Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    ya'll should stay on topic man before a mod locks the thread down.

Just a thought. ^_^
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    ya'll should stay on topic man before a mod locks the thread down.

Just a thought. ^_^
    I tried to get it back on track.....i failed horribly. Hey i made a new thread with more gifs, you can check it out if you want.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    No. I just dont like it, thats all. Homophobic is when you are afraid of Gays. Im clearly not afraid of them, i just dont like them. Its like clowns and mimes, im not afraid of them, but i dont like them.
    No, its definition is not as restricted as this. A person with a strong aversion to or hatred of homosexuals is considered homophobic. So when you say you don't like gays, it's kind of homophobia, unless you got some psychological/emotional trauma caused by past issues with gays?

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    No, its definition is not as restricted as this. A person with a strong aversion to or hatred of homosexuals is considered homophobic. So when you say you don't like gays, it's kind of homophobia, unless you got some psychological/emotional trauma caused by past issues with gays?
    Okay

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?