Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestiny View Post
    ^^ i hope he brings us an awesome suprise next time , T^T but this chapter was so sad...like how they all dropped one by one...and then it bcame a solo...just him...on his own with no1 else for like soo long~ BROOOKE~~ XD feel so bad for him....but, if he joined the crew, which is likely (i don't think itz been totally confirmed yet) woudln't it be kinda weird...so far, every1 has had an important job and a new fighting style right? so brooke would be the musician, but, he fights with swords too, and hez not very good compared to zoro...o, and hez a pervert like sanji "May I see yo panties?" riiight? o.o would he have like another fighting style to bring in, bcuz every1 on the crew specializes in sumthi'n and is extremly strong....XD even if they're scared of everything like Ussop and Chopper!
    Yeah, im also wondering what kind of fighting style does Brooke have aside form just common swordsmanship he has... Nevertheless, his devil fruit power have'nt been explained by Oda very well(sure, his devil yomi yomi... has more than just bringing him back to life)..

Sigh.. No one piece nxt wk, cant wait to see Brooke joining SH formally!!

-_-'
    brooke will probably be as useless as robin is in the crew.

Robin isn't useless. She's the spy, and calm presence. She's more of a crowd control. Cause she can effect a large group at once. Disarming, defense, etc. She also fills in knowledge gaps. Cause face it, they aren't the brightest bunch. Nami is smart, but she usually uses her brains for theft or blackmail. The guys have...unconventional smarts sometimes...usually in a fight..

yeah..there's no one useless in strawhat crews..everyone have their own strong point..

I hope that, apart from being a swordman/musician, Brook will be another source of information like Robin when she joined, cuz StrawHats are still newbies in the Grand Line/New World, and it could be a good way to let us readers know more about this New World, hearing stories and legends from Brooke.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I hope that, apart from being a swordman/musician, Brook will be another source of information like Robin when she joined, cuz StrawHats are still newbies in the Grand Line/New World, and it could be a good way to let us readers know more about this New World, hearing stories and legends from Brooke.
    I agree... hopefully he does bring in stories im itchin 2 know about the new world but wat else can he bring other than swords n music.... ohh n more comedy haha he's so funny....
    "..I might be gettin fat!!!! lmao.... YAY new nakama

Brook has a laser in his pants, and he's saving it for Laboon. Good chapter, can't wait for the next, damn the week break.

maybe Brook can attack with music? that would set him apart, from beign just another swordsman.
    DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!!!

This chapter was a great way of proving that this manga is one of the, if not, the best manga in the jump lineup. Very emotional and powerful, but it sucks that we didn't get it last week. I'm just eagerly anticipating what Oda's going to throw at us in future chapters.

yohohohohohoho..
    i hope brooke has officially joined the Straw Hats and i also hope well see sumthng about ace or shanks..
    yohohohohohoho..
    ------------------------------------------
    i would also like to see if their bounties has risen up again..so cool to see that.
    Last edited by popoy08; 02-19-2008 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Spoiler!