• |3| Average

2 5.41%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.41%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 592 : "The Third Power"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 07-04-2012 at 08:03 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Great chapter! A few questions though:

- Is Madara an edo or not? I don't see any cracks on his face or anything. Did he actually revive himself?
    - Is Tobi planning to summon the ten tails yet? If so, there's a high chance Gedo Mazo actually IS the ten tails. As predicted
    - Seems as though Madara was planning on taking the kyubi.
    - What did Sasuke mean by "Talking to orochimaru" or "the one who knows everything"?

Also, this chapter was amazingly drawn!

Edit: Did Sasuke emply that Tobi is Orochimaru?? Whaaaat?? Is that possible? Hmm, Itachi said that Tobi is shell of his former self. The exact same thing was also said about Orochimaru as well..
    Last edited by Kenny Bones; 07-04-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Edit: Did Sasuke emply that Tobi is Orochimaru?? Whaaaat?? Is that possible? Hmm, Itachi said that Tobi is shell of his former self. The exact same thing was also said about Orochimaru as well..
    Absurd and doesn't make any sense...Yeah, you might just be right!
    Also, the art was amazing!!
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

But that doesn't really make sense at all if Tobi is Orochimaru. Because, Orochimaru wanted the sharingan so bad in part 1, and if he's Tobi somehow, that means he had it? Perhaps Tobi was created when Orochimaru made himself into a snake? Naw, that's just speculating really.

Edit: Tobi cannot possibly be Orochimaru. Because Tobi didn't know edo tensei. And Orochimaru clearly did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Great chapter! A few questions though:

- Is Madara an edo or not? I don't see any cracks on his face or anything. Did he actually revive himself?
    - Is Tobi planning to summon the ten tails yet? If so, there's a high chance Gedo Mazo actually IS the ten tails. As predicted
    - Seems as though Madara was planning on taking the kyubi.
    - What did Sasuke mean by "Talking to orochimaru" or "the one who knows everything"?

Also, this chapter was amazingly drawn!

Maybe it's their cleaning, they removed the cracks when cleaning the raws, or he really revived himself, have to wait for Mangastream version.

Looks like that one tentacle and the brothers are enough to complete the 10-tails... anyway the tentacle was a clone anyway so it probably posses about 10% of 8-tails.

It's not like he needs to kill them anyway, as long as his plan is complete, he will win.

That chick that lies there, still has a cursed seal, in other words part of Oro's true essence is still sleeping there. He is going to enter her entity to search for Oro and ask him questions, or so it seams from this translation.

Funny enough, Shisui is the only Uchiha with a leaf headband , by just that you can clearly see on whose side they were ;P (beside Itachi, Shisui and Sasuke).

Yeah, that must be it. Orochimaru is still inside that cursed seal. That's why Kabuto even wanted Anko. Glad that's cleared up! Anyway, the cracks in Madara's face, or rather the lack of them, could just be that he's a complete Edo now. Remember when Oro revided the 1st and 2nd Hokage? Same thing happened there. They had cracks on their face, but when he completed them, their skin got all smooth.

And yeah, Tobi is going to revive the ten tails now I'm dying to see if it actually IS Gedo Mazo. Atleast I'm thinking Gedo Mazo is the physical form that he's going to summon it into atleast.

My god, EPIC chapter! Things keep getting better. Not only do we get a teaser from the Tobi fight (and the JUUBI'S REVIVAL), but we're already seeing Sasuke meet up with his old pals? And a return of Orochimaru, that's PERFECT! I wonder what Kabuto will think of that whenever he wakes up from his Izanami.

It sounds as if Sasuke will have to visit Orochimaru in his internal dimension once again, unless Oro has actually been hanging out somewhere in a physical body. There may even be another fight between them, although Sasuke defeated Oro's shenanigans last time with regular Sharingan.

I was also wondering about Madara. Last chapter he bragged about the advantages of being a free Edo Tensei, so I think he still is one, but he DOES look quite... lively. Tsuchikage is so heroic, it's a shame that there's absolutely no way the Kages can win. Hopefully Sasuke can figure out something from Orochimaru and actually stop Madara.

It seems like all the stops are being pulled at this point... why is Tobi going all-out against Naruto, whom he claims is merely a pawn to stimulate Sasuke, without even giving the duo a chance to fight? I thought Tobi would have done something to end this battle a long time ago... and is Gedo Mazou actually being pushed back by just the Hachibi and a few Shinobi? It seems like it should be a lot tougher than that.

Naruto's taunts are pure epic! He's definitely upped his Badassery since meeting with the Bijuu, now he just needs to re-enter his Bijuu Mode (or combine it with Sage Mode) to really show us what he can do. Not that it's a big deal, but I miss seeing Kurama talk to Naruto! Hopefully next time we return to the Tobi fight, Naruto and Kurama converse a bit... here's to praying that it's next chapter!

Also, anyone wondering if the Nine Names might give Naruto something to counter the Juubi itself?

I'm pretty sure Madara is still an edo. He's just a complete edo now, just like the 1st and 2nd Hokage was when Orochimaru summoned them. The only way to defeat Madara now is to seal him. And who's gonna do that? Sasuke I guess, given that he now has the Totsuka sword and Yata mirror from Itachi.

so madara's has used the complete susanoo before. that should imply that it is used by EMS users, and not by rennigan, but i guess it is always better to let kishi state it as such, wouldn't surprise me if he somehow turned it around.

i can't recall itachi, or kabuto, or white-zetsu telling sasuke of edo-madara, so sasuke not acting surprised when informed by juugo of the madara's edo-tensei, would suggest that sasuke is suspicious of tobi's real identity.
    and sasuke finally having second thoughts on his path, and remembering itachi, and shisui, looks like the ground work has been set for sasuke's redemption

no matter how much you dislike him, orochimaru's importance has grown exponentially since he was trapped in the eternal genjustsu by itachi.
    "the one of knows everything" sould logically mean tobi, but sasuke mentioning orochimaru in the same context does make Kenny Bones's post, about the two being the same, interesting.

kishi really threw us an awesome chapter

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    The lack of cracks on Madaras face are definetaly not from cleaning the raw. Normally, cleaning a small drawing could end up the way that some parts of the drawing are deleted in the process, but notice that Madaras face on a big 2 page spread is still without any cracks, meaning that it is intentional - and further meaning that Madara could very well be revived permanently with the benefits of Edo Tensei infinite chakra and restoration. Unfortunately, Madara is the last person you wanna have in that state, plus Tobi is also gonna revive the Ten Tails .. let the carnage begin !
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman