Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Meh, I called it, another illusion.

I mean I figured Genjutsu would make a major play later on in the manga (since it barely existed earlier on), however I didn't think 90% of the battle would happen in illusion.

Come on shank that douchebag brother of yours Sasuke! Hurry the hell up!

Stupid itachi, Amaterasu made you need to rest if sasuke somehow beat it instant win. zetsu said air was changing maybe Kakashi's ms style is Amaterasu?

Quote Originally Posted by Di3 View Post
    Stupid itachi, Amaterasu made you need to rest if sasuke somehow beat it instant win. zetsu said air was changing maybe Kakashi's ms style is Amaterasu?
    the air is changing because of the heat...the phenomenon is called mirage : an optical illusion of a sheet of water appearing in the desert or on a hot road, caused by light being distorted by alternate layers of hot and cool air

amaterasu is like a giant black fireball..
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

well... is not that Sasuke defeated MS is that Sasuke overcame the illusion. I mean he got hit but the illusion didnt cause the usual after effects. He endured the pain of the illusion, which still means he beat it but is not like he cancel it or blocked it, he got hit, he just endured the pain and made Itachi waste a big chunck of chakra. Also, remember that Sasuke has 100% eye sight and 0% damage in his eyes cause by his sharingan, while we saw Itachi MS is almost completely damaged and close to blindness. Still, props to Sasuke for enduring Tsukuyomi.
    People are probably going to start saying that Sasuke is better than Itachi with his regular Sharingan but I dont think thats true. We know for a fact Itachi hasnt comepletely mastered MS and is almost blind, but because Sasuke has mastered his sharingan completely (and has 0 damage in his eyes) he is able to fight back. I just giving my opinion on the future debate that Sasuke is better than Itachi with his regular sharingan.

Is going to be nice to see Amaterasu again. This time the full extent of its power and if its just a big black fireball or can Itachi somehow control the fire to a certain extent. I do hope neither character dies but Sasuke's eye gets taken... cause I would love to see another timeskip with Naruto and all other characters on their early 20's... tired of all this kids running around and not killing anyone while they are ninjas.

Initiate
    Shit, this is probably one of the wierdest fights, all time.

Sasuke's gaining MS on page 9?
    Last edited by galfano; 02-08-2008 at 10:48 PM.

what is the deal whit amaterasu isnt like with havent seem before?.Is look like sasuke will beat itachi.Sasuke is a hell of a shinobi first orochimaru, after oro deidara and now itachi i was hoping for him to a lest lose one fight ( i hope i am prove wrong and lose this one), in a couple of year the kid have became insane powerfull, just image is he get MS.I just sad for itachi cuz he is my fav.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    is not that Sasuke defeated MS is that Sasuke overcame the illusion. I mean he got hit but the illusion didnt cause the usual after effects.
    check out the page:
    Naruto 388 page 14 | One Manga

he didn't got hit is what zetsu said...

Sasuke's gaining MS on page 9.
    think not it was only the CS 2

yeaaaahh Sasuke for the kill!!!!!!I knew he wouldn't loose his eyes

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i think we're gonna see amateresu in action next chapter. seems like what mgsplayer said a while ago about ameteresu being a jutsu that was used from one eye is accurate.
    yeah, i agree............
    with kishi sayin it "a super doujutsu" that even zetsu is utterly impressed with....
    i hope its sumthin-out-of-this-world.........plz not another waste-of-hype.....

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    the fact that itachi is using his most powerful jutsus right off the bat is just proof that he's gonna die soon. i mean look at jiraiya. it seems like sasuke is only gonna go all out when he fights madara.
    seems like its goin in the same direction that u mention.......

I think someone hit the nail on the head earlier. the whole manga is a genjutsu. Yondaime placed the nine tailed fox in a Genjutsu from day one. We've just been witnessing his prospective from the genjutsu. I knew it all along.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan