AN: Before you ask, this was a 2 person RP my friend and I did. During it, we desided to turn it into a story cause it was going pretty good. On FF.Net, its 2 chapters so far. We are still working on it! Btw- We were super bored and we made O/C's and pairings. @.@ Can you blame us!?

Rating: T for minor cussing.

Disclaimer: We do NOT own Naruto. But boy do we wish we did...>.<;
-
Tayo Miniga, a girl with long red hair and brown eyes walked to the gates of her school, sighing. She was bored, but who could blame her. "KAMI KILL ME NOW!"

Hini Awasuchi, a girl with short red and purple hair and green eyes was walking to school like she normally does. She then spots a girl with red hair shouting. "Um, why are you shouting?"

Tayo jumped, not expecting to be caught yelling at god knows what and turned to look at who was talking to. She looked at Hini, then around before pointing to herself to try to get rid of her embarassment the hard way "Me?"

Hini nodded comfirmently, "Yes, you were shouting 'KAMI KILL ME NOW' and i was concerned."

She laughed nervously. "hehe. Sorry. I just, really hate school. Expessially new schools." She sighed "My sister ditched me. Stupid shit head sister." She mummbled that last sentence, not caring if it was heard.

She giggled at the her antics. "Oh, I almost forgot." She stuck out her hand. "My name is Hini Awasuchi. And who is your sister? Maybe I've heard of her."

She smirked a little and took her hand, shaking it lightly "Im Tayo Miniga. As for my sister, she is Tayuya Miniga. We're twins and we just moved here, so I don't think you know here."

Hini smiled, she was happy to meet someone new. "I may not know her, but my friend, Shikamaru, knows her. I think he said that he just called her 'troublesom' and she lashed out on him. When he was in the hospital, he said that she was a man in desguise as a woman." Again she laughed remembering what Shika looked like in bandages.

She snorted in amusement. "Tayuya told me about a guy that said that. I was off getting ice cream when that happened." Tayo then frowned "Seeing as we're twins, remind me to kick his ass too. Anything insulted on her is an insult to me."

She the smirked. "Good luck finding him, he moved away a few monthes ago. No one really knows where he is now." Hini then frowned. "He was my only friend here. Now it's like starting all over again, only everyone here throws stuff at me and call me 'Bi-haired freak'." After she said that she stared to cry.

She frowned and walked over to the girl, Hini "Dont worry about it. I'll be your friend Hini. And if those shit heads think about trying anything, contact me and I'll beat the fucking shit out of them." She smirked, getting a nice evil look in her eyes.

She smiled despite her tears falling down her pale cheeks. "A-Arigatou, Tayo-san." She was, for the first time in her life, felt safe. "Do you have your scedual with you?" she asked hopefully. She didn't want to get beat up when she was in a different class.

Tayo blinked, then nodded slowly and digged in her VERY messy school bag.

Hini sweatdroped at the action that Tayo was doing. She then noticed a slip of paper hanging inbetween the zipper threads. She took the papper and asked,

"Is this it?"

She turned to look at the paper, grabbing it and a faint blush came to her face and she hid it in her black baggy jean pockets "No." Tayo then continued to dig before she pulled out a half sheet of paper and skimmed it before handing it to Hini "This is it."

She read over the writting and sighed in relief. Tayo had all but 2 classes with her. The classes were Free period and Social Studies. After she reread the schedual, she handed it back to her. "You have all but 2 classes with me!" She was so happy that she was thinking about jumping on her and hugging her until she turned blue, and she did just that.

She stiffened at the hug, not used to them since a few things happened years ago. "Uh..ok."

"Gomen, it's just that when I'm happy, I do unprodictable things" She blushed out of embarassment. "Oh, that remind me, you have to stay away from 2 people here.

Tayo blinked a little "And who would those two people be?"

Hini turned to face her. "One of them is Sasuke Uchiha, his good looks make up for his emotions. If you try to ask him a question, he'll just say 'hn' or just ignore you. The second one is Naruto Uzumaki. He has no parents, so he lives with his perverted unkle. He tries to hit on the pretty girls, he used to hit on my sister Ani, but then Sakura Haruno came along and he's been bugging her ever since. Those are the most dangerous, the rest are seemingly harmless." After the explaination, she turned to walk insid the school.

She snorted and followed her new friend "Yea right. I'll kick their ass if they try anything."

Hini then stopped dead in her tracks, her tone now serious. "This school may not be bad for you and Tayuya, but it's bad to the weak. Namely me!" Most of the people stopped and looked at the girl who was normally quiet in shock. Hini the realised what she just said. "I'm so sorry!" she yelled and ran off.

Tayo blinked and shrugged, going off to find a tree to sit in and sleep till school began.

When the bell rang, Hini was first in the class, as always, and instead of sitting in the front like she normally does, she chose to sit in the back. After a while she became bored and took out her mom's favorite drawing pad. 'Mom, why did you have to die? Things were alot easier to deal with when you were around. Now I'm alone' she held in some tears, and started drawing her mom's favorite flower, sakura blossoms. She didn't even notice someone sitting next to her.

Tayo walked into the class and sat in the back by a window, gazing out. She then looked around, noticing Hini and someone by her, sitting down. She raised a brow and acted like she didnt notice

When she finished her picture, it actually looked pretty good. "Hey that's pretty cool! Where'd you learn to draw like that!" Hini was shocked that someone was talking to her. She turned around to be in the face of Naruto Uzumaki. "What do you want" she spat. Naruto put on a perveted grin on. "Oh, I just came to ask you out on a date." he answered, his hand secretly trying to squeeze a breast. Hini, having noticed this, punched him him square in the face sending him to the other side of the classroom, almost hitting someone, and broke through the glass.

She leaned back on instincted and watched the boy fly threw the window and chuckled before turning toward Hini "And you think yourself as a week girl do ya Hini?"

She turned to who was saying those words and replied, "Didn't I finish? I ment to say that I'm weak without reason." She smirked and walked over to where Tayo was sitting, and sat next to her. This year was gonna be interesting.

She snicked under her breath and turned to look out the window.

:: P E ::

Tayo walked to her PE class, going straight for the locker room

Following close behind her, was Hini. After they changed, there was a giant circle arount a bandaged up Naruto. "What's going on?" she just had to ask. Then Naruto shouted, "THAT'S HER! THAT'S THE GIRL WHO PUNCHED ME OUT THE WINDOW!" Everyone was staring at her. She was very uncomfortable and turned to Tayo for help.

Tayo chuckled and glared at everyone, making sure each and every one of them turned away "Hey. Shit heads. Look off before you find outself like the orange moron here!"

All of the students looked at Naruto and gulped. Just when everything was settled, someone jumped through the doors 'There goes our 17th door set'. Hini jumped because there was something she forgot to say. "Tayo-san! Sheild your-" "Hey everybody! Life treatin' you good?" interrupted the PE teacher, Gai-sensei

Tayo looked at the teacher, glaring at him. He was WAY to happy for her standards

Hini noticed her glaring at Gai. "Don't worry the worst has yet to come."

She sighed and leaned against a nearby wall "Yay...I cant wait.." she said, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

Just then Lee came up shouting "Gai-sensei!" and Gai is shouting "Lee!" and then Lee ran up and gave Gai a hug. Just then a sunset appeard. She was getting sick of it so she took off her black and pink sneaker and threw it at Lee, thus knocking him out.

She smirked and looked around, noticing some kids giving her looks. Most were guys with lust in their eyes and some were girls, giving her glares. Her eyes narrowed at a boy with dark bluish black hair that was glaring at her. "Oi. Hini. Who's dark emo boy over there?"

She looked at where she was pointing, and she answered "That's Sasuke Uchiha, the one I tood you about."

She nodded and glared at the boy, daring him to try and start with her "He's signing his own death wish."

When Tayo started glaring at him, he got up and walked over to Hini. "Yo." Now she was glaring at him. "What do you want, TEME!" she shouted. "Just to ask you out." his hand was secretly trying to squeeze a beast (geez, deja vu, no?) Hini saw this coming and him into a wall, thus leaving a dent. "I know your type Uchiha! You're just as peverted as Naruto. If not MORE!" Sasuke got ticked and grabbed her neck and started sufficating her. "Don't you EVER compare me to him!" he spat. "What's wrong Uchiha, hit a nerve?" with that said, Sasuke squeezed harder.

She glared and the Uchiha, kicking him into a far off wall and stalked up to him "Uchiha. You better learn your place. If I EVER see you touch my friend again, you'll wish you never ment me." Grabbing the boy by his shirt, she brought him eye and leaned in by his ear "Also, boy, if you ever try anything toward her that I hear...and trust me, I WILL know, you'll get...hurt. And no I dont mean a slap." Dropping him to the ground, she stalked back over to the wall and leaned against it, looking at Hini at the corner of her eye "If that boy trys anything anymore, tell me. I'll give him..a lesson he wont ever forget."

She nodded in approval and then passed out due to air loss.

Catching her friend, she tossed her on her back and headed out of the class, not giving a damn if the teacher cared or not. What she didnt notice was a boy coming in the door the same time she was going out, successfully running into him. She glared "Move it shit head!"

When she woke up, and could see clearly, she saw Tayo and a boy standing next to her bed. "H-hey Tayo-san. What happend? and who's he?" she asked still feeling groggy.

Tayo ignored her friend and pushed pass the guy, who happen to have a friend with him, so she pushed passed both.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"What happend? and who are these people?" she asked again, not giving up.

"The Uchiha-teme tried some bull shit. And how in the HELL am I supposed to know who they were? I'm the new student, not you."

"Oh ya, I forgot about that." she mumbled. She then took a good look at them, she smiled and said, "The guy in front is Neji Hyuuga. and the guy behind him is Sakon Hamaru."

She nodded and took Hini off her back and walked off, intending on ditching the PE class. "Sakon eh? Pretty cute." She mummbled, not realizing she said it aloud

Hini giggled. "Don't worry Tayo-san, I won't tell anyone"

Tayo froze "W-What?"

"You said that statement out loud" and she started giggling again

She paled and walked off quickly "YOU HEARD NOTHING!"

"Whatever you say Tayo-san, whatever you say." she said quietly and tried to catch up with her. 'Though Neji looked kinda cute'
~
A/N: Will be in 3 post cause Post character limits.