5 19.23%
  • |3| Average

2 7.69%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.85%
  • |1| Terrible

2 7.69%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ...it was so simple to revive Oro, that it shows how well prepared and capable he really was... Madara seems almost unprepared compared to him .

So, after casually resurrecting someone, they are going on a field trip ? It's like they needed a teacher to go on a school trip ;P.

Talk-no-jutsu actually worked on Oro ? He should just run away the instant he sucked out his own chakra from Kabuto.

So, Anko and Kabuto are going to be a new couple, that will start a new kindergarten for Orobused children ?

Ah, so Suigetsu is a pussy, no wonder he couldn't find a girlfriend.

I get the feeling that there are more leftover consciousness from other known people around the world and that Oro exactly know where they lie.

Oro confirmed that he was an imperfect sage like Jiraya and that he could use Senjutsu Chakra, but not at the level that Kabuto and Naruto can.

Juugo actually knows about his power...

Oro's actually proud of his pupil, nice.

I get the feeling that Oro can resurrect Jiraya as well... probably awaits the moment he obtains all he wanted.

How much time will their journey take ? Does Oro have some secret high-speed transportation jutsu/way/creature/something, so that they can still make it back for the war ? Or is this place actually close... perhaps they are after Tobi's sharingan collection if he wants to meet his parents, or...

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Same, Kishi is running out of villains and introduces cheap ressurections...kinda lame.

1- This makes Itachi's sealing meaningless
    2- It's not logical, as Oro only stored chakra/bit of conscious inside every seal. It should have been like 4th/Kushina, not an actual ressurection :/

Overall Chapter: Nice but disappointing.
    But The difference with Oro and Yondaime are:-

1) Sasuke used Cells from Kabuto who repeatedly said that his body is for all intents Orochimaru's body
    2) Orochimaru's white snake body is specifically designed for self regeneration.

So you put a piece of Oro's soul inside Oro's "body", add Oro's Chakra, and "Presto" The white snake does what it always does, regenerate.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

1) Sasuke used Cells from Kabuto who repeatedly said that his body is for all intents Orochimaru's body
    2) Orochimaru's white snake body is specifically designed for self regeneration.

So you put a piece of Oro's soul inside Oro's "body", add Oro's Chakra, and "Presto" The white snake does what it always does, regenerate.
    I missed that part. This renders my point invalid

Though, still a cheap ressurection >.>

OK, I see the logic. But still: Nagato, the wielder of the strongest eye-technique, had to accept Yahiko's death. Uchiha Madara, also with the Rinnegan, could only organise his own revival by some weird agreement with Tobi and/or Nagato. And Oro just places a pet and a bit of his chakra somewhere, and voilą: It's me again. This is officially the least spectacular resurrection in Narutoverse.

Oh god, Oro's back again and the Oro buster, Uchiha Itachi, is gone again. Oro might stick around for awhile this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    OK, I see the logic. But still: Nagato, the wielder of the strongest eye-technique, had to accept Yahiko's death. Uchiha Madara, also with the Rinnegan, could only organise his own revival by some weird agreement with Tobi and/or Nagato. And Oro just places a pet and a bit of his chakra somewhere, and voilą: It's me again. This is officially the least spectacular resurrection in Narutoverse.
    I always wondered why Nagato didn't revive Yahiko. I have to suspect that he was new to certain aspects of his powers and didn't know he could do that at the time.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

shinobi
    So if it was that easy, then why did Kabuto not revive Orochimaru all the while? He wanted Orochimaru, and he missed him, didn't he?

Something to consider: a piece of Orochimaru's spirit/consciousness was lurking inside the Curse Mark that Anko had. The Curse Mark that she recieved was one of the first 10 that Orochimaru had given out. Do you think it's possible that the copy/piece of Orochimaru was more human, so to speak, than what Orochimaru became over time? I mean, the Orochimaru in the cave acted a lot differently than the Orochimaru we saw previously.

Maybe this version of Orochimaru is closer to how he was back when he was among the Leaf, or at least not long after he left?

Quote Originally Posted by boyceteoh View Post
    So if it was that easy, then why did Kabuto not revive Orochimaru all the while? He wanted Orochimaru, and he missed him, didn't he?
    It's possible that Kabuto didn't know that Orochimaru could be resurrected this way. The only reason Sasuke knew about it is because it happened to himself personally during his fight with Itachi. However, before that tidbit had been discovered, Kabuto had already injected himself with Orochimaru's essence, so it's likely that Kabuto never realized it.

I always wondered why Nagato didn't revive Yahiko. I have to suspect that he was new to certain aspects of his powers and didn't know he could do that at the time.
    Exactly, it's due to Oro spending his whole life discovering/inventing new powers while Nagato was a novice at using eyes that weren't even hise to begin with. Sasuke doesn't know the full potential of his Sharingan any more than Nagato understood his Rinnegan... could Sasuke have used Izanami on Kabuto? No, he wasn't aware of the technique.

One wonders when Nagato decided to make Yahiko one of his Paths... did he discover the heretic ability to create paths prior to discovering the ability to revive his dead? He somehow knew to preserve Yahiko's body for it, so you'd think it didn't take him long...

With regards to Oro accessing Senjutsu chakra without having Sage Mode, it could be like what Naruto did to the Hungry Ghost Realm... he gathered Sage Chakra so that it would turn the Path into a frog statue. Perhaps Oro could also gather natural energy, and even perform Sage techniques, but avoided entering full-on Sage Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Exactly, it's due to Oro spending his whole life discovering/inventing new powers while Nagato was a novice at using eyes that weren't even hise to begin with. Sasuke doesn't know the full potential of his Sharingan any more than Nagato understood his Rinnegan... could Sasuke have used Izanami on Kabuto? No, he wasn't aware of the technique.

One wonders when Nagato decided to make Yahiko one of his Paths... did he discover the heretic ability to create paths prior to discovering the ability to revive his dead? He somehow knew to preserve Yahiko's body for it, so you'd think it didn't take him long...

With regards to Oro accessing Senjutsu chakra without having Sage Mode, it could be like what Naruto did to the Hungry Ghost Realm... he gathered Sage Chakra so that it would turn the Path into a frog statue. Perhaps Oro could also gather natural energy, and even perform Sage techniques, but avoided entering full-on Sage Mode.
    Naruto did transform a little bit though, just not for very long, due to it being sucked out of him immediately. It might have to do with Juugo's powers, I mean, he doesn't show any specific sign of being in Sage mode, and his body is constantly passively gathering Sage Chakra. Orochimaru could have incorporated something similar into his own body, or since Orochimaru's new body was created from the mash-up that is Kabuto, something might have been incorporated to handle it.