Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Thanks, lol. Any ideas on any other funny gifs? So far im going to work on another one when i have time. Its with Crazy itachi from 386 where he lols.

Do you think it will be funny to see crazy itachi come out of a garbage can and get pwned by a guy that freaked out after seeing him?
    It will be great. The simple idea Is great. hehe just came up my mind an Itachi 386 lol in one of those clown boxes, the ones that you pull a kind of trigger or smthg (dont know how to say it in english) and then SURPRISE! A psycho clown comes out the box...

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    It will be great. The simple idea Is great. hehe just came up my mind an Itachi 386 lol in one of those clown boxes, the ones that you pull a kind of trigger or smthg (dont know how to say it in english) and then SURPRISE! A psycho clown comes out the box...
    Good idea! That could be used as well!

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

OH! I feel so happy! Gameboy considered my idea! Thumbs up for Deidara and Gameboy

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    OH! I feel so happy! Gameboy considered my idea! Thumbs up for Deidara and Gameboy
    lol, your acting like im some celebrity or something. Im just an ordinary member just like everyone else. But anyways thanks. Why do you think of me as such a "higher" person? Just curious.

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    lol, your acting like im some celebrity or something. Im just an ordinary member just like everyone else. But anyways thanks. Why do you think of me as such a "higher" person? Just curious.
    First, check all your threads! All the people there raised you! You are very funny with the uchiha-crashing thing. And you got style. It is not just posting in the boredom zone... You kill the boredom. All this sounds like Im in love with you, but is just that you remember me Deidara and his way to be.

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    please you too, do the ass licking in MP! thanks! :p
    Okay, i dont know if that was supposed to be a joke, or something. It wasnt funny, and it just sounds perverted. He was just happy that i accepted his idea for a new gif i was going to make, and your saying its ass licking? You are really weird.

First, check all your threads! All the people there raised you! You are very funny with the uchiha-crashing thing. And you got style. It is not just posting in the boredom zone... You kill the boredom. All this sounds like Im in love with you, but is just that you remember me Deidara and his way to be.
    Oh cool, thanks. What do you mean by
    All the people there raised you!
    Yeah, i like to be like Deidara. He was awesome. He was the best akatsuki member, he captured the most bijuu's and he scared the crap out of sasuke. And i didnt really know my jokes were funny, thanks, makes me feel better.

-_-'
    oooooh please accept my apologies, oh great gameboy ! Oo

I'm so weird.

(we already know why deck and gameboy like each others, between flooders heh! )

EDIT : lol wolverine xDDD

don't worry about it gameboy aarrgghh was probably just saying to chat privately about dating each other.... I'm joking.... It was a little uncalled for but dont let it bother you because he most likely did not mean any offence.

Edit: dame to quick with the post there for me. Oh well I'll leave it anyway.
    Last edited by Wolverine; 02-08-2008 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Late due to traffic

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    oooooh please accept my apologies, oh great gameboy ! Oo

I'm so weird.

(we already know why deck and gameboy like each others, between flooders heh! )

EDIT : lol wolverine xDDD
    Your sarcasm fails. Im not an internet freak, i have a life and a gf, so i dont need to be in love with anyone from the net.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    don't worry about it gameboy aarrgghh was probably just saying to chat privately about dating each other.... I'm joking.... It was a little uncalled for but dont let it bother you because he most likely did not mean any offence.

Edit: dame to quick with the post there for me. Oh well I'll leave it anyway.
    Im not offended about what he said. Hes just revealing more about what kind of person he is. If someone goes to you and says "your gay" and you know your not, you wouldnt be offended because you know its not true, right? Exactly the same thing in this situation. He says im in love with Deck, i know im not, so im not offended in any way.

Whoa! Just for saying good things about Gameboy sama, and now Im in love with him hohoho Funny how is to have nothing to do (or think, maybe the neurons are dead)

Joke. Its ok. But dudes! Gameboy is indeed funny- and the raised thing I was meaning enheighten you.