• |4| Good

2 50.00%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%

Fullmetal Alchemist Fairy Tail Chapter 290 : "The Might That Our Feelings Cross"

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Wow! Lol super bad timing that the girls from Mermaid's Heel saw Jellal >_<
    But wuut, whats with Yukino, damn wanted her in the guild.

Bad timing indeed. Still Erza could give them the same excuse the old man gave but they probably won't believe it. So Yukino works for Arcadios?

Mangastream version - http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/94393390/1
    Last edited by Jaiden; 07-06-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Oh a cameo from Rave Master, but I guess that character didn't have a great purpose anyway (you can notice him in the middle panel ;p):

Spoiler!

damn, did Kagura almost got drunk with bloodlust? She must really have an issue with Jellal. Hope to see her and Erza go at it.

So Yukino was a ploy so that Lucy could complete the zodiac. That explain why she didn't offered the 13th gate key.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    damn, did Kagura almost got drunk with bloodlust? She must really have an issue with Jellal. Hope to see her and Erza go at it.

So Yukino was a ploy so that Lucy could complete the zodiac. That explain why she didn't offered the 13th gate key.
    No, after she was kicked out, they proposed her a job and she took it. You can't forget how shocked that knight was when he witnessed the second stellar magician being in this tournament, who had the rest of the keys allowing their eclipse gate to fully open.

Very interesting developments we have here. It's almost surreal to see Yazima sticking up for Jellal considering their past history, but Makarov's an old friend and it looked like he made sure Jellal knew not to expect his help again anytime soon. Nice insight on Raharl's end for not falling for the dupe, looks like he and Mest will be keeping tabs on the Crime Sorciere Guild Master from now on.

Kagura's reaction to seeing Jellal was unsettling, to say the least. It's as if the mere sight of him caused her immense pain and revulsion, can't say that I blame her. Milliana also has to feel a little disheartened to know her best galpal didn't clue her in on this little secret, and I'm really wondering how Mashima's going to alleviate Jellal of all this hatedom he's acquired. Just saying he was possessed isn't going to soften any grudges that's for sure. I anticipate a big-time sacrifice in his future.

Mavis being this all powerful being and senior to the guild is a nice development and I like what's become of her character. (She was pretty darn cute this chap) I wonder how long she'll stick around for?

FT doing what they do best, Lisanna's such an awesome sis. Juvia was pretty funny as well with her unyielding worship of her prospective Ice Boy Toy despite his little screentime, talk about devotion.

Still not sure what's going on with Levy leading the narrative, I mean she's cool but I hope Mashima doesn't axe Lucy at the climax of the Games and leaves her in limbo for a while. Twould be saddening for sure. The Pumpkin guy is obviously shady, and Yukino joining Arcadios' platoon is indeed a surprise. Poor girl is being used and she's none the wiser. With her in tow the Eclipse plan is already at halfway completion, Lucy better watch out.

I'm eager to see Sting tear it up, I haven't been this excited for a Dragonslayer in a while. A battle at sea sounds pretty awesome, but puts all Dslayers at a disadvantage. The 7 day setup also has me confused, especially when only 5 days were outlined at the beginning of the games.
    Spoiler!

Now to wait and see if the Tag battle refers to two members from the same team, or two members from separate teams. Lots of possibilities both ways. Lastly the Grif cameo was pretty spiffy.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

they slide by that one right. i'm going to love seeing erza try to talk her way out of this one. you know. i cant wait for the next chapter should be awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]