View Poll Results: who will win after the latest revelation?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke wins

42 64.62%
  • Itachi wins with Amaterasu

10 15.38%
  • Zetsu just munches both of them and picks his teeth with the bones.

13 20.00%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who will win after the latest revelation?

who do you want to win after seeing Sasuke counter Tsukiyomi?
    i would suppose that itachi will still win. but still it puzzles me because slowly he is unravelling as someone who makes mistakes.( i know he is human but before he is seen as super powerful but now just after a period of training sasuke seems to matching itachi's life 's werk of training and becoming uber strong)

i am still hoping for itachi to win but that isnt happening cuz i dont think kishi will make them fight again and the fact that sasuke haves to kill itachi the only think i dint like was that sasuke broke itachi tsukuyomi without MS but like a said itachi wouldn't be a live after the fight is over and i am a itachi huge fan(man i am even thinking of stop reading until a can overcome the shock cuz dint think itachi will died so soon and in a such easy way).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaigan View Post
    i am still hoping for itachi to win but that isnt happening cuz i dont think kishi will make them fight again and the fact that sasuke haves to kill itachi the only think i dint like was that sasuke broke itachi tsukuyomi without MS but like a said itachi wouldn't be a live after the fight is over and i am a itachi huge fan(man i am even thinking of stop reading until a can overcome the shock cuz dint think itachi will died so soon and in a such easy way).
    Yup, as much as Itachi deserves to win, he will most likely lose.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Sasu-ke will definitely win. Kishi wouldn't have it any other way. I'd like to see how he counters amaterasu...looking forward to it.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

LOLZ...Die so soon? Its Chapter 388...and im sure there is atleast 3 chapters til Itachi dies...His Role in this story is OVER. Gotta say Itachi is a true badass villian, but it's obvious Sasuke has/will win this battle.

sasuke's gonna win. it was pretty much said since the beginning. oro said sasuke's eyes had potential and would eventually surpass itachi's and madara also said that sasuke's eyes would surely surpass itachi's.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I voted Itachi for the win with aramatsu but I doubt it'll happen. I basically voted for what I'd like to happen.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

It would be awesome if Sasuke defeats Itachi and kills him. Then Zetsu says holy shit Sasuke won. Next thing you know Sasuke appears before him and grabs him out the wall. Then a real fight ensues Sasuke vs Zetsu. Sasuke want info on Madara and his whereabouts. OK, maybe not likely, however I really want to see Zetsu in action.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

For some reason I think Zetsu is gonna be badass when he finally sees some action.

I think Sasuke is going to win though I want Itachi to win. It's like this past Super Bowl. I didn't think the Patriots would lose but they did, so Itachi is like the Patriots, badass and all but he will lose.

^^ Lol, I don't think you can get a better comparison than that.
    Defense wins championships. Looks like Itachi is going to throw the whole mess of things at Sasuke without resolve.