Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Smacks and stuff

i ran out of ideas so im going to start making funny gifs. But i have no idea on what kind of gif i should use. I found these:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

And changed them to these:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Any ideas on any funny gifs i should make? I doubt the ones i edited were funny, so thats why i need to know other gifs to change.

Heres just something else i did, that came from the anime:
    Spoiler!

yes i was bored.

ps. Yes deidara was recording the whole thing with his video camera built in the phone. Who wouldnt record that?

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Sakura got backhanded, that bastard kakashi.

Hahahaha, Sasuke

I like em so far, more please

People the sasuke gif i made is messed up now, the whole thing doesnt show anymore. So after i come back from school im going to upload it again. So currently only half of it shows, the part where he gets smacked unfortunately doesnt show. Im going to upload it again later.

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Personally I do not like that whole happy slaping thing in original gif two, I swear I'd kill someone who did that to anyone in front of me.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Gameboy man ur threads are so funny. Keep it up

I saw this clip on youtube and thought of Gameboy, he probably made it an all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I saw this clip on youtube and thought of Gameboy, he probably made it an all.
    what clip on youtube? the edited ones are the ones i just made. How did you see them online? Do you mean the original gifs that werent edited by me? Cause those are everywhere online. But the ones i edited like the sasuke one were made by me, which took some time because i had to mask it frame by frame, but it was worth it to see sasuke get clapped.
    Last edited by Gameboy; 02-08-2008 at 01:02 AM.

I like how you defend your artwork. Cuz Art is BLast!

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    I like how you defend your artwork. Cuz Art is BLast!
    Thanks, lol. Any ideas on any other funny gifs? So far im going to work on another one when i have time. Its with Crazy itachi from 386 where he lols.

Do you think it will be funny to see crazy itachi come out of a garbage can and get pwned by a guy that freaked out after seeing him?