4 23.53%
  • Eh

0 0%
  • Not good

1 5.88%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ohh? Kubo confirmed it? I'm not looking forward to Grimmjow but...interesting.

Maybe one of the vizards or Isshin is behind that sword. Aizen would be overkill and too soon imo.

Grimmjow is definitely probably more popular to see make a return, but my guess would also be with Halibel. Maybe she's broken free somehow. And remember: No matter how much more popular, Harribel outranked Grimmjow, which implies that she is considerably stronger. I can't imagine anyone else left of the espada who could one-shot Opie like that.

Also: does his death end his "Jail" technique? Also also: Do all of the other letters we have seen so far refer not to their power level (thankfully), but to their special technique/ability? If so, what the hell is S? And F? And so forth...

EDIT: "Z" for Ziggy Marley. Jammin'!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Grimmjaw with a badass powerup!!!! Cmon babe make it so!!!

^ Hm ? I don't remember S. There is U,F,E, but I can't find the page with the rest.

J - Jail.
    E - Execution ?
    F - Famine ?
    U - Undermine ?

Is Grimmjow finally making his appearance? Kubo's been teasing us ever since it was confirmed he was still hanging around wherever. Don't see why Isshin would raise his blade Urahara's face like that if it were him, so it isn't him.

He is here! Finally. Whoever he is, He's here!! (or she..). This is gonna be good.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

I find it to predictable for it to be Grimmjow. I want it to be someone unexpected but if its him am cool with it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Ichimaru? Hmmm, maybe. Tho I think he really is dead. I think it's either the guy who helped Rukia when she fell down under the send the first time they went to Hueco Mundo. Or it's Yoruichi finally picking up her sword again!

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Since kisuke looked scared and said oh no whoever it is he or she was an enemy to kisuke last time they met

Its Grimjaw!

This is the perfect place for him to return plus he has beef with him from the last time they fought in the real world.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you