1 3.85%
  • |1| Terrible

2 7.69%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions

Chapter 593: "Orochimaru Ressurrected" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/593

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 07-10-2012 at 02:29 PM.

This is 'freakingly' unexpected!! I can already feel freakshow lurking around the forum. hahahaha
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Damn that was a fast!! And double damn, Oro is alive again!!

sig made by me

Well, well, well. And at least Orochimaru was only half as creepy as he used to be.

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Excellent chapter,

It seems that this chapter implies that in the upcoming chapters Sasuke is going to somehow communicate with his dead clan members to try and understand why Itachi was loyal to the end.

Also can't wait for what I hope will be one the fights of the manga - Imperfect Jubi vs Edo Madara

ok so Sasuke was able to revive Orochimaru and conveniently all the things he needed were in that cave. Honestly I have mixed feelings about the second coming of Orochimaru. It's like as if an altar boy brings back his pedobear priest in a search for answers, that last panel where Oro says they're going to a place he knows very well gave me the creeps.

It's interesting how Sasuke is so calm during all this, even when oro explicitly states that he's still mad keen to get control of his body. I mean he was barely able land a hit on Kabuto and when he defeated Oro. he was only able to do so because Oro. was weakened. In my eyes Oro is one slippery, treacherous piece of work and it's not a matter of if he'll try and turn the tables on Sasuke and pals but when. I just can't see how Sasuke thinks he can trust him, it's like in a horror movie when someone running from the monster in the house runs up the stairs instead of getting out of the house, no matter how much you yell out at the screen how fool hardy their action seem they're gonna do it anyway.

As much as I love this early chapter I can't help but gripe that the contents of the scroll are still a mystery - my theory is it's Oro's plan to obtain the rinnegan by using Sasuke's body and combining it with Hashirama cells or Naruto's body. Also I really wanted to see what Gedo Mazou looks like now that all it's eyes have been opened after consuming the amber purifying pot that contained the kyuubi chakra that the Kin/Gin bros had.

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    1) what now for Kabuto and Anko, ledft behind by the other 4 where do they go from here, will they fight the moment they recover or will "good Kabuto" heal Anko of her injuries.

2) Just to confirm but Orochimaru is not a sage right? Thats why he wants a better body, as the one he has cannot handle sage mode? He would no doubt have wanted it as Jiraiya had sage mode of his own.

3) Also as Sasuke now has EMS surely Orichimaru's chance to take over is gone, I mean he couldn't take over Itachi who had MS, and regarding the run-around Kabuto gave him with sage mode - i am not certain if Orochimaru gained sage mode himself - and Sasuke is stronger than Itachi now.

I wonder why Suigetsu was freaking out so much? Is he that scared of Orochimaru? Yeah, Orochimaru was at his most vulnerable when Sasuke beat him, but Sasuke is now a hell of a lot more powerful than he was back then. I honestly think Sasuke could take Orochimaru in a straight fight now, although it'd be a close battle.

Here's a question, now that Orochimaru has been reborn, does he have the same body-degrading issue that he had prior to Sasuke killing him?

So Oro doesn't have any interest in the war, who would have thunk it. And it's a "them" and not a single person that Sasuke wants to meet. I have a feeling that the place Oro says that Sasuke knows very well might be a Uchiha hideout. Good chapter though, good to see Oro back.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

absolutely appauling chapter tbh, just crappy talking, i was looking forward to naruto vs the juubi with naruto actually having the basis for creating his own version of the juubi if tobi can create it without having full amount of chakra then naruto can too, if he get some chakra from the 8-tailed beast.

i cant really see what the point is for having oro come back, he is so past his prime that it is just hard to imagine what he is supposed to do in narutoverse but i guess kishi has a plan with him.