Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Yeah gameboy does put out funny stuff. I get the feeling he hates the Uchihas (hmmmmm...lol)
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

-_-'
    I just like to troll you, gameboy. The way you overreact is just SO funny.

Another funny part is that you always misinterpret my posts (where do you see me saying that you were gay and in love with deck? not my fault if you see the "ass-licking" as a real action)

Anyone not saying that you are "all great/funny/intelligent", you take them as ennemies, and always act defensively. Just stop being paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    OH! I feel so happy! Gameboy considered my idea! Thumbs up for Deidara and Gameboy
    That's just crazy to read xD
    He's like the number 1 fan
    I'm just saying, why do YOU ask him in THIS thread and not by PM why he has such a high opinon of you? it's like you want to let everyone know why you are so "great" (aka ego issues)
    Last edited by aaaarrrggh; 02-08-2008 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    Whoa! Just for saying good things about Gameboy sama, and now Im in love with him hohoho Funny how is to have nothing to do (or think, maybe the neurons are dead)

Joke. Its ok. But dudes! Gameboy is indeed funny- and the raised thing I was meaning enheighten you.
    Dont worry about him. I like to make people laugh. I was even thinking of becoming a comedian at once, i dunno why i changed my mind. Oh, so thats what you meant about the "raised" part of your comment. I guess i did interpret it right in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Yeah gameboy does put out funny stuff. I get the feeling he hates the Uchihas (hmmmmm...lol)
    Me hating Uchihas? Why would I, hate Uchihas for? Hm?

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    I just like to troll you, gameboy. The way you overreact is just SO funny.

Another funny part is that you always misinterpret my posts (where do you see me saying that you were gay and in love with deck? not my fault if you see the "ass-licking" as a real action)

Anyone not saying that you are "all great/funny/intelligent", you take them as ennemies, and always act defensively. Just stop being paranoid.

That's just crazy to read xD
    He's like the number 1 fan
    I'm just saying, why do YOU ask him in THIS thread and not by PM why he has such a high opinon of you? it's like you want to let everyone know why you are so "great" (aka ego issues)
    Well when you said
    please you too, do the ass licking in PM
    I found it as you saying me and him, and you saying we were homosexuals, which it looks like to me after reading your post. But i could be wrong, i am human, meaning im capable of being wrong. Im not flawless.

Anyone not saying that you are "all great/funny/intelligent", you take them as ennemies, and always act defensively. Just stop being paranoid

No you got it all wrong. Anyone saying anything offensive to me with me not even saying anything to them are my enemies, well, not enemy, nobodies really an enemy to me ( except mimes and clowns, damn i hate them ), they are just people that i think dont have good qualities, that is all. It is because they choose to say something negative to me when i didnt even say anything to me, so i just remember that person as a person that lacks intelligence when typing, nothing else, not enemies, but just that.
    Well maybe i prefer commenting in the thread instead of using the pm for that, it is my thread, and i was just curious to know why he said that, and my message folder is almost full, and i dont want to delete any of them yet, so that is why i asked that in the thread. Is there anything else you want to ask me? Or are you done? Because your turning a little perverted comment you made into a whole argument which could get ugly real quick, so i just want to end it before anything else happens.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

A bit too much worshiping. Its ok, I really only found the sasuke one considerably funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Dont worry about him. I like to make people laugh. I was even thinking of becoming a comedian at once, i dunno why i changed my mind. Oh, so thats what you meant about the "raised" part of your comment. I guess i did interpret it right in my mind.

Me hating Uchihas? Why would I, hate Uchihas for? Hm?

Well when you said

I found it as you saying me and him, and you saying we were homosexuals, which it looks like to me after reading your post. But i could be wrong, i am human, meaning im capable of being wrong. Im not flawless.

No you got it all wrong. Anyone saying anything offensive to me with me not even saying anything to them are my enemies, well, not enemy, nobodies really an enemy to me ( except mimes and clowns, damn i hate them ), they are just people that i think dont have good qualities, that is all. It is because they choose to say something negative to me when i didnt even say anything to me, so i just remember that person as a person that lacks intelligence when typing, nothing else, not enemies, but just that.

Well maybe i prefer commenting in the thread instead of using the pm for that, it is my thread, and i was just curious to know why he said that, and my message folder is almost full, and i dont want to delete any of them yet, so that is why i asked that in the thread. Is there anything else you want to ask me? Or are you done? Because your turning a little perverted comment you made into a whole argument which could get ugly real quick, so i just want to end it before anything else happens.
    Post.... too.... long...... not..... got ..... the..... patience....... to....... read..... it...... all........

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Post.... too.... long...... not..... got ..... the..... patience....... to....... read..... it...... all........
    LOL...Wolverine, that's not nice.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    LOL...Wolverine, that's not nice.
    nah,after the worshiping it needed to be done (it's like showing a drawing of mohammed to a muslim after you praised the koran)

What was this thread about again?

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Well maybe i prefer commenting in the thread instead of using the pm for that, it is my thread, and i was just curious to know why he said that
    Then, maybe you got to rename this thread into : "why do you think i'm so great" Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    they are just people that i think dont have good qualities, that is all. It is because they choose to say something negative to me when i didnt even say anything to me, so i just remember that person as a person that lacks intelligence when typing, nothing else, not enemies, but just that.
    Wow, that's a smart way of thinking. If I understand correctly : someone criticizing you lacks intelligence ; someone saying "w00t you are so great" has a big brain. Oo

But i forgive you, you're a human being, you can be wrong, you're not flawless.
    oh by the way, you should add this to your sig, since you're always saying that plain stuff.
    here's a suggestion :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I love Deidara and hate Sasuke. But i could be wrong, i am human, meaning im capable of being wrong. Im not flawless.

Oh, I've had much longer posts. Much longer.