• |3| Average

2 7.69%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.85%
  • |1| Terrible

2 7.69%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Help!

Can anyone please explain the part about Oro not being able to use his arms? I know that Sarutobi sealed them, thus stealing all of Oro's jutsus. But we most certainly saw him using jutsu after his Fight against Sarutobi: http://www.mangareader.net/93-300-8/...apter-295.html. He seemed confident that there is a way for him to revive them (http://www.mangareader.net/93-176-4/...apter-171.html).

We know that he took over another body before the time skip. I assumed that this way, he could use his jutsu again. Yet now that I think about it, he did not use any seals during the fight against Four-Tails-Naruto.

If that's true and he can't use seals any more, then why is he considered dangerous. Itachi was stronger than him about 3 years ago, and without any seals. Naruto and Bee are most certainly faster, and Sasuke - given he is as strong as his brother - should be able to handle him, too.

What do I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Can anyone please explain the part about Oro not being able to use his arms? I know that Sarutobi sealed them, thus stealing all of Oro's jutsus. But we most certainly saw him using jutsu after his Fight against Sarutobi: http://www.mangareader.net/93-300-8/...apter-295.html. He seemed confident that there is a way for him to revive them (http://www.mangareader.net/93-176-4/...apter-171.html).

We know that he took over another body before the time skip. I assumed that this way, he could use his jutsu again. Yet now that I think about it, he did not use any seals during the fight against Four-Tails-Naruto.

If that's true and he can't use seals any more, then why is he considered dangerous. Itachi was stronger than him about 3 years ago, and without any seals. Naruto and Bee are most certainly faster, and Sasuke - given he is as strong as his brother - should be able to handle him, too.

What do I miss?
    Orochimaru is always dangerous with or without seals, hence he could face 4 Tails Naruto. I am not sure I get all of this, but apparently this version of Oro's consciousness, that was inside Anko predates the Sarutobi Death God Sealing, therefore it should be able to use its arms without limit.

Itachi was more powerful than Orochimaru, courtesy of Hax Sharingan genjutsu attributes, same with Sasuke, but if Oro had prepared for a fight with the Sharingan like Kabuto showed us could be done, then he could have defeated them too, in theory at least.

A Good question is why is Oro helping Sasuke, perhaps because he is a somewhat honorable fiend, who doesn't want to owe Sasuke anything for reviving him.

Anyway, regarding strength:-

Sarutobi stated that Orochimaru was stronger than he (Sarutobi) was at his advanced years, but Anko also stated that Yondaime was more powerful than Oro at that same time, had he been alive. Heh Heh, you may consider that a cheap plug for my man Yondaime

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Orochimaru is always dangerous with or without seals, hence he could face 4 Tails Naruto. I am not sure I get all of this, but apparently this version of Oro's consciousness, that was inside Anko predates the Sarutobi Death God Sealing, therefore it should be able to use its arms without limit.

Itachi was more powerful than Orochimaru, courtesy of Hax Sharingan genjutsu attributes, same with Sasuke, but if Oro had prepared for a fight with the Sharingan like Kabuto showed us could be done, then he could have defeated them too, in theory at least.

A Good question is why is Oro helping Sasuke, perhaps because he is a somewhat honorable fiend, who doesn't want to owe Sasuke anything for reviving him.

Anyway, regarding strength:-

Sarutobi stated that Orochimaru was stronger than he (Sarutobi) was at his advanced years, but Anko also stated that Yondaime was more powerful than Oro at that same time, had he been alive. Heh Heh, you may consider that a cheap plug for my man Yondaime
    My, my, Paulbee! Brilliant insights as always! ;-)

I am also curious how Kishi deals with the Anko's-Cursed-Seal-predates-Oro's-fight-against-Sarutobi-but-now-is-now-after-the-fight-so-theoretically-his-arms...-question.

Anyway, I am sure Oro is back because he is Oro, not because he is dangerous.

What is strange, though: Oro new Tobi (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/593/14)? Why? When?

And I throw in a theory: The scroll contains DNA-samples of Sasuke's family! Sasuke can't use them, since he isn't able to use the Edo Tensei-jutsu (yet), but Oro is. That may be one of the reasons why Sasuke brought him back.

Interesting turn of events, Orochimaru's ability to put his consciousness into his curse marks reminds me of the horacruxs from Harry Potter =P
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Although it's not unexpected, Orochimaru is well aware of Tobi, and even calls him by that name. However, it's interesting that Orochimaru has no interest in the war, despite leaving behind that secret scroll that apparently could allow himself or Taka to control the war. Perhaps the scroll has less to do with Tobi than we thought (i.e, isn't a counter to Zetsu/Gedo Mazou).

I also doubt the scroll explicitly allows access to the Rinnegan; it seems more like a unique ninjutsu, which is promising. Sasuke seems to think only Oro can pull it off, but apparently it can be learned.

I figured that Oro was the "human who knows everything", but I guess not. So Oro gets to lead Taka to that "place Sasuke knows well"... my guess is it's the old Uchiha hideout. Not a bad place for them; Itachi died there, Sasuke was taken in by Tobi, and Orochimaru was temporarily defeated / Sasuke's Cursed Seal removed. Quite a place to return to after the Kabuto fight lent closure to Itachi's memory and set the stage for Oro to return.

Orochimaru seemed very different from his old self, far less menacing and more... human? The way he looked at Kabuto before removing Kabuto's power, part of me thinks it was done more as a favor to Kabuto than for Oro's own gain. I think Orochimaru thought Kabuto had taken a wrong turn in trying to become like him, and he felt somewhat guilty, if that's even possible for one such as Orochimaru. Likewise, I think he gained respect for Sasuke. Perhaps seeing Kabuto and Sasuke made Orochimaru realize the foolishness of his attempts to toy with others' lives/futures... while Orochimaru only manipulated them for his own gains, helping them "grow" as it suited his needs, Kabuto and Sasuke had matured far better without his help, and reached much different "truths" (something Orochimaru believed he alone could give them, and only as he saw fit). Maybe that's why he's helping Sasuke now, because he feels that Sasuke has reached his own path and is ready to learn this "final secret" that Orochimaru is aware of.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Cant say I like this outcome, Im just not too fond of cheap character ressurections like that. Plus, there seems to be some kind of man who knows everything, or people, or whatever .. I would rather watch Naruto vs Juubi pls !
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

okhay here comes creepiness whatever people say naruto will be more fun with Oro around you know

But to what ends he will strive or all this will go by is unexpected....!! and as paulbee stated Oro's hands might be free now as this cursed seal was given to Anko before he got his hands ripped...!!

Story is going in a good direction as far as personality development is concerned..... i am happy Kishi is not rushing things with Sasuke's mental change....!! Its Naruto's right..!!

I am hoping for another redemption too.... Oro's imagine if he turns to good side or just help them in this war.... man that is going to be awesome we have never seen Oro fight for the good guys yet it will be a good change too now that he has been revived by Kishi....!!

Well, at least one of the Sannin decided to die honorably. Tsunade gave up her chance, and Orochimaru can't even spell "Honor". Good chapter. It seems that we are switching to the Sasuke show for awhile after all the Naruto tailed-beasts shenanigans.

I wonder if Orochimaru, in all of his knowledge about things that proper ninja should not do, knows some way to access the impure world (from which Edo Tensei gets its souls)? If he can summon souls from there, why shouldn't he be able to reverse someone himself and Sasuke to there? They probably can't do much there, but they can speak to the souls that reside there (i.e., the entire Uchiha clan, except for Itachi, hopefully. Give that guy a break!).

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Guess that makes Jiraiya the only dead Sannin...

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Cant say I like this outcome, Im just not too fond of cheap character ressurections like that. Plus, there seems to be some kind of man who knows everything, or people, or whatever .. I would rather watch Naruto vs Juubi pls !
    Same, Kishi is running out of villains and introduces cheap ressurections...kinda lame.

1- This makes Itachi's sealing meaningless
    2- It's not logical, as Oro only stored chakra/bit of conscious inside every seal. It should have been like 4th/Kushina, not an actual ressurection :/

Overall Chapter: Nice but disappointing.