View Poll Results: who will win after the latest revelation?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke wins

42 64.62%
  • Itachi wins with Amaterasu

10 15.38%
  • Zetsu just munches both of them and picks his teeth with the bones.

13 20.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    i don't get y ppl r after sasuke that badly......
    sayin he is overpowered n all .....after just 3 yrs of trainin......
    where were these ppl when naruto showed a higher jump with his trainin with kakashi n yamato........
    given the time scale n improvements, naruto's jump is higher or atleast equal to sasuke's but no way less......
    i don't c ppl complainin that naruto learned a s-class jutsu which even kakashi n minato could't manage in just a few days......
    just because we were shown naruto's trainin n not sasuke's....
    n also because u r naruto-lovers or sasuke-haters doesn't mean sasuke couldn't have become that strong .......

Given the fact the Kishi is extreamly biased, their is no doubt that Sasuke will win this fight. However I would like to add that it would be extreamly interesting, if Sasuke were to lose and die.
    Imagin how Naruto would react if he were to find out that both Sasuke and Jariya had died.

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Imagin how Naruto would react if he were to find out that both Sasuke and Jariya had died.
    naruto goes 9 tails........naruto dies.........the story ends.........

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    Man, it's just fiction. It's not like I would like such a person in real life, but in a story, bad guys serve their purpose, and they're often better characters than the good ones. It's not about ethics, it's about seeing interesting people in the story. Most of the characters would be psycho in real life, but they're cool in fiction. They're heroes, and sometimes psycho, too.
    do you think after konoha found out that itachi killed the uchiha clan they just went willy nilly and didn't care about it. i'm pretty sure hunter nin and anbu were sent after madara and itachi to apprehend them or kill them on site. though naruto is fiction it's still structured like real life. hence bad guys can't go free. at least in this case itachi has to die because we've found out that he's not the main villain for sasuke but rather madara.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

In the end Saskue will win but I would like to see Itachi do some damage to him before that happens so he is brought down to a managable level. Look at him now compared to his fellow shinobi (who tested the Chunin with him). He has surpassed most if not all of them, (being with Ori helped...) but if he is to be the continuning antiagonist to Naruto, then he will have to be brought to the same level as Naruto or Naruto will have to develop more to be at his level.... and then bring in Madara to the equation... and Zetsu.... so many doors can open...

Do I even have to say what I did chose (*points at poll results*)

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    It would be awesome if Sasuke defeats Itachi and kills him. Then Zetsu says holy shit Sasuke won. Next thing you know Sasuke appears before him and grabs him out the wall. Then a real fight ensues Sasuke vs Zetsu. Sasuke want info on Madara and his whereabouts. OK, maybe not likely, however I really want to see Zetsu in action.
    I agree man and that would be so awesome and zetsu would get destroyed by a sasuke who just finished all his chakra fighting his insane brother

I think that Sasuke will be the winner and that he killed Itachi and then he would be tooo weak and his life had no meaning anymore so he lets Zetsu kill him.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    I agree man and that would be so awesome and zetsu would get destroyed by a sasuke who just finished all his chakra fighting his insane brother
    No but Sasuke's charkra is gone and so I think he would lose to Zetsu if they did fight 0.o
    Last edited by narutoseas; 02-23-2008 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    Sasuke's wiped out. Zetsu would eat him, and then the naruto world's percentage of fags would go down about 50%.

Obviously Sasuke will win. His technique is known as "Kishimoto wants to bang me-no-jutsu". Kishimoto will never kill off Sasuke, which is sad because Itachi is so much better than Sasuke is.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I know that sasuke would eveuntally kill Itachi but i think its happening to soon. I mean hes able to counter both of these legendary MS techniques, wtf is the big deal about getting MS than. 3 years of training> a lifetime of training, MS and being stated as next successor of a legendary clan's top postion.