Which day it is?????

I was thinking, in manga #380 Jiraya was still fighting and was the first time Sasuke and Itachi are face to face, in #383 Jiraya died, the last image show Sasuke and Itachi again.
    We are now seeing Sasuke fighting Itachi, but Jiraya is dead? I think at least part of this fight was in the same time of Jiraya and Pain fight, Am I wrong?? I know in #383 Zetsu show up and tell He are going to see Sasuke & Itachi fight, but I think they did not spend 3 whole mangas just staring each other.

uuuuuuuuum they did, genjustu. Sry just being a smart ass. I think that you are actually right, but its more interesting to focus on one fight rather than switching back and forth.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Goodness me, who really knows with this manga. It's likely that all events occur simultaneously. Technically Naruto and the crew should be fighting Tobi, but we haven;t seen it yet.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

If everything were happening in real time, the Sasuke-Itachi fight, Pein-Jiraiya fight and Konoha-Tobi fight should be happening at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If everything were happening in real time, the Sasuke-Itachi fight, Pein-Jiraiya fight and Konoha-Tobi fight should be happening at the same time.
    Well, I think the Konoha-Tobi fight and the Uchiha fight might be going on at the same time but the Pein-Jiraiya fight is already over. I say this because Zetsu was watching and after Pein won he showed himself and said that another fight is about to start and he was referring to the Uchiha fight. Unless Zetsu can be at both places at the same time then I think Pein-Jiraiya was first. At least that's what i think. Anyone agree?

I think so too, but there is probably some overlap. It's most likely just a few seconds as well.

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    I think so too, but there is probably some overlap. It's most likely just a few seconds as well.
    I agree with you about that and that we should focus at one fight at time, but don't tell me that after Sasuke fight is over we are going to see that Naruto still wet and looking at Madara, I know they are fast, but everybody is fast.

the last thing happening in the konoha-tobi fight was all of konoha charging against tobi, i dont think kishimoto will let that scene go to waste. hell probably dropp back in there and show tobi owning their asses and just when konoha is in awe tobi will reveal something. end chapter