Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Heat the Soul 5

For those of you with PSPs Sony has announced the next edition of the popular Japanese Bleach fighter series Heat The Soul. As usual this installment will feature more additions to the playable character roster including movie characters like Cena.

It is speculated by the images on the official site that a new partner system will be introduced as well as in-game transformation (similar to the DBZ shin budokai series). Everything Ive read so far points to a spring release.

Here is the official site, wikipedia has a good rundown of the entire HTS series if you are new to it as well the usual game sites have fired up forums for it.
    BLEACHHTS5`

ahh this is a much better forum to post it on

I wish I had a PSP to begin with... I do have the Bleach PS2 games though

ive been following the site since dec. i hope the arrancar can use their release

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

i have played BHTS4. really waiting for this one.

Bleach Heat the Soul 4 is decent. Hopefully this will be even better with the additional of plenty of new Arrancars and some abilities for the Main Characters. Plus some of the Hueco Mundo scenes could make for some good battlefields. Grimmjow released *fingers crossed*

Oh man, I still have to buy HTS4 and HTS5 is already coming. >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    Bleach Heat the Soul 4 is decent. Hopefully this will be even better with the additional of plenty of new Arrancars and some abilities for the Main Characters. Plus some of the Hueco Mundo scenes could make for some good battlefields. Grimmjow released *fingers crossed*
    The game pretty much moves with the anime so we won't be seeing Grimmjow released most likely. Although they might have him in there, but that would mean this would have to wait until it appears in the anime for it to be shown. Also, I'm just really hoping Noitora's in the game (which he probably will be).

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

actually they do drop some things from the manga in the game as a teaser before they hit the anime. HTS4 had Nell in it and she just got introduced in the anime. Uli was playable in HTS3 as well as rukia's release before they were ever shown in the anime.

BIG SITE UPDATE TODAY!!! New Characters, system, and mode stuff.

Oh wow, it has Senna, awesome. Who the heck's that Shinigami next to Hollow Ichigo? Looks like Byakuya, but not really. o_O; And Orihime's Arrancar outfit = win.