Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zetsu

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar

Question Zetsu

All the Akatsuk`s who are alive are the one`s who have a big role in the Narutovers right. And most of them have another goal then just going after the bijus.
    Does he have his own goal or something?
    He is usually the spy for akatsuki but why is he the only member of Akatsuki to act without a partner?
    and that he serves as a sort of superior to other members, as they often report directly to him instead of the actual leader Pein, who were acting as the leader at the time. And Ive noticed that he may be cannibalistic? He appears where Akatsuki bodies were found?
    What is his real power?

Oh, and he is some sort of a half demon and he is to person, or he just have to minds or he just have a split personality? And they both have different opinions?

It`s so mysterious!! I think he has bigger role then we think.

I think Zetsu is awesome. Watch him turn out to be the real leader of Akatsuki. That would be awesome.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I dunno exactly what his role in the overall plot is, or his power. But whatever it is... when Naruto and company fight him, I'm sure he will be one bad ass mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I think Zetsu is awesome. Watch him turn out to be the real leader of Akatsuki. That would be awesome.
    I highly doubt that..the Akatsuki leader is Pein, Madara's the founder and the others are members its a well oiled machine the sooner people get it through their heads the better. I think Zetsu is cool hes like 2 people in 1 or something tho I wonder what abilities the 2 sides of him have. This could be the reason he doesnt have a partner cause hes some sort of fusion or something of 2 ninja anyway.

I've been wondering for quite a while what Zetsu's true power and purposes are. But he'll be a beast. I hope. If he's just a random dude with amazing spy abilities, well that pretty much says it... Or he's in Akatsuki so that he has something to feed on. Seriously, I want to know more.
    Maybe he doesn't have a partner like mister 2 in one piece, like they were man+woman and he alone was kinda both.

Zetsu not having a partner has been credited to that split personality he apparently has. He carried out a full conversation with himself in the latest chapter lol. He doesn't really need a partner anyway since that would defeat the purpose of him waiting and watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    I highly doubt that..the Akatsuki leader is Pein, Madara's the founder and the others are members its a well oiled machine the sooner people get it through their heads the better. I think Zetsu is cool hes like 2 people in 1 or something tho I wonder what abilities the 2 sides of him have. This could be the reason he doesnt have a partner cause hes some sort of fusion or something of 2 ninja anyway.
    If Madara was truly only the "founder" as you like to say, then he wouldn't be allowed to give pain orders. Pain is a figure head placed by Madara to hide his identity from everyone, including other members of Akatsuki. He is the LEADER. the sooner people get it through their heads the better.
    THE ONE WHO GIVES ORDERS = THE LEADER

THE ONE WHO TAKES ORDERS = SUBORDINATE

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post

Oh, and he is some sort of a half demon and he is to person, or he just have to minds or he just have a split personality? And they both have different opinions?

It`s so mysterious!! I think he has bigger role then we think.
    Nah u got it horribly wrong man. A half of zetsu is actually * drum roll* Obito

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Nah u got it horribly wrong man. A half of zetsu is actually * drum roll* Obito
    Or is it just that you have lost you f*cking mind?
    just kidding;P

Maybie all the members are equivelent, they just want to hide that fact...
    Shibo: i didn't do it,conaio
    Why would I do it?
    How could I cause aaaaall of this?
    *utter chaos and destuction over the Village Hidden in Leaves*
    Oro:*eye twitching; no response avalable*
    Shibo:Am i good, conaico?
    Oro: Y-Yes! you are an angel sent to help me with my dreams!
    Shibo:*eyes shining*REALLY!? Which village is next?
    Oro: Not a village, but the Akatsuki!
    Shibo: YAY! *runs off, killing several Akatsuki members in the process...*
    Shibo's not an angel
    She will never be