishin, Urahara, Ginjou, although for me, it looked like an arrow first, until I saw a zan near Kisuke's face, perhaps it's 2 people and not one ?
    could be

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •