Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    I disagree with 2 parts of this though. 1 part is him being reincarnated over and over. I do think between the time Nagato was a kid into his adulthood he reincarnated many times. Which could be why he forgot who Yahiko was.
    2. Im not saying he splits his soul when he takes over multiple bodies, Im saying he controls the souls of the people he kills reanimating them(creapy theory). The 6 paths thing was talked about in the manga Jiraya said it. The Rinengan user can master all 6 elements of the ninja world. Peins 6 bodies I suspect represented the 6 elements or the 6 paths. Because notice when Jiraiya was fighting him he noticed that 1 or 2 of the bodies did the same jutsu over and over.Which is what he probably didnt want Jiraiya to figure out since if he did he would figure out a way to beat him.
    but i dont get it
    whats that fat dudes element?? wind sucking???
    refering to the one that eats ninjutsus
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post
    but i dont get it
    whats that fat dudes element?? wind sucking???
    refering to the one that eats ninjutsus
    He absorbed chakra... Maybe he did not have an element but used base chakra (or in his case absorbed) as his form of attack/defense.

He might be from the same clan as that guy Orochimaru had who could suck up chakra with his hands, only this guy uses his mouth/whole body? most likely Kekkei Genkai
    A pie in the sky?

The techniques used during the fight with jiraiya could of been bloodline jutsus from the 6 guys Pein is using. Another mystery is who was the sage of six paths and what happened to him. Did he die? did he do some sort of ritual to die completely? or is He Pein? Alot is still a mysterty..

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    at Naruto 373 | Read naruto chapter 373 manga online it is said that rinnegan is the strongest eye technique.....this makes me wonder of pain and madara's relationship
    Madara and Pein's relationship maybe that of Madara and Shodai's... 2 powerful ninjas sharing the same ideals etc. Obviously both of them wants power... Both settled to gather up the tailed beasts to achieve what they want... Pein to change the world by causing wars... While Pein to gain more power using the kyuubi... More or less they both want power...

Thanks for the data I had no clue what it means :S
    and when you mentioned that it might be connected to madara somehow perhaps he really did help madara in a way that he transferred his soul into another body but he would need a body which has the sharingan which might explain why he only shows his right eye because he might not have a left one so mabye it is Obito's body after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    The techniques used during the fight with jiraiya could of been bloodline jutsus from the 6 guys Pein is using.
    nah they arent their blood line limits
    if they were bloodline limits Jiraiya would have recognized it right away because he fought them all before.
    I am McLOVIN

Here's one wacked out theory I kinda thought was true before but Im pretty sure its not, and you guys will probably tear it apart anyways lol but here goes...

I thought that since all those bodies of Pain that Jiraiya knew were all some kinda crazy genjutsu or shapeshifting ability of the Rinnegan that let the Rinnegan user see inside Jiraiya's mind and pull out some characters from his head so Pain can fight him under their genjutsu/shapeshiftness or whatever, it was the only way I could explain to myself how all the bodies of Pain were shinobi that Jiraiya met before...

I know I know, totally retarded but why not, this is Naruto after all...
    A pie in the sky?

i already proved this idea wrong elsewhere.
    first
    Naruto 371 | Read naruto chapter 371 manga online
    this picture shows pain already inside a body jiraiya later was able to recognize.

also if it only had been genjutsu then how was jiraiya able to tell pains identity? somebody was present when jman fought those men and thats what he realized before he got killed.

I know, I already said it was a wacked out theory but thanks for showing me the errors of my ways...
    A pie in the sky?