Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeKing1331 View Post
    Another Good Site Update.3-21-08
    added more characters.
    I have a feeling some people will get excited to see a couple of the additions.
    That's cool alright, but I'm so hoping for an adult Neliel to pop up. :/

That would be awesome. Adult Neliel also = Grimmjow released

(Yay 400 Posts! )

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    That would be awesome. Adult Neliel also = Grimmjow released

(Yay 400 Posts! )
    Not necessarily, In Bleach HTS4 Ulquiorra was added as a teaser, since the story back then didn't reach the Arrancar arc yet. So yeah, you might see an adult Neliel and no released Grimmjow, vice versa, or just plain none of both. xD

Way too shoot me down lol. I just figured that this game goes along with the story progression, and if Adult Neliel is in it, then logically, released Grimmjow would be as well since he appeared before Adult Neliel. If either of them make it in, I'll be happy. Neither would just suck..

Sigh, this game's nice, but it's repetitive. It's fun, but I got over 200k points on BTS4, and it got really bored. I was kinda looking for a different type of gameplay....?
    If you like manga, then help me out! :]
    Click>>><<<Click

Manga I enjoy reading/finished reading:
    One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Mahou Sensei Negima, Shaman King, D. Gray-Man, Air Gear, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Full Metal Alchemist, Psyren, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Satan 666, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bakuman, King of Thorn

sorry haven't been keeping up. Got two big updates. Few more characters (nothing really surprising) but they are offering a free demo through the website. So Download the eboot and give it a spin.

the demo is pretty fun, although the only new thing you can experience is tag stuff. i did like the duel final attack with hichigo and ichigo.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

When is the release planned?

I like the demo. Doesnt feel much of a change trough

looks like we have another update. Nothing really special, seems the rollover feature will be returning. Meaning if you still have your save game from HTS4 you can load it to unlock content in HTS5. Gin and Aizen were added to the character page which in itself really isnt exciting since they wer in the previous games, but if you watch the Aizen movie look who he is fighting. The "test" movies they put up have always been relevant to continuity e.i. Uli vs Grimjaw, Rukia vs #9, Szayzel vs Ishida. So if that holds true what does that say about this video????? =)~

Plus IT COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!
    For those of you with darkside powers it is already available on torrent

EDIT:
    Ok so if had a short time to actually play the game. I havent gotten into all the modes yet I will confirm a couple of things.There are in fight transformations (BanKai, for sure. I dont know if the espada will release as well. On a positive note I did notice that while Ichigo, Renji, and Hitsugaya's character image showed both forms Byakuya's did not show bankai which may mean some transformations need to be unlocked, hopefully espada as well.) The HTS4 save game will net you single battle mode and a couple of characters. There is an extensive tutorial mode thats fairly easy to understand even if you dont speak/read Japanese. The story mode is cannon picking up from Ichigo's "Pre-training" with Shinji and Hiori. This game should cover the Hueco Mundo Arc pretty close to where the manga is and if its like any of the previous HTS we may get some teaser fan service.

Will Post more once Ive played more.
    ------------------------------------------
    sorry for the double post but I wanted to bump for the new developments.

I have completed the 18 mission story mode and confirm that this games comes up to our current place in the anime cannon plot (so take what you will from that as to characters and abilities that are available *wink wink* Faizaud)
    They have trimmed everyone back to one ultimate move (per form) but this is where tag battle becomes an art. The right matchup of tag partners allows for different ultimates.
    Last edited by NoLifeKing1331; 05-15-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ho man this game is good, well, not much change but i have a few spoilers so if you dont want to know...

Spoiler!

thats all i know for now, but chads new arms are the shits

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round