Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I had a feeling they would stage a genjutsu eye removal. I thought it was kinda cool.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    check out the page:
    Naruto 388 page 14 | One Manga

he didn't got hit is what zetsu said...
    well.. 2 things.

1. He said he overcame it. That means he widstood(no idea if thats how u spell it ;p) the attack. Difference between getting hit, which implies a degree of damage, and overcoming which implies minimum damage, is what I just pointed out, the degree of damage received after the attack . But both mean the attack was recieved or hit the target.

2. Itach told Sasuke what he saw in the illusion, WE know everything from the kick foward WAS and illusion so that means Sasuke has been in Tsukuyomi since Itachi got in his face before the kick last chapter.

I swear if Sasuke beats Itachi im quitting Naruto, not because Itachi is my favorite but because as mentioned before Sasuke hasnt lost 1 fight and now Sasuke is fighting someone who knows all about him and his abilities, while Itachi is stronger comparing their attributes AND Itachi has MS. Common, is like Naruto just going to fight Madara or Pain RIGHT NOW and beating them. Please, Kishi is waaaaaay too biased for that Sasuke character, to the point of messing up his own story if he has too. As said by many before, this manga isnt about Naruto anymore.

The writing is on the wall for Itachi. Using Tsyu + Amats back too back is dangrous and will leave him drained. This is the begining of the end for him.
    Just like the forshadowing with Jiraiyas demise this is the forshadowing of Itachi's

-It's been stated by Orchimaru and Madara that Sauske has superior eyes to Itachi so the outcome is unavoidable...I like Itachi as a villian but I think hes a bit overrated its time for him to die.

-and btw Luimac Sasuke has lost plenty of fights in the 1st series. He learns faster than Naruto so is a much higher level at the start of this series but by the end Naruto will be closing the gap between them. Not too mention Madara has other plans for
    Sauske we do not yet know about his luck may start too run out later on.
    Last edited by POW; 02-08-2008 at 06:29 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

its just like i thought, an illusion. thats how the fight will go on, asan illusion.

man i read this chapter in the morning, i am actually disappointed, i know that sharingan user fight would be alot of fighting with just the eyes but this is ridiculous in my opinion :(
    i mean cmon, in my opinion this fight will not be compared to j-man's fight with pain, i mean it was a clash of greatness, here, it is a clash of stupidness

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    1. He said he overcame it. That means he widstood(no idea if thats how u spell it ;p) the attack. Difference between getting hit, which implies a degree of damage, and overcoming which implies minimum damage, is what I just pointed out, the degree of damage received after the attack . But both mean the attack was recieved or hit the target.
    yeah but he also said he didn't got hit just before he says he overcame it meaning that he was able to not suffer the effects - my interpretation anyway. Just cuz Sasuke's seen the illusion doesn't mean he was affected by it.

I swear if Sasuke beats Itachi im quitting Naruto, not because Itachi is my favorite but because as mentioned before Sasuke hasnt lost 1 fight and now Sasuke is fighting someone who knows all about him and his abilities, while Itachi is stronger comparing their attributes AND Itachi has MS. Common, is like Naruto just going to fight Madara or Pain RIGHT NOW and beating them. Please, Kishi is waaaaaay too biased for that Sasuke character, to the point of messing up his own story if he has too. As said by many before, this manga isnt about Naruto anymore.
    not that long ago I wrote a whole page about Sasuke not being the main character and not having that much attention over him but can't seem to find right now but later I'll see if I can find it. As of right now I'll tell you that Sasuke evolved beyond Oro, Deidara AND Itachi. Get over it. He trained he got stronger (everyone was talking about how Sasuke's potential surpassed Itachi's) and is stronger than other characters. You can't accept that and that makes the manga stupid how? When was it told that the present Sasuke has inferior attributes when compared to Itachi? We were just told that a ninja with a better weapon but inferior skills but better weapons will lose to a better ninja with inferior weapons for crying out loud.

here

you talk about to much exposure about Sasuke and even say:
    Sadly Sasuke has been dominating the plotline for almost two years

however here I disagree with you once more. The Uchihas have been an essential plot part for the moment Sasuke entered the same team as Naruto since one of the first ideas is Sasuke to get power to kill his brother and from there on their role has been growing as the plot evolve but it's ridiculous to say Sasuke has been dominating the plotline:

Every time something big happens it is Naruto and not Sasuke the one who shows and saves things or the one whom is the centre of atention and it has been so for quite a while:
    Zabuza both
    chuunin first exam
    end of the second exam
    neji defeat
    gaara defeat
    Itachi's appearance
    Sannin fight (Oro x Jyraya x Tsunade)

in comparison every time Sasuke has air time:
    beginning of Zabuza arc - it was for Naruto to get some depth and so Sasuke got some air time

Zabuza both - Sasuke does something but never enough and it is Naruto who has to end up things

Chuunin second exam - Sasuke gets the atention from Oro (main villain) and briefly switches places with Naruto becoming the main attraction for two fights

Gaara - Sasuke comes back with incredible techniques and so but still it ends up having to be Naruto to clean the mess up.

Itachi - didn't even cared about Sasuke

Sannin - the plot surprisingly didn't seemed to stop just cuz Sasuke is not there

Sasuke retrieval arc - Sasuke figures out that he in fact is not evolving quick enough and runs off. for about the second time Sasuke has some involvement in the plot main story, being the first when Oro fought Sasuke and said he wanted him and his fight against sound.

In shippuden it is the main objective to retrieve Sasuke but this continues to be postponed by more urgent matters (not to talk that the main villains are still interested in Naruto's ass):
    Gaara retrieval

then they try to get sasuke (still we got more info about Sai, Naruto as a Jinchuuriki, and most of other themes than about Sasuke itself whom appeared in about 4 chapters)

Naruto's training. sure it's to cath up to Sasuke but it's still an objective that is on the background

at the same time we have Hidan and Kakuzo. Once again no Sasuke or in the best very background.

Story changes to Sasuke. Everything Naruto done so far may have been to catch Sasuke but this does not affect him in nearly no way, at least until now, and Sasuke gets to show his development (Deidara) and goes off to one of the main plot ideas:
    him killing Itachi and when this happens some other minor parts collide and it is revealed that the Uchiha's fate is entwined with Naruto's fate even more since anything they do will affect Naruto eventually.

Do you notice how much time we actually see or hear about Sasuke? Naruto's slow development in shippuden is justified by the fact that we always watch Naruto's development whilst the other characters just appear after training with the training results. The Uchiha's start to be given more attention ironically at the time they are said to be deeply connected with Naruto's fate and before that Naruto wants to retrieve Sasuke but it's always (or nearly) in a background plan. Besides Chuunin second exam, Sasuke's retieval arc and the current arc there is almost no ''main Sasuke'', so to say, and the rest of the time we see Naruto and things that spin around him.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

sasuke shouldn't win this fight........
    even if u look from sasuke's side (meain bein a sasuke fan, which i m).....
    from what we've seen, sasuke obtained power by "fallin into the dark side"(term mostly used)......so if he wins against itachi n with itachi bein his main obstacle in life, means he will continue on this path till the end....which means no character developement (i mean which is connected with morale of this story) for sasuke.......
    so even if he wins..........he loses............
    so, i think it should be a draw or sum1 interfers......
    (just my opinion...........)

Absolutely Evil Villain The Blacknoah's Avatar
    Message from the Blacknoah:

Fact: Another tree was wasted in the making of this chapter...

Next one please.
    Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! -Omega Rugal KOF '98

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post

why did itachi close his left eye at the end?
    I think it is the ultimate fire style jutsu, causing the entire room to go into an inferno.

I though I was going to see a one-eyed Sasuke, d'avrit...

Next week, as usual...next chapter...

STUPID CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!
    Shibo: i didn't do it,conaio
    Why would I do it?
    How could I cause aaaaall of this?
    *utter chaos and destuction over the Village Hidden in Leaves*
    Oro:*eye twitching; no response avalable*
    Shibo:Am i good, conaico?
    Oro: Y-Yes! you are an angel sent to help me with my dreams!
    Shibo:*eyes shining*REALLY!? Which village is next?
    Oro: Not a village, but the Akatsuki!
    Shibo: YAY! *runs off, killing several Akatsuki members in the process...*
    Shibo's not an angel
    She will never be

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    sasuke shouldn't win this fight........
    even if u look from sasuke's side (meain bein a sasuke fan, which i m).....
    from what we've seen, sasuke obtained power by "fallin into the dark side"(term mostly used)......so if he wins against itachi n with itachi bein his main obstacle in life, means he will continue on this path till the end....which means no character developement (i mean which is connected with morale of this story) for sasuke.......
    so even if he wins..........he loses............
    so, i think it should be a draw or sum1 interfers......
    (just my opinion...........)
    Errr.... yeah, the main character will just stop character development, either that or he beats the bad guy......

What?

Sasuke will beat Itachi, it's obvious form the begining of the series! We're just watching how he does it. It's retarded to say that he dies without ever getting to Naruto again, which is the point of the manga and whole series. Nobody will interfere, Itachi will just lose. Did you see how drained he was when he finished Tsukiyomi? How about when he finishes Amaterasu? Trust me, Itachi is in for it.

After Sasuke wins, somehow he'll meet with Naruto again, and after the Akatsuki theme is over, then the series is finished. This is pretty obvious.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.